We spent many hours on research to finding wifi outdoor range extender, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best wifi outdoor range extender, you should not miss this article. wifi outdoor range extender coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 wifi outdoor range extender by our suggestions
569 reviews analysed
1. TP-LINK CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi High Power Outdoor CPE/Access Point, 2.4GHz 300Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, dual-polarized 9dBi directional antenna, Passive POE
- Built-in 9dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System-level optimizations for more than 5Km Long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Centralized management system – Pharos control
- Ap/ client/ Repeater/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
TP-LINK’s 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users. Channel Bandwidth – 5/10/20/40MHz Frequency Range: 5.15~5.85GHz. Note: Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Passive PoE in), 1 Grounding Terminal, 1 Reset Button, 1 AC Jack with Earth Ground, 1 10/100/1000Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power + Data); Processor: Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise 560MHz CPU MIPS 74Kc; Internal Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM 8MB Flash; Protocols Supported: TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux., Note: We recommend you to use one of following Web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome Safari and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
2. REMO BAS-2301WiFi Outdoor 2.4GHz Wireless High Gain WiFi Antenna With RP-SMA Female Connector
- Long Distance WiFi Antenna extends WiFi signal to distant areas
- Ideal outdoor WiFi Extender; Great for Offices, Stores, Warehouses, Restaurants, and other places.
- Connected to your router by cable with a RP-SMA type connector.
- Heavy duty, weatherproof design.
- Boosts WiFi signal to distant security cameras
Antenna “BAS-2301 WiFi” is designed for outdoor placement and works in conjunction with WiFi routers equipped with either detachable rod antenna or external antenna SMA port. BAS-2301 provides WiFi coverage of distant zones up to 0.75 mile in direct straight sight in chosen direction.
It is used for an extension of transmitting WiFi signal only, it can’t be used as a reception antenna.
Antenna housing is made of ABS plastic which protects from UV rays and the most adverse weather, prolonging its service life. “BAS-2301 WiFi” can be installed on a mast or a mounting arm (not included) with diameter up to 50 mm, allowing more precise adjustment by mounting hardware (included).
Connected to your router by cable with a RP-SMA type connector.
- Placing antennas: Outdoor
- Antenna Type: Communication Antenna
- Supported communication standards: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
- Operating frequencies: 2400 to 2500 MHz
- The gain, max.: 12.5 to 15 dBi
- Dimensions of the product: 8.8 x 1.6 x 8.9 inches
- Cable length: 5 meters / 16 ft / 192 in
- Connector type: RP-SMA-female
3. WAVLINK AC1200 High Power Outdoor Weatherproof WiFi Range Extender/Wireless Access Point/Router with Passive POE, Dual Band 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5.8 GHz 867Mbps, 4x7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna
- High Power and four external omnidirectional dual-band Antenna
- With high transmission power up to 30dBm/ 1000mW and an enhanced receiver design, WL-WN572G3 gets a perfect performance in long-distance.
- Dual Band: Speed up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5.8 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barries of WiFi
- Weater-Proof RJ45 Connector, Integragted Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE). Passive PoE Support for Flexible Deployment
- Build in lightning arrester (15kV ESD), robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Multiple Operation Modes: WL-WN572G3 supports AP, Router, WISP as operation modes. And under AP Router mode, it provides Access Point, Client, Client+Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
4. TP-Link Omada N300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point – Waterproof, Dustproof, Lightening Protection,Passive PoE, Free Managing Software (EAP110-Outdoor)
- Up to 300Mbps Wi Fi with 2×2 MIMO technology
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Built for outdoor Wi Fi applications
- WPA/WPA2 enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long range coverage area
- Passive PoE Power over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Aura net Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- NOT supporting Repeater/Bridge mode currently.Wireless Transmit Power:
300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point, Qualcomm, 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 1 10/100Mbps LAN, Passive PoE Supported, Centralized Management, Captive Portal, Multi-SSID, 5dBi External Omni Waterproof Antennas, P65-rated Dustproof/Weatherproof
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
5. TP-Link AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point (EAP225-Outdoor)
- Up to 1200Mbps with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology. The EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m+ at 2.4GHz and 300m+ at 5GHz in outdoor settings
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free Windows/Linux based Omada Controller software enables administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs (Software needs to be downloaded and installed using the official TP-Link website)
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication with Omada Controller software enabled
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment. Water proof enclosure. Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 1ï¼ˆSupport Passive PoEï¼‰; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
6. NETGEAR Orbi Outdoor satellite WiFi extender, works with any WiFi router, gateway, or ISP rented equipment (RBS50Y)
- High-performance WiFi coverage outdoors
- Weather-resistant, IP66 rating keeps you connected outdoors, rain or shine
- Works with your existing router to extend coverage outside by up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Award-winning tri-band mesh WiFi technology provides the fastest internet speeds available
- Stream seamlessly as you move from indoors to outdoors with one WiFi name for all your connected devices
- Orbi Outdoor WiFi Mesh Extender can be used indoors and outdoors.Move data quickly with 1.7 Gbps wireless backhaul
Orbi outdoor Wi-Fi mesh extender or add-on Satellite extends your Wi-Fi outdoors. It works with your existing Wi-Fi router. The weather-resistant design is built to withstand rain, sun, snow, dust or Sprinklers. Work in the garage or garden and keep your devices connected with a strong Wi-Fi signal.
