Finding your suitable readers for review kitchenaid 9 cup food processor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for review kitchenaid 9 cup food processor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
716 reviews analysed
1. KitchenAid KFP0919BM 9 Cup Food Processor Plus, Black Matte
- Easy to use one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Simple controls with 3 speed options high, low and pulse speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible, thin or medium slicing/shredding disc, thick slicing disc or multi-purpose blade.
- A variety of shapes and sizes can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 9 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blades and discs fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
2. KitchenAid KFC0516ER 5 Cup whisking Accessory Food Chopper, Empire Red
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- Whisk, whip, and stir a variety of ingredients, including whipped cream in just 30 seconds.
- Drizzle basin to easily incorporate liquid ingredients while in use, for dressings and sauces.
- Easy to store with a compact, lightweight design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and accessories.
Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory. Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory.
3. KitchenAid KFP0718ER Food Processor 7_cup Empire Red
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7-Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use and clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy. Simple Controls with 3 Speed Options (High, Low and Pulse) handle a variety of ingredients with precision, and the easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple. Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade. A variety of shapes and sizes can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
4. KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor Sugar Pearl Silver KFP1642SR
- Sugar pearl silver base
- 16-cup work bowl, a 10-cup work bowl, and 4-cup mini bowl
- Includes a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case
- 3-in-1 Feed Tube and pusher for continuous processing
- Advanced dicing mechanism
Chop, mix, slice, and shred all in one appliance with the amazing KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor with the ExactSlice system. The ExactSlice system allows for external adjustable slicing and gives you precise slicing and accuracy for all kinds of food. With a sugar pearl silver colored base, this food processor looks great and boasts the power and durability you want. The work bowl has a 13 cup capacity to provide for large quantities of food such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes. It also includes a ten cup work bowl and a mini four cup bowl for smaller quantities. Use the advanced dicing system to get professional results in your very own kitchen. With High, Low, and Pulse speed options, use the 3-in-1 feed tube and pusher for continuous processing. The locking system with a leak-resistant ring allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess. Included in the set is a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case. Backed by a manufacturers one year warranty, this food process is sure to guarantee satisfaction.
9-4/5″ L x 12″ W x 18″ H
5. KitchenAid 9-Piece Measuring Cup and Spoon Set, Red
- SET OF SPOONS AND CUPS: This measuring set includes 5 measuring spoons (1 tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon) and 4 measuring cups (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup).
- BPA-FREE PLASTIC: These spoons and cups are crafted from BPA-Free plastic, each spoon has its size printed in easy to read letters on the handle
- can use with both wet and dry ingredients
- ORGANIZED STORAGE: Each of these sets nest within each other and are also held together with a thick plastic ring to secure each piece together for easy organization and storage.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: These measuring sets are dishwasher safe, making clean up quick and easy. Placing in the top rack of dishwasher is recommended.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY INCLUDED: These measuring sets come with a 1-year hassle-free replacement and Lifetime Limited Warranty.
This KitchenAid Measuring Spoon and Cup Set includes 5 measuring spoons (1 tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, and 1/4 teaspoon) and 4 measuring cups (1 cup, 1/2 cup, 1/3 cup, and 1/4 cup). This set work with both wet and dry ingredients. Crafted from durable, BPA-Free plastic, each spoon and cup has its size printed in easy to read letters on its handle. Each set nests, with a thick plastic ring to secure them together for easy organization and storage. Dishwasher safe, top rack recommended, for quick and easy clean up.
One year hassle-free replacement and lifetime limited warranty. This fine product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship. For one year from date of purchase, under normal use and care, KitchenAid will replace these products free of charge, if they are found to be defective in material or workmanship. In addition, from year two through the life of the products, any piece found to be defective under conditions of normal use and care will be repaired at no charge or replaced with the same item or an item of equal or better value. For more information call the KitchenAid Customer Satisfaction Center toll-free at 1-800-541-6390 or visit our web site at www.KitchenAid.com.
6. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
7. Cuisinart FP-13DSV Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Silver
- 13-cup large bowl, 4.5-cup small bowl. LWH- 8.10 inches x 10.43 inches x 16.43 inches, MC LWH- 22.24 inches x 11.61 inches x 18.31 inches
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4.5 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
8. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
9. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
10. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- Includes 2 BPA-free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl
- 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Stainless Steel Blades
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Review Kitchenaid 9 Cup Food Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!