We spent many hours on research to finding state select water heater vs ao smith, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best state select water heater vs ao smith, you should not miss this article. state select water heater vs ao smith coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 state select water heater vs ao smith by our suggestions
603 reviews analysed
1. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 2.5-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room.
2. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
3. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
4. AP14270G-1 – Rheem OEM Upgraded Replacement Water Heater Gas Valve
This is a Brand New OEM Replacement OEM Water Heater Gas Valve
5. American Standard CE-12-AS 12 gallon Point of Use Electric Water Heater
- Heavy gauge Steel tank
- Inner Dura glas lined tank fired at 1,600°f for optimum protection from the effects of corrosion
- Factory installed Brass drain valve on all models allows for easy draining of the unit which reduces sediment deposits extending tank life
- Factory installed Brass temperature/pressure relief valve
- American standard point-of-use electric water heaters are all certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure. All tanks are also 100% hydrostatically tested at the factory
6. Aluminum Zinc Hex Head Flexible Anode Rod (.800" x 3/4" x 44") – Stops Rotten Egg Smelly Water! …
- Sacrificial anode rod for water heater tank made from aluminum-zinc alloy cures rotten egg (sulfur) smell in hot water.
- Replaces water heater tank’s existing magnesium anode rod (hex head only).
- Eliminates rotten egg smell in hot water caused by hydrogen sulfide gas (H2S) and extends service life of water heater tank.
- Segmented flexible design for easy installation
- can be cut to length to fit different size heaters.
- Not recommended when water softener is in use (use a powered anode/cathode instead).
7. Reliance Water Heater Co 9003542 Natural Gas Pilot Assembly
8. AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Electric Kettle – 1-Liter
- Electric water kettle with 1.0-liter capacity and 1500 watts of power for fast results (120V ~60Hz)
- Cordless design allows for easy filling and serving
- power base with 30-inch power cord for flexible placement, plus cord wrap for compact storage
- Concealed heating element
- BPA-free food-contact materials
- removable filter for easy cleaning
- Automatic shutoff with boil-dry protection for safety and peace of mind
- water window for precise filling and checking levels at a glance
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand.
9. SP14270G – Rheem OEM Upgraded Replacement Water Heater Gas Valve
This is a Brand New OEM Replacement OEM Water Heater Gas Valve
10. White Rodgers 37C72U Gas Water Heater Valve Control
- 37C72U 110N for natural gas heaters
- For replacing standard gas water heater controls with built in energy cut off
- Automatic shutoff of pilot and main gas if pilot fails
- 1/2 inch NPT inlet x 1/2 inch inverted flare outlet
- 3/4 inch NPT mounting, 1-1/4 inch shank length, 4-1/2 inch bulb insertion length, 70°f to 160°f range
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found State Select Water Heater Vs Ao Smith for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!