7. Winegard RW-2035 Extreme Outdoor WiFi Extender, WiFi Internet Signal Booster, Whole Home Wireless Internet Coverage for Large Homes, Up to 1000-Foot Radius,Black
- High Performance – the extreme Wi-Fi extender connects wirelessly to your home network and uses three amplified omnidirectional, high-gain external antennas to broadcast to devices farther away than your network’s main router can reach.
- Increased range – with an expanded Wi-Fi range of up to an additional 1000 feet, The extreme Wi-Fi extender is perfect for extending your network signal to outdoor recreational areas, outbuildings, security cameras, and more.
- Streamlined installation – connect the extreme Wi-Fi extender to the indoor power inserter (PoE) using a single Ethernet cable (not included). Set up your secure network once and you’re done!
- Guest network – set up an extra Wi-Fi network that allows you to provide guests with a separate password to use when accessing your network while still maintaining a secure system.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
The RW-2035 extreme Wi-Fi extender Connects to your existing network and creates an outdoor Network to cover all the areas your indoor network can’t reach. Covers up to 1 MILLION square feet (based on mounting location and surroundings). Ideal for larger homes, properties, and outbuildings, the extreme Wi-Fi extender gives you extended connectivity for your phones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, security cameras, gaming devices, and more!
8. WiFi Outdoor Omni Antenna Gain 12dB 2.4Ghz Roof Mount (3 Foot Long) Wireless Network Extender/Repeater Range Booster Pole(N-Female Cable Connector) House/RV/Camping/Boat Signal Amplifier Tupavco TP551
- Extend your existing wireless network with omnidirectional long range antenna in 360 degrees with high gain 12 db signal strength
- Fiberglass weatherproof radome material made to resist all weather conditions
- Pre-installed N female connector – mounting accessories included in the package
- Make your own private or public WiFi hotspot – Indoor and outdoor applications
- Frequency – 2.4Ghz
- Gain – 12dBi
- Polarization – vertical
- Horizontal beamwidth – 360 deg
- Vertical beamwidth 4.5 deg
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Max input power – 100W
- Lighting protection – DC ground
9. WAVLINK High Power Long Range Outdoor Wireless Access Point Weatherproof Dual Band 2.4+5G 1200Mbps Wi-Fi AP/WiFi Extender/Router 3 in 1, POE, Gigabit Port, No WiFi Dead Zones for Working from Home
- ✅【Outstanding Function】- High Power Amplifiers PA+LNA 1000mW and enhanced receiver design for more strong penetration & longer range coverage than the general access point, ideal for providing Wi-Fi service in big area such as factory, community, street or etc
- Get internet everywhere, Eliminate WiFi dead zones, let you enjoy smooth internet while working from home / working online / telecommuting
- ✅【AC Performance Upgraded Version】- The next generation of Wi-Fi, complies with IEEE 802 11 ac/a/b/g/n standards, Dual-Band maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps and 2.4GHz 300Mbps, it is an upgraded version of AC600(600Mbps)
- It lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with the dual bands, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- ✅【4 x 7dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas】- Higher antenna gain extensively strengthens Wi-Fi signal and expands wider coverage in the open air, stability technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature, meet outdoor long range coverage wireless network requirement, cover hard-to-reach dead zones
- ✅【Design for Harsh Outdoor Environment】- IP65-rated weatherproof & heat-resistant case that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture, withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-30°C~70°C) (-22°F~158°F)
- 15KV ESD, 4KV lightning protection, ensure stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions
- ✅【Power Over Ethernet】- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be installed in areas where power outlet is not available by combing your power and network data connection into a single RJ-45 cable
- 【Multi Operation Modes】- Support Access Point (AP), Repeater and Router mode
- 【1000Mbps Gigabit WAN Port】- Support 10/100/1000Mbps speeds, 10x faster than a standard Ethernet port
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wifi Outdoor Range Extender for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!