Nowadays, there are so many products of south korean food in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for south korean food in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings south korean food which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
569 reviews analysed
1. Korean Military Bibimbap Spicy 3Pack
- Time to ready : 10 minutes after putting boiling water into the pack. / Cool water 30 minutes
- Content : Dried Beef, Vegetable & Red pepper paste (Gochujang flavor)
- Emergency, combat ration, good for outdoor leisure activities like survival game, fishing, climbing, camping etc
- Origin : Made in Korea ( South Korea)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of South Korean Food, Korean Military Bibimbap Spicy 3Pack would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Korean Military Bibimbap Spicy 3Pack was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Korean Military Bibimbap Spicy 3Pack would be the Best South Korean Food for Money.
2. Organic Loose Leaf Green Sampler
- STRICT FOOD SAFETY (Certified by the FSSC 22000 & South Korean Heritage System) – For Ocean Breeze, the standards for food safety is very serious for us. Our Loose Leaf Tea Sampler is manufactured under the Global Safety Initiative standards and our tea leaves are 100% organically grown and sourced from our plantation registered under South Korea’s Nationally Important Agricultural Heritage System and progressing towards the Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems.
- ORGANIC TEA COLLECTION – The Ocean Breeze Tea Sampler assortment is the perfect tea gift for any ocasion. Perfect for tea aficianados curious about South Korean teas or loved ones who want to sample unique blends. Each organic loose leaf tea selection is carefully crafted for flavor to ensure that our tea sampler. The four curated flavors found in our tea set ensures there’s a flavor for every person in the family.
- DIVERSE, SUBTLE BLENDS – Experience an assortment of only the finest tea leaves in the world, blended with aromatic lavender, ginger, peppermint, lemongrass, & rosemary notes. Enjoy our Classic Green Tea with a smooth fresh taste. Sip our distinct Black Tea with bold, deep flavors. Swaddle your taste buds in the herbal notes of our Ginger-Infused Green Tea. And luxuriate your evenings with the floral aromas of Ocean Breeze Lavender-Infused Black Tea. A perfect gift for any tea lover.
- WORLD RENOWN TEA FROM SOUTH KOREA – Enjoy organic loose leaf tea from the ocean plantations of Boseong, South Korea. Each leaf is hand-picked and quickly hand-dried to avoid fermentation and tart notes. Boseong’s unique location allows for flavors you can only find from Ocean Breeze thanks to the ocean-enriched soil & the natural shade from the heavy rainfall and fog. With 1,600 years of knowledge growing tea, our loose leaf green tea is crafted with respect to quality and the tea lovers alike.
- USDA ORGANIC – Ocean Breeze is sourced from Boseong, South Korea plantations known for its organic growing and handling methods. The quality of our soils, handling of our crop, and product quality are certified organic by the USDA. Our organic loose leaf green korean tea and black tea sampler are free from additives, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. The colors, flavors, and aroma from our Ocean Breeze Loose Leaf Tea Sampler are all-natural, non-GMO, and USDA certified organic.
A History Growing Tea. Enjoyed by Millions
Our Ocean Breeze loose leaf tea sampler is sourced from the leaves of Boseong County, South Korea; the source of 40% of the nation’s supply of green tea and a history growing tea as far as back as 1,600 years ago.
Touched by the Ocean and Picked by Hand
Ocean Breeze gets its name thanks to the teas enriched by Ocean Air and Pacific Waters. After organically grown, each tea leaf is delicately hand-picked and only the best tea leaves are selected for our finely curated loose leaf green teas and loose leaf black teas. The heavy rainfall and thick sea fog of the peninsula provides a natural source of shade and moisture; an environment unique to Boseong that brings out the full health benefits from loose leaf tea and a full flavor profile that’s one-of-a-kind.
Organic Tea Gift Set
– Classic, Healthy Organic Green Tea : Enrich your five senses and feel at peace with an exceptional taste,
– Bold, Sophisticated Organic Black Tea : Taste the warm, aromatic flavor and feel the taste of autumn on your palette.
