979 reviews analysed
1. GE WB24X817 Switch Monitor for Microwave
2. GE WB24X829 Secondary Door Switch for Microwave
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This door micro-switch (part number WB24X829) is for microwaves. Door micro-switch WB24X829 monitors the door latch position and communicates to the electronic control board whether the latch is open or closed. Because high-voltage capacitors in a microwave can retain a lethal electrical charge even when the microwave is unplugged, a service technician should install this part.
From the Manufacturer
Secondary Door Switch works with many GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore and RCA microwaves. Works with the following models: General Electric CVM2072SM1SS, General Electric EVM1750DMBB01, General Electric EVM1750DMWW01, General Electric EVM1750SMSS01, General Electric JE1540AW02.
3. GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Switch 2-pack with QuickFit and SimpleWire, 3-Way Ready, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Zwave Hub Required
- VOICE CONTROL – ALEXA & GOOGLE ASSISTANT COMPATIBLE (requires a Z-Wave certified hub). Works with the following Z-Wave certified hubs: SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT Pulse, ADT Command, Trane, Vivian, Nexin, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera and more.
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND GENERATION MODEL – Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups. For increased convenience, the optional toggle backlight provides a soft glow and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS – Control the device remotely with your smartphone and voice commands when connected to a compatible hub or enjoy manual ON/OFF operation from the switch. Home automation is simple through custom scenes, personalized scheduling and convenient alerts. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups with required add-on switches – models 12728 or 46200. Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same device.
- FULL-HOME COVERAGE – Z-Wave Plus works with all previous Z-Wave generations to allow continued expansion of your home-automation network. The switch is capable of controlling indoor or outdoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- EASY INSTALLATION – Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED. Wall plate not included. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other devices. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Home automation is even smarter with the 2-pack GE-branded Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus In-Wall Smart Switch with Quick Fit and Simple Wire. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart switch operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home. Your automation possibilities are seemingly infinite when connected to hubs from Ring, Wink, SmartThings, Home Seer, Vera, Nexin and more.
4. AmazonBasics C Cell Everyday 1.2V Alkaline Batteries (12-Pack)
- Pack of 12 C Cell Alkaline Batteries
- 3-year shelf life so you can store for emergencies or use immediately
- Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, game controllers, toys, and clocks
- do not attempt to recharge
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 4 inches
AmazonBasics brings you everyday items at a great value. An Amazon Brand.
5. Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con – HAC-001(-01)
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system. Whether you’re at home or on-the-go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. Heading out? Just undock your console and keep playing in handheld mode
- This model includes battery life of approximately 4.5 – 9 hours .
- The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (games sold separately)
- Model number HAC-001(-01)
6. Dell 452-BCYT D6000 Universal Dock, Black
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB C
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB C port. System Requirement (Recommended): PC’s equipped with USB 3.0 or USB C port, Display Link Driver installation
- Os required Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later. Charges up to 65W laptop via USB C
- Troubleshoot incompatible display driver this message will appear if the primary graphics card drivers installed are not wddm compatible. Windows 7 onwards is not designed to operate without wddm drivers. Download and install the latest graphics drivers for your primary graphics card.Third 4K display at 30 Hertz
Conveniently connect any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB3.0 with the Dell universal dock – D6000. Enjoy universal compatibility with a wide range of PC brands and operating systems supported by display link technology. Single Display 5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz (Dual DP required) Dual Display 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (DP) + 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (DP/HDMI) Triple Display 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (DP) + 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (DP/HDMI) + 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (DP/HDMI)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Starion Switch Ge Jvm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!