We spent many hours on research to finding vintage general electric iron, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best vintage general electric iron, you should not miss this article. vintage general electric iron coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 vintage general electric iron by our suggestions
653 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER Classic Steam Iron, F67E
- Easy Glide – The aluminum soleplate is built to last, with a smooth, nonstick finish that glides over all fabric types to quickly remove wrinkles A special groove near the tip of the soleplate lets you navigate easily around buttons and collars
- Steam or Dry Ironing – Switch on the steam setting to help iron out tough wrinkles, or turn it off when dry ironing delicate fabrics
- Anti-Drip – The iron is engineered to prevent dripping by closely regulating water temperatures. 7 Temperature Settings – The intuitive temperature dial and fabric guide make it easy to get the perfect heat setting based on fabric type Plus, the dedicated “OFF” button provides convenient peace of mind
- Automatic Shutoff – For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest Plus, a power indicator light tells you when the iron is plugged in
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
BLACK+DECKER brings simplicity and style back to ironing with the Classic Steam Iron. Families have relied on this iron design for generations, and while the look is retro, the features are modern to give you fast, effective garment care. The handy fabric guide printed right on the iron makes it simple to select the proper setting for each garment. The durable aluminum soleplate glides smoothly over all types of fabrics to smooth out wrinkles in no time. Plus, you can switch on the steam to help iron away tough creases and wrinkles, or turn off steam to dry iron delicate fabrics such as silk. A long history of dependable performance makes BLACK+DECKER the trusted name in clothes irons.
2. Sunbeam Steammaster Steam Iron | 1400 Watt Large Anti-Drip Nonstick Stainless Steel Iron with Steam Control and Retractable Cord, Chrome/Teal
- Steammaster steam iron features 1400 watts of power, large stainless steel nonstick soleplate, large water tank, and anti-drip system to prevent water leakage at any temperature setting
- Clothes iron has a Shot of Steam feature for an extra burst of steam on flat surfaces or vertically hanging clothes or draperies
- 3-Way Motion Smart auto-off for safety and peace of mind
- Self-clean system keeps iron free of mineral deposits for optimal performance
- Measures 5.5″H x 4.9″W x 12.4″D
- weighs 1.4 lbs.
- 8-foot retractable cord
- 3-year limited warranty
This Sunbeam Steammaster Iron features powerful Shot of Steam technology to remove wrinkles fast, whether you’re ironing flat or steaming hanging clothes or drapes. Plus, the 3-Way Motion Smart auto-shutoff provides peace of mind.
3. BLACK+DECKER Iron Blue
- Stainless Steel Soleplate – The durable, heavy-duty soleplate glides smoothly over all fabric types to press out wrinkles in no time
- Dynamic Steam Technology – The Allure iron produces over 30% more steam* to quickly cut through wrinkles and create long-lasting, crisp results on clothes, linens, and more *When compared to Shark GI405 and T-Fal FV4476
- Auto Clean System – Keep the iron at peak performance with the Auto Clean system, which flushes out mineral deposits
- Variable Temperature and Steam Controls – Independent steam and temperature controls give you the ability to customize each setting separately for the best results across all fabric types
- Automatic Shutoff – For added peace of mind, the iron shuts off when left unattended for 30 seconds on its side or soleplate, and after 8 minutes on the heel rest
Blast through ironing jobs quickly and effectively with the BLACK+DECKER Allure Professional Steam Iron. Dynamic Steam technology generates 30% more steam* for crisp, professional results in no time. Customize settings according to fabric type with the variable temperature and steam controls. Dual moisture control buttons give you the power to blast tough wrinkles with steam or gently mist fabrics to dampen while ironing. Plus, the vertical steaming feature allows you to steam clothes right on the hanger for quick touchups, or steam drapes and upholstery. From ease of use to the quick, professional results, it’s no wonder the Allure iron is from BLACK+DECKER, the trusted name in clothes irons.
*When compared to Shark GI405 and T-Fal FV4476
4. Sunbeam Classic 1200 Watt Mid-size Anti-Drip Non-Stick Soleplate Iron with Shot of Steam/Vertical Shot feature and 8′ 360-degree Swivel Cord, White/Clear, GCSBCL-317-000
- Shot of Steam Feature offers an extra burst of steam on flat surfaces or Vertically steaming hanging clothes or draperies
- Anti-drip system prevents water leakage at any temperature setting to eliminate unwanted drips
- 30 minute timed Auto-off for safety and peace of mind
- Self-clean system removes minerals inside the iron for longer lasting steam performance
- Lifetime soleplate and 3-year limited warranties
GCSBCL-317-000 Features: -Extra blast of steam to remove stubborn wrinkles while ironing flat or hanging clothes and draperies. -30 Minute timed auto off. -Non stick soleplate for smooth gliding. -Slider control for fabric selections with a see through window. -Drip free. -Produces steam without dripping on your clothes. Product Type: -Iron. Color: -White. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -6. 2″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -5. 6″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -11. 6″. Overall Product Weight: -3. 16 lbs.
