Nowadays, there are so many products of kenmore 500 gas dryer not heating in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for kenmore 500 gas dryer not heating in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings kenmore 500 gas dryer not heating which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
559 reviews analysed
1. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryer Heating Element Parts 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat 279838 Replaces (8565582,AP309425)
- 279838 dryer heating elements replaces: 8565582,AP3094254,279837, 3398064, 3403585.heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- Ideal fit for many models: The dryer heating element replacement parts fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element
- 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers. Before starting your installation, disconnect the power supply to your dryer in order to ensure a safe repair.
- Save money ! – Don’t spend hundreds of dollars replacing your dryer when all you need is a kit of replacement parts. Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer.
2. DC47-00019A Dryer Heating Element DC47-00018A Thermostat DC47-00016A Thermal fuse DC32-00007A Dryer Thermistor & DC96-00887A Thermal fuse Assembly Compatible with Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore
- Material: the dryer heater replacement set is made of quality material (metal or stainless steel), which can be applied for a long time.Compatible with Samsung, Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, Kitchenaid and Roper dryers.
- Package includes: 1 PC dc47-00019A heater element, 1 PC dc47-00018A thermostat , 1 PC dc47-00016A thermal fuse, 1 PC dc32-00007A thermistor and 1 PC dc96-00887C thermal fuse assembly, totally 5 pieces.
- Part Number DC47-00019A (AP4201899) replaces 2068550, PS4205218, TJDC47-00019A, B001ICYB2M
- Part Number DC47-00018A (AP4201898) replaces 1122485, PS4205217, B001HP6L46
- Part Number DC47-00016A (AP4201894) replaces 2068545, PS4205213, B001ICUSGK
- Part Number DC32-00007A replaces part numbers: PS4204984 AP4201716.
- Possible Repair Solution For: No heat, not enough heat, takes too long to dry, unusual noises, loud noises.
- 100% Quality is guaranteed: Our products are made of 95 % nickel chrome materia, durable in high temperature.The replacement part has been inspected by several processes
3. 279838 Dryer Heating Element for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Roper, 3392519 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 3977767 Dryer Thermostat, Dryer Repair Kit (279838 Replaces 8565582,AP309425,3398064,3403585)
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH THE BRAND】These dryer repair replacements are compatible with most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- 【REPLACEABLE MODEL】279838 dryer heating element replaces the following part numbers: 2438, 279837, 279838, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, AP3094254, W10724237.
- 【MUCH LONGER SERVICE LIFE】85% nickel-chromium content, 0.052in thick nickel wire, making our product have a 90% longer service life than ordinary ones.
- 【AFTER-SALES GUARANTEE】If you are not satisfied with your purchase, be free to contact us, we’ll offer you a FULL REFUND or a new REPLACEMENT. Enjoy this 100% RISK FREE purchase.
- 【NOTE】These dryer replacement parts are compatible spare parts (non-original) and the brand names mentioned above and any associated model names are only used to demonstrate compatibility.
4. 3387747 Heating Element & 279816 Thermostat Kit & 3392519 Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers
- This fits specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, and Roper electric dryers.
- Replacement for part numbers: 3387747, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS11741416, and PS344597.
- This item is rated at 5400 Watts/240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ terminals.
- Heavy Duty with mounting stabilizers. It is fully assembled for easy installation.
- Package includes: 1 * 3387747 Heating Element, 1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit, 1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse. ( Non-OEM )
1 * 3387747 Heating Element
1 * 279816 Thermostat Kit
1 * 3392519 Thermal Fuse
3387747 heating element fits later model electric clothes dryers and has 2 5/16″ terminals. Replaces part numbers 80003, 8527865, AP2947033, AP6008281, PS344597, and PS11741416.
3392519 thermal fuse part is a one-time use thermal fuse which attaches to the blower wheel housing of your clothes dryer. It cannot be re-set and must be replaced when continuity between the pins is no longer present. Terminal size is 3/16″. Replaces part numbers AP3132867, 2986, 3388651, 694511, 80005, AH345113, EA345113, ET401, PS345113.
279816 dryer thermal cut-off kit includes one high limit thermostat with a limit of 250 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse (309 degrees). Replaces part numbers AP3094244, 2651, 3399848, 3977393, AH334299, EA334299, PS334299.
This kit also includes flat heaters with jumper wires.
All parts work with the following brands: Whirlpool, Admiral, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Roper, Maytag, Crosley, Jenn-Air, Hardwick, Magic Chef, Amana, Caloric & Glenwood.
5. 279769 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Kit, 3387134 Dryer Thermostat and 3392519 Dryer Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryer Replaces 3977394 3390291 PS345113 AP6008325
- YMD Parts Manufacture LLC are professional parts replacement company
- Package includes 1 PC 279769 dryer thermal fuse kit, 1 PC 3387134 dryer thermostat and 1 PC 3392519 dryer thermal fuse
- 279769 dryer thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers: 3389946, 3398671, 3977394, 695563, ap3094224, 3390291.
