875 reviews analysed
1. Tamiya 14131 1/12 Kawasaki Ninja H2R Plastic Model Plastic Model Kit
- Detailed inline-4 engine and supercharger depictions.
- Engine, swing arm, front fork, plus upper, side and seat cowls are attached to frame by minute screws.
- Features synthetic rubber depictions of front/rear slick tires, plus a separate racing stand part.
- Metal-plated parts are used to recreate the exhaust, muffler, and taillight case.
- Comes with decals, plus metal transfers to recreate the Kawasaki River mark and name logos.
This 1/12 scale assembly model kit recreates Kawasaki’s hyper-powerful Ninja H2R bike, a track-only monster that the famed Japanese manufacturer announced in 2015. The Ninja H2R was developed with input from many of the companies in the larger Kawasaki Heavy Industry group, and its name is a composite of two legendary Kawasaki bikes: the famed Ninja and the H2R. The Ninja H2R not only looks the part with a combination of bare carbon fiber and exquisite mirrored finish black chrome parts, it also has mind-blowing specs. It generates a hair-raising 300hp-plus from its supercharged 998cc inline-4, which it translates into other-worldly acceleration. It is also chock-full of up-to-date electronics for the track: traction control, engine brake control and more. Requires assembly.
2. Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR
Tamiya ventured into the modeling business in 1948, with a scale wooden ship model kit. Since then, Tamiya has been striving to offer merchandise that can truly be called “First in Quality Around the World.” Now Tamiya is offering more than 300 different products, both in the fields of precision static models and high performance radio control vehicles. These products are not only sold in Japan but also exported in vast quantities to the United States, Europe, South East Asia, and to many other parts of the world. The standard of excellence achieved by Tamiya is regarded as among the very finest in the world of model hobbies.
3. Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR Front Fork Motorcycle Detail Set (No Photo-Etched) 1/12
Product Description Texture of metal unique tightens the appearance of the front. Gold anodized machined aluminum fork outer, set and fork top. Steering damper parts also available that have not been reproduced in the kit. Metallic rear coil spring is already painted in yellow color. Before and after the reserve tank is also a set of gold anodized aluminum.
4. TAMIYA 1/12 Motorcycle Series No.133 Yamaha YZF-R1M (14133)【Japan Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships from Japan】
- Completed Model Size: approx. 17.2cm long, 6.8cm wide, 9.7cm high, 1/12 Scale.
- The compact and refined YZF-R1M form is captured with great accuracy
- A detailed depiction of the 4-cylinder 998cc engine is screw-affixed to the frame for an efficient and durable build
- Synthetic rubber tires are given authentic tread patterns, display stand included.
5. Tamiya 300014084 1:12 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R Street 1999.
14084 1/12 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R
6. Tamiya 14130 1/12 Repsol Honda RC213V ’14 Motorcycle Plastic Model Kit
- Authentically captures features specific to the ’14 RC213V, such as the merged front air intake duct.
- Clear parts are included to recreate windshield (no cementing required) and tank grips.
- Synthetic rubber parts recreate racing slick tires.
- Use of minute screws to attach parts gives precise assembly. Front, side and tail cowls, plus tank cover can be removed after assembly. Tail cowl-mounted camera is depicted using separate parts.
- Decals are included to recreate the No. 93 motorcycle ridden by 2014 champion Marc Marquez.
This model depicts the RC213V run by the factory-works Repsol Honda team in 2014 MotoGP. It was a momentous season for the team and for young sensation Marc Marquez. Marquez’s 2014 season was sublime as he absolutely dominated with 13 wins and contributed to the Riders’, Constructors’ and Team Championships. ??The RC213V debuted in 2012 with engine size regulations stipulating a maximum of 1, 000cc. It features an aluminum double-tube frame and powerful 1, 000cc Honda 4-stroke V4 with pneumatic valve system. The seamless transmission saves valuable power during shifts, while other hi-tech features include traction control, an anti-wheelie system, and engine braking control. ??Requires paint and assembly.
7. Tamiya 300012657 – 1:12 Fork Set Ducati 1199 Panigale S
Ducati 1199 Panigale S 300012657 model kits and finished models from Tamiya, the Japanese market leader for model making, have been inspiring model makers worldwide for over 50 years. Over the years, they have built up a good reputation and are rightly advertised the slogan “The benchmark in model building”. Tamiya has been producing kits of the highest quality and absolute accuracy since 1957, in scales 1:6 to 1:700. Tamiya tools, paints and other accessories are used across brands and enjoy great popularity. Tamiya kits can be painted according to your own ideas. Paints, glue and small tools are required for completion. 10 pieces. Warning: not suitable for children under the age of 14.
8. Tamiya 24275 1/24 Porsche Carrera GT Plastic Model Kit
This Tamiya assembly kit recreates the Porsche Carrera GT in 1/24 scale. The Porsche Carrera GT first grabbed grabbed the world’s attention when first unveiled as a concept car at the 2000 Paris Auto Show. Promoted as Porsche’s next generation flagship super sports car, the Carrera GT was officially unleashed onto the international motoring market in 2003. Incorporating the latest and most extreme racing technology, the Carrera GT lines up against the impressive range of super sports cars offered by the worlds top makers, such as the Enzo Ferrari and the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Featuring a powerful 5. 7 liter V10 engine, carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and push-rod suspension all wrapped up in classic Porsche style and elegance, the Carrera GT is the ultimate high-end sports car. ??Requires paint and assembly.
9. Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S – 1/12 Scale Model Kit 14129
Tamiya has expanded its 1/12 scale motorcycle model series with this all new model of the Ducati 1199 Panigale S. The Ducati 1199 Panigale, which was the base for the bike depicted by this model, was announced at the 2011 Milan Motor Show. It is a breathtaking fusion of beautiful looks and cutting-edge technology, featuring a newly-designed engine, monocoque frame with air box and much more. The 1199 Panigale S features upgrades to its suspension, wheels, lights and other parts for an enhanced riding experience.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tamiya 112 Kawasaki Ninja for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!