5. Professional Grade 1700W Steam Iron for Clothes with Rapid Even Heat Scratch Resistant Stainless Steel Sole Plate, True Position Axial Aligned Steam Holes, Self-Cleaning Function + Thermostat Dial
- ???? STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE – PRECISION TIP – Easy gliding across various garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1700-Watts of Power with our Rapid Even Heat Technology.
- ???? TRUE POSITION AXIAL ALIGNED STEAM HOLES – Scientific research and testing has proven that less is better when it comes to steam holes. The placement, alignment and size of our steam holes gives you the maximum amount of steam required while maintaining even heat distribution throughout the sole plate.
- ???? EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT DIAL – Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric type. Anti-Drip feature, 55g/min steam capacity and ANTI-CALC to prevent mineral build up.
- ???? SAFETY COMES FIRST! – Automatic 3-way shut off system prevent accidents.
- ???? GERMAN ENGINEERED TO LAST – Our Mueller Iron is designed to outlast the competition and is made with 40% stronger materials and quality parts made to stand the test of time.
An outstanding value, Mueller’s iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Mueller iron has been enhanced in key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision.
6. Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown, DW5080
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE W/ PRECISION TIP – Easy gliding across different garments, smoothing hard-to-reach areas, and 1700-Watts of Power
- 400+ STEAM HOLES WITH 35 G/MIN OF STEAM – Provide excellent steam distribution
- USE TAP WATER TO IRON – Easy fill water hole, anti-drip lid, and translucent water tank window
- EASY CONTROL THERMOSTAT KNOB – Easily select the ideal steam output based on fabric
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – Automatic 3-way shut off system to prevent accidents
- MADE IN GERMANY – German quality with stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system for tap water use, and auto-cleaning system.
Made in Germany and loaded with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works with tap water (no need for distilled) and powers on with a simple turn of the thermostat knob, which comes with clearly marked low to high heat settings and options for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to match the soleplate temperature (turn auto-steam off for dry ironing). It also offers “burst of steam” to remove tough wrinkles and vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments. For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if left in the horizontal position or tipped over. An anti-calcium system prevents impurities for clean steam, and a self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits for optimal performance. From work shirts to table linen, the Rowenta Focus steam iron gets the job done.
7. Beautural 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 100% Safe, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
- LCD Display And 9 Presets – Use the digital LCD display to easily select from 9 preset modes for ideal temperatures and steam, including for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, jeans, and linen.
- Double Ceramic-Coated Soleplate – Super smooth bottom to glide over all kinds of fabric and press out stubborn wrinkles.
- Automatic Safety Shutoff – Motion-sensitive sensors automatically switch off the iron to avoid burning fabric.
- Long Lasting And Durable – The anti-calcium and self-cleaning system removes calcium deposits to maintain the iron’s high performance and also increase product life.
- What You Receive – Beautural Iron, measuring cup, instruction manual, 90-day full refund, and 24-month warranty with friendly customer service.
8. Mueller Steam Iron, Large Water Tank, Nonstick Stainless Steel Soleplate, 8 Ft Power Cord, 3 Way Auto Shut Off, Retractable Cord, Self Cleaning Function
- ???? FASTER HEATING – Mueller Retractable Steam Iron only takes 3 seconds for steam to regenerate and reach max temperature in less than a minute much faster than traditional irons.
- ???? STAINLESS STEEL SOLEPLATE – Effortlessly glides over fabrics and allows for tight spots and corners. Suitable for all types of fabrics, even the post delicate ones.
- ???? RETRACTABLE CORD – The 8 ft. retractable cord winds up quickly with the touch of a button. Makes your iron storage more convenient and tidy.
- ???? PRECISE CONTROL – Mueller Steam Iron allows you to leave your iron in the face down position, but prevents burning and scorching of your fabrics or ironing board cover. From now on you can steam out wrinkles on your hanging garments too, with the vertical steam function.
- ???? SUPERIOR QUALITY WITH MUELLER – We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life more easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us, our professional customer support is always here for you!
An outstanding value, Mueller’s premium steam iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Mueller premium steam iron has been enhanced in key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision and comes with a retractable cord for easy storage!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vintage General Electric Iron for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!