- High quality save your time and your money
- YMD Parts providing 12 months worry-free warranty and friendly customer service for any quality problems
The 279769 Dryer Thermal Cut-Off Kit replacement includes one high limit thermostat with a limit of 248 degrees Fahrenheit, and one thermal cut-off fuse with a limit of 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
The thermostat and fuse help prevent the dryer from overheating.
Replaces part number: 2004, 279548, 2796769, 279769VP, 2821, 3387812, 3389946, 3398671, 3977394, 695563, 80001, AP3094224.
The 3387134 Dryer Thermostat made to fit a variety of Whirlpool clothes dryers.
May also fit other makes and models of clothes dryers.
Dryer cycling thermostat with internal bias heater.
Opens at 155F, closes at 130F.
3387134 thermostat Replaces part numbers AP3131939, PS344510, ET187, 3387139, 3387135
The 3392519 dryer thermal fuse is used indryers as a safety mechanism that stops the flow of electricity to the motor circuit when a dryer overheats.
This replacement part features two 3/16 inch terminals, and is sold individually.
When this fuse is faulty, your dryer will not start or it will not heat properly.
This is a one-time fuse, meaning it cannot be re-set.
It must be replaced when there is no longer continuity between the terminals.
It attaches to the blower wheel housing.
Blown fuses can be caused by clogged dryer vents.
We recommend checking to make sure all of the vents are clear when you perform this repair.
6. 279838 Dryer Heating Element 279816 3977767 3392519 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat Cutoff Kit 5400W 240V for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Replaces # 3403585 279837 8565582 3398064 AP3094254 W10724237
- Package Included: 1x 279838 Dryer heating element assembly, 1x 279816 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat Kit, 1x 3977767 high limit thermostat, 1x 3392519 Thermal Fuse.
- ✅【Ideal Replacement】: Want new 279838 Dryer Heating Element Thermal Fuse Cutoff Kit that matches the original? This dryer Heating Element was specifically designed to look and function the same as the original on your Dryer. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool & Kenmore part, it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part.
- ✅【Replacement Dryer Heating Element】 – This dryer heating element is made from high-quality materials and components. It also includes a two-pin connector that plugs directly into the appliance, meets or exceeds OEM standards, 100% tested before shipping. Replaces the component in your dryer. Helps to restore the functionality of a compatible machine when the electric dryer has stopped heating.
- ✅【Compatible】: Designed to fit specific Whirlpool & Kenmore manufactured electric dryer models, also compatible Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana. In addition, the parts fit for Kenmore 1037777000 1037777020 1037777040 1037777060 Gas Range and Kenmore 1038017050 1038517050 Optional Continuous Clean Oven Liner Kit.You can send us Dryer Models Number, we can help you to confirm if it can work or not.
- ✅【Replaces Numbers】: 279838 Dryer heating element assembly replaces 3403585 279837 8565582 3398064 3403585 AP3094254 W10724237 279838A 279838VP. 279816 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat Kit replaces 3399848 3977393 2651 AP3094244 PS334299 EAP334299. 3977767 high limit thermostat Replaces WP3977767 3399693 898078 AP3131941 PS351925 EAP351925. 3392519 Thermal Fuse Replaces WP3392519 3388651 694511 80005 ET401 G4AP0500 3392519. the replacement parts is a direct replacement for your dryer.
- ✅【Buy with Confidence】: Order from KONDUONE, you can return or exchange within 3 months,true worry-free shopping experience. If the Dryer Heating Element Thermal Fuse Cutoff Kit ever fails on your Whirlpool & Kenmore Dryer simply contact us for a replacement.
279838 Dryer heating element assembly – 5400 watt 240 volt. Transfer the high limit thermostat from your old heating element over to the new element. Don’t settle for lower quality heating elements.
Replaces 3403585 279837 8565582 3398064 3403585 AP3094254 W10724237 279838A 279838VP
279816 Thermal Fuse & Thermostat Kit – Dryer thermal fuse (thermal cut-off) 309 degrees and high limit thermostat 250 degrees kit – Wiring is used if your old high limit thermostat has one terminal that presses onto the heating element. Includes thermal fuse, thermostat, screws, wiring kit, and instructions. Make sure to check your dryer vent for any restrictions.
Replaces 3399848 3977393 2651 AP3094244 PS334299 EAP334299
3977767 high limit thermostat – pushes onto the terminal of the heating element. Has one 1/4″ male terminal, 1/4″ female terminal, and one 3/16″ male terminal. L221.
Replaces WP3977767 3399693 898078 AP3131941 PS351925 EAP351925br>br>
3392519 Thermal Fuse – Dryer non resettable thermal fuse, two 3/16″ wire terminals. This fuse is located on the blower housing next to the blower fan. If the dryer overheats, the thermal fuse blows to cut off power to the dryer and/or stop the dryer from running.
Replaces WP3392519 3388651 694511 80005 ET401 G4AP0500 3392519
KONDUONE always offer the best customer service to his customers.If you have any problem about your order,please feel free to contact us.