– Bright, Refreshing Organic Green Tea with Ginger : Linger in the fresh taste of Ocean Breeze green tea with light-bodied hints of ginger & lemongrass.
– Calming, Tranquil Organic Black Tea with Lavender : Relax in the floral taste of lavender enriched with our full-bodied black tea.
– Pour one of Ocean Breeze’s resealable loose leaf tea bottles into tea infuser or tea kettle. Approximately 0.46 oz of loose tea.
– Add 6~8 oz of lightly boiled water into tea infuser or kettle. Check below for brewing Organic Green Tea or Organic Black Tea.
– For Loose Leaf Green Tea (Ideal Temp : 176° F / 80° C)
– For Loose Leaf Black Tea (Ideal Temp : 203° F / 95° C).
– Steep the Ocean Breeze Loose Leaf Tea for 3-5 minutes.
3. Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- STRICT FOOD SAFETY (Certified by the FSSC 22000 & South Korean Heritage System) – For Ocean Breeze, the standards for food safety is very serious for us. Our Matcha Tea is manufactured under the Global Safety Initiative standards and our tea leaves are 100% organically grown and sourced from our plantation registered under South Korea’s Nationally Important Agricultural Heritage System and progressing towards the Globally Important Agricultural Heritage Systems.
- WORLD RENOWN TEA FROM SOUTH KOREA – Enjoy matcha tea sourced from the ocean plantations of Boseong, South Korea. Each leaf is hand-picked and immediately hand-dried to avoid fermentation and tart notes. Boseong’s unique environment allows for flavors that you can only find from Ocean Breeze thanks to the ocean-enriched soil and the natural shade from the heavy rainfall and fog. With 1,600 years of experience growing tea, our matcha tea is crafted with respect to quality and the tea lovers alike.
- RICH FLAVOR – Enjoy smooth, organic matcha green tea and avoid the bitter flavor of lower-quality matcha. Ocean Breeze Matcha powder has a rich, sophisticated flavor that’s creamy, aromatic, and full-bodied with a subtle, sweet taste and a bold, deep green color. The rich environment found only in the ocean plantations of Boseong, South Korea develops a unique aroma and flavor that you will not find from other tea sources.
- USDA ORGANIC – Ocean Breeze is sourced from Boseong, South Korea plantations known for its organic growing and handling methods. The quality of our soils, handling of our crop, and product quality are certified organic by the USDA. Our matcha organic green tea is meticulously stone-ground into a fine powder free of additives, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. The colors, flavors, and aroma are all-natural, non-GMO, and USDA certified organic in Ocean Breeze Matcha Green Tea Powder.
- ALL NATURAL SUPERFOOD AT A VALUE – Ocean Breeze Matcha is an organic source of Vitamin C, fiber, amino acids, natural caffeine, L-Theanine, and a potent class of antioxidant not found in other foods known as catechins. Ocean Breeze contains 20% more organic matcha green tea powder compared to competitors of a similar price.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder easily gets the award of Best South Korean Food Under 100$.
4. Rouihot Traditional Symbols Landmarks Pillowcase
- It is made with linen for comfort and durability(Note: INSERT NOT INCLUDED).
- SIZE: Standard size,16×16 inches(40×40 cm).
- The pillow cover is a perfect item to add a little more life and fun in your room, this design that can make all the difference, adding interest to your sofa, bench, or even your bed.
- Invisible zipper for an elegant look and easily insert the pillows, safe to machine wash or wash by hand.
- The pattern is only on the front side.Only 1PC cushion cover.
Rouihot Traditional Symbols Landmarks Pillowcase is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Rouihot Traditional Symbols Landmarks Pillowcase if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about South Korean Food is that even though Rouihot Traditional Symbols Landmarks Pillowcase is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found South Korean Food for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!