Nowadays, there are so many products of star munchkin rpg in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for star munchkin rpg in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings star munchkin rpg which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
672 reviews analysed
1. Munchkin Deluxe
Includes 168 cards, 6 standies, 6 player cards, gameboard, rules, and die. What makes this edition “deluxe”? It’s got a big gameboard to keep your cards in place, and six colored standies that you move on the gameboard as you level up. Plus a card to go with each standie, to make it easy to remember who’s what color and who’s what gender. Go down in the dungeon. Kill everything you meet. Backstab your friends and steal their stuff. Grab the treasure and run. Admit it. You love it.
From the Manufacturer
Munchkin is the mega-hit card game about dungeon adventure . . . with none of that stupid roleplaying stuff. You and your friends compete to kill monsters and grab magic items. Be sure to don the Horny Helmet and the Boots of Butt-Kicking. Wield the Staff of Napalm . . . or maybe the Chainsaw of Bloody Dismemberment. Start by slaughtering the Potted Plant and the Drooling Slime, and work your way up to the Plutonium Dragon . . and it’s illustrated by John Kovalic. Fast-playing and silly, Munchkin can reduce any roleplaying group to hysteria. And, while they’re laughing, you can steal their stuff.
2. Star Munchkin Deluxe
3. Dungeon Mayhem | Dungeons & Dragons Card Game | 2–4 Players, 120 Cards
- Easy-to-learn card game for 2–4 players.
- Party game for friends and family, ages 8+.
- Games are fast, 5–10 minutes.
- Each player chooses one of four iconic Dungeons & Dragons classes: Paladin, Wizard, Barbarian, or Rogue.
- Use wild combos and mighty powers to smash and bash in this lighthearted free-for-all.
- Last adventurer standing wins!
- Factory sealed. Product replacement is supported by the manufacturer, Wizards of the Coast.
In this action-packed Dungeons & dragons card game, you win by being the last adventurer standing. Play as one of four brave, quirky characters—barbarian, paladin, Rogue, or wizard—battling it out in a dungeon full of treasure! With magic missiles flinging, dual daggers slinging, and spiked shields dinging, it’s up to you to prove your adventurer has the Guts to bring home the glory! Illustrations created by Kyle ferrin in the four decks of cards represent sutha the skullcrusher (Barbarian), azzan the mystic (Wizard), Lia the radiant (paladin), and oriax the clever (Rogue). pick one of these characters and play their mighty power cards such as azzan’s vampiric touch to swap hit points with an opponent or sutha’s whirling axes to heal yourself while dealing crushing damage to the rest of the party.
4. Arkham Horror – The Card Game
- A living card game of Eldritch mystery or 1 to 2 players (or up to 4 with 2 core sets)
- Blurs the line between the traditional card gaming and role playing experiences
- Players assume the roles of unique investigators marked by specific strengths and weakness
- Investigators are opposed by the challenges from adventure-specific encounter decks
- Campaign rules Grant additional depth to your decisions and allows you to “level up” your deck between adventures
“Something evil stirs in Arkham, and only you can stop it. Blurring the traditional lines between roleplaying and card game experiences, Arkham horror: the card game is the living card game of love craft I an mystery, monsters, and madness! you and your friend (or up to three friends with two core sets) become characters within the quiet new England town of Arkham. You have your talents, sure, but you also have your flaws. Perhaps you’ve dabbled a little too much in the writings of the Necronomicon, and its words continue to haunt you. Perhaps you feel compelled to cover up any signs of otherworldly evils, hampering your own investigations in order to protect the quiet confidence of the greater population. Perhaps you’ll be scarred by your encounters with a ghoulish cult. No matter what compels you, no matter what haunts you, you’ll find both your strengths and weaknesses reflected in your custom deck of cards, and these cards will be your resources as you work with your friends to unravel the world’s most terrifying mysteries. Meanwhile, each of your adventures in Arkham horror LCG carries you deeper into mystery. You’ll find cultists and foul rituals. You’ll find haunted houses and strange creatures. And you may find signs of the ancient ones straining against the barriers to our world… the basic mode of play in Arkham LCG is not the adventure, but the campaign. You might be scarred by your adventures, your sanity may be strained, and you may alter Arkham’s landscape, burning buildings to the ground. All your choices and actions have consequences that reach far beyond the immediate resolution of the scenario at hand. And your actions may earn you valuable experience with which you can better prepare yourself for the adventures that still lie before you”.
5. Munchkin Pathfinder Guest Artist Edition Card Game
- The humor of Munchkin and the fantasy of pathfinder join forces again, with an all-new look!
- 1-2 hours of game play for ages 10 &
- Compatible with all Munchkin games, especially those with the original fantasy backs.
- Includes with 168 cards, 1 pearlized light-green die, 12 standing, and game board.
- ILLUSTRATED by Shane white, well-known for his work on pathfinder: Goblins, fear agent, bad karma, and Marvel’s 1 month 2 live.
6. Steve Jackson Games SJG4476 Munchkin Starfinder I Want It All Games
- Includes over 250 Munchkin star finder cards full of lasers, spaceships, and backstabbing!
- Contains all the physical rewards released and unlocked in the Kickstarter campaign.
- Illustrated by Howard Tayler, the award-winning creator of the schlock Mercenary web comic.
- The box comes with its own Munchkin star finder rule!
- Munchkin star finder provides 1 to 2 hours of game time for 3 to 6 players ages 10 and up.
7. Brotherwise Games Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game
Inspired by a love of classic video games, Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game pits 2-4 players in a competition to build the ultimate side-scrolling dungeon. Players compete to lure and destroy hapless adventurers, racing to outbid one another to see who can build the most enticing, treasure-filled dungeon. The goal of Boss Monster is to be the first Boss to amass ten Souls, which are gained when a Hero is lured and defeated – but a player can lose if his Boss takes five Wounds from Heroes who survive his dungeon. Playing Boss Monster requires you to juggle two competing priorities: the need to lure Heroes at a faster rate than your opponents, and the need to kill those Heroes before they reach your Boss. Players can build one room per turn, each with its own damage and treasure value. More attractive rooms tend to deal less damage, so a Boss who is too greedy can become inundated with deadly Heroes. Players interact with each other by building rooms and playing Spells. Because different Heroes seek different treasure types, and rooms are built simultaneously (played face down, then revealed), this means that every “build phase” is a bidding war. Spells are instant-speed effects that can give players advantages or disrupt opponents. As a standalone card game with 150 cards, Boss Monster contains everything that 2-4 players need to play.
8. Munchkin Cthulhu Guest Artist Edition Card Game – Katie Cook
- Complete limited edition deluxe game includes standees and game board
- Features all new illustrations from Katie Cook, whose work is featured in “gronk, a monster’s story”, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Lord of the Rings, and by Marvel &
- 3 to 6 players
- 1 to 2 hours
- Ages 10 and up
9. Dungeons & Dragons C7888000 Dungeon Mayhem: Monster Madness
Play as one of 6 Brand new decks based on iconic Dungeons & Dragons monsters. Beautifully designed box engineered to hold all 12 dungeon mayhem decks and tokens. Includes new 5-6 player rules.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Star Munchkin Rpg for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!