7. 8544771 Dryer Heating Element with 279973 Thermal Cut-Off Fuse & Thermostat Kit for Whirlpool Kenmore Maytag Dryers
- The kit works with the specific Whirlpool manufactured dryer models including Amana, Jenn Air, Kenmore, Magic Chef and Maytag. ( Non-OEM )
- The kit includes 3 Items: 8544771 Dryer Heating Element, a Thermal Fuse and a Thermostat.
- 8544771 Dryer Heating Element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2 5/16″ male terminals. Replaces part numbers 8544771, 8544771R, WP8544771, AP6013115, AP3866035, PS11746337 and PS990361.
- The thermal fuse is rated 352*F, it is a one time fuse, if it blows, it will not allow the heat to come back on. The high limit thermostat is rated 295*F / 146*C. Replaces part numbers 3391913, 3404151, 3404152, 3977395, 8318314, 897710, AH334387, AP3094323, EA334387, and PS334387.
- For 11087576603 11087577700 11087581601 11087582601 11087701700 11087701701 11087709700 11087709701 11087721700 11087721701 11087721702 11087727701 11087727702 11087728701 11087728702 11087729700 11087729701 11087729702 11087761800 11087761801 MDE18MNAZW0 MDE18PDAYW0 MDE18PDAZW0 MDE18PRAYW0 MDE18PRAZW0 MDE22PDAYW0 MDE22PDAZW0 MDE22PDBYW0 MDE22PDBZW0 MDE22PRAYW0 MDE22PRAZW0 MDE22PRBYW0 MDE22PRBZW0 MDE25PDAYW0 MDE25PDAYW1 MDE25PDAZW0 MDE25PDAZW1 MDE25PDAZWO MDE25PRAYW0 MDE25PRAYW1 MDE25PRAZW0
8. EED4400WQ0 – Estate Dryer Heating Element
- Replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0
- Rated 240 volts, 5400 watts, 2-5/16″ Male terminals
- Highest quality nickle used in the wire
- Replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley
- Superior Quality you can Trust! This InnovativeSupply product is UL/CSA approved to assure safe operation and long life. Warranty- All parts sold by InnovativeSupply come with a 1 year, no questions asked, no hassle warranty.
This is a dryer heating element replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Amana, Admiral, Norge, Estate, Inglis, Roper, and Crosley. If your dryer does not heat first, check for a blown thermal fuse on the blower housing before replacing the heating element. In most cases, the heating element will have a break in the element if defective. Rated 240 volts and 5400 watts. It replaces 279838 PS334313 AP3094254 3398064 3403585 8565582 AH334313 EA334313, EED4400WQ0. Manufacturers’ part numbers are solely for identification. All materials supplied by us are our replacements for manufacturers’ parts. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
9. Snap Supply Dryer Element for Whirlpool Directly Replaces 3387747
- This Dryer Element Replaces the following Part #’s: WP3387747, 3387747, 80003, AP2947033, 525502, AH344597, EA344597, PS344597.
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following Dryer brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others.
Compatible with the following Brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Magic Chef, Admiral, Norge, Roper, and others. Cross References: 3387747, 80003, PS11741416, B00LOUXLOM, B00LOUXL2E, B00AN65HSG, B00570QSMC, B0053F7UIM. Some Suitable Model Numbers: GEW9200LW0, GEW9200LW1, GEW9250PW0, GEW9250PW1, GEW9200LL1, GEQ9800LW0, GEW9200LQ0, GEW9868KQ0, GEQ9800LW1, GEW9250PL0, GEQ9800PW1, GEW9868KQ1, 11082822101, 11082822102, GEW9200LQ1.
10. 279457 Dryer Heating Element Connecting Wire Kit Replacement for Whirlpool Replace AP3134638 PS334206 279457
- ♥ [ Model Name ] – 279457 Dryer Heating Element Connecting Wire Kit for Whirlpool Part Number
- ♥ [ Compatible With ] – Whirlpool brands which include Maytag, Amana, Admiral, and Jenn-Air, Part numbers AP3134638, 279457VP, 3140, PS334206, T2502
- ♥ [ Package List ] – Female spade on this kit is 5/16″. Comes with 2 wires and 2 wire connectors.
- ♥ [ Perfectly to Fix ] – Designed to adapt new style 4391960 to old style that does not have push on connectors.
- ♥ [ Our Promise ] – Non original part,30 Day Money Back Guarantee.If the products are damaged in transit, we will provide free return policy.
Hi-temp wire adapting kit. This kit is designed to help an installer with hooking up heating elements properly in case there is a burnt wire, different spade connections, or frayed wire.
– Model Name: 279457 Dryer Heating Element Connecting Wire Kit for Whirlpool Part Number
– Compatible With: Whirlpool brands which include Maytag, Amana, Admiral, and Jenn-Air, Part numbers AP3134638, 279457VP, 3140, PS334206, T2502
– Perfectly to Fix: Designed to adapt new style 4391960 to old style that does not have push on connectors.
– Package List: Female spade on this kit is 5/16″. Comes with 2 wires and 2 wire connectors.
Non original part,30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If the products are damaged in transit, we will provide free return policy.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kenmore 500 Gas Dryer Not Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!