We spent many hours on research to finding pros and cons of cuisinart coffee maker dcc 500, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best pros and cons of cuisinart coffee maker dcc 500, you should not miss this article. pros and cons of cuisinart coffee maker dcc 500 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 pros and cons of cuisinart coffee maker dcc 500 by our suggestions
893 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DCC-3200BKS Perfectemp Coffee Maker, Black Stainless Steel
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter Coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold Coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour Programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep Warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style Permanent filter
- Shipping package material may vary
Turn up the flavor and the temperature on your Coffee with the Cuisinart 14 cup programmable coffeemaker! using our cutting edge Coffee technology, the 14 cup programmable coffeemaker can give you hotter Coffee without sacrificing taste. Choose a regular or bold flavor profile and set the brew-time up to 24 hours ahead so your next cup is ready when you are. The backlit LCD is easy-to-read, a ready tone can be turned on or off, and an indicator light signals when it’s time to decalcify.
2. Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
- Fully automatic coffeemaker with 24-hour Programmability
- 12-Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout, and knuckle guard
- 1- to 4-cup setting; brew Pause; self cleaning; 60-second reset
- Includes charcoal water filter, Permanent gold-tone Coffee filter, measuring scoop and instruction book.
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee. The Brew Pause feature lets you pour a cup before brewing is completed, while the gold tone coffee filter and charcoal water filter ensure fresh, delicious tasting coffee.
The Quest for a Perfect Cup of Coffee
It is generally agreed that there are four basic elements critical to the perfect cup:
Element 1. Water
Coffee is 98% water. Often overlooked, the quality of the water is as important as the quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water doesn’t taste good from the tap, it won’t taste any better in your coffee. That’s why Cuisinart has added a water filter to the Cuisinart Classic 12-cup programmable coffeemaker. The charcoal water filter removes chlorine, bad tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
Element 2. Coffee
While the bulk of the liquid is water, all of the flavor should be from the coffee. To achieve the same great quality of coffee you receive at a coffee bar, you need to use the same quality beans. Buy the beans fresh and whole, only about a two weeks’ supply at a time for maximum freshness. Once the coffee bean is broken, its flavor degrades very quickly. If it is not practical to buy small supplies, we recommend you separate larger amounts of beans into one to two week portions immediately after purchase, and freeze them in airtight containers. The best way to maximize freshness is to minimize exposure to air, light and moisture. So, once removed from the freezer, beans should be maintained in a sealed container at room temperature, since damaging condensation occurs every time the beans are removed from the freezer or refrigerator. Note that some coffee experts advise against freezing dark-roast beans, because freezing can cause the oils to coagulate. Other experts disagree. We suggest you experiment and decide yourself.
Element 3. Grind
The grind of the coffee is critical for proper flavor extraction. If the grind is too fine, over extraction and bitterness will result. Too fine a grind may also clog the filter. If the grind is too coarse, the water will pass through too quickly and the desired flavors will not be extracted. A medium-fine grind is recommended.
Element 4. Proportion
The cups on the Cuisinart coffeemaker measure 5 ounces. Add the amount of ground coffee that corresponds to the number of cups being brewed. Many coffee bars and the Specialty Coffee Association of America recommend adding 2 rounded tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces of water. Some coffee manufactures recommend using 1 tablespoon per cup. Cuisinart recommends using 1 tablespoon of ground coffee per cup, but use more or less to suit your taste. Note: the maximum capacity for ground coffee is 15 tablespoons for the 12-cup coffeemaker. Exceeding this amount may cause overflow if the coffee is too finely ground.
Features and Benefits
You’ll love the way your new Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker looks on your counter as it’s brewing 12 cups of fabulous coffee. The Cuisinart Classic 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is a statement about how serious you are about your coffee – and your kitchen. Enjoy the full programmability, extreme ease of use, and great tasting coffee.
- Reservoir Cover: Flips back for easy filling.
- Water Reservoir: Open the cover by lifting it up. Pour the desired amount of water in the reservoir using step water level indicator located at the rear of the reservoir.
- Showerhead: Distributes water evenly over coffee, reducing temperature loss as water passes through grounds.
- Water Filter: Charcoal water filter eliminates chlorine, calcium and bad tastes or odors from tap water. Cuisinart recommends changing the water filter every 60 days or 60 uses ‒ or more often if you have hard water.
- Filter Basket: Holds a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: Displays the time of day and set time for automatic functions.
- Function Knob: Used to initiate programming of automatic functions ‒ Auto On, Auto Off, Program, Clock and Brew. The Auto On feature is used to program the start time of the brew cycle. The Auto On can be set for any time, day or night. The PM indicator is displayed on the LCD for nighttime program times. The Auto Off feature is used to shut off the coffeemaker at a preset time, anywhere from 0 to 4 hours. Note: To program the coffeemaker to shut off automatically, read the instructions included in the Instruction Manual under ‘To program the Variable Auto Off’
- 1-4 Cup Setting: For brewing smaller pots of coffee. It provides double heating of the water, so coffee is piping hot.
- Clean Setting: Tells you when it’s time to clean your coffeemaker. Remove built-up calcification from the water reservoir, to help extend the life of your coffeemaker.
- Brew Pause: Stops flow of coffee from basket when carafe is removed (30 seconds max) from the heater plate, so a cup can be poured in mid-brew. Since the flavor extraction rate varies during the brew cycle, we recommend allowing the brewing cycle to finish before pouring the coffee. The coffee brewed at the beginning of the cycle has a flavor profile which is very different from the flavor at the end of the cycle. Once the coffee has finished brewing, stir it before serving to blend the flavors. The coffee at the bottom of the carafe will be somewhat stronger than the coffee at the top.
- Carafe: The easy pour, no drip, 12-cup glass carafe has an ergonomic handle and brewed coffee markings for two to twelve cups.
- Heating Plate: Scratch resistant with black, nonstick coating.
- Ready Tone: Signals the end of the brew cycle with five beeps (coffee will continue to stream from the filter for a few seconds after the tone).
- Power Loss Back-up System: One-minute protection in case of power fails, breaker trips, or unit is unplugged. It holds all programmed information, including the time of day, auto on time and auto off time.
- Cord Storage
3. Cuisinart DCC-1200BKS 12 Cup Brew Central Coffee Maker Black Stainless Steel
- Classic brushed metal design with a 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle for comfortable, dripless pouring and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before brewing has finished. Adjustable heater plate (low, medium, high) ensures that your Coffee stays at the temperature you like best
- 24-Hour Advance brew start, programmable auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, Plus a 1- to 4-cup feature when making less than 5 cups
- Includes: charcoal water filter and permanent gold tone filter that ensures only the freshest Coffee flavor flows through. Measuring scoop. Instruction book
- Unit Dimension: 9″ L x 7. 75″ W x 14″ H
The Cuisinart brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker makes a bold statement in any kitchen With a brushed metal finish and elegant tech-industrial design. Programmable from start to finish, with a variable heater plate for temperature control, the brew Central 12 cup programmable coffeemaker delivers on every front. With a convenient dripless carafe spout, brew pause feature, and alert for when it is time to decalcify, Cuisinart makes great tasting coffee convenient for your busy lifestyle.
4. Cuisinart DCC-1100BKFR 12 Cup Coffee Maker (Renewed)
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean and 1 to 4-cup settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished
- 60-second reset "
- where it was in the brewing process and settings
This classically designed coffeemaker is accented with stainless steel for a look that is sure to enhance your countertop. The 12-cup carafe features an ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard for comfortable, drip-free pouring. Fully automatic, the DCC-1100 has 24-hour programmability and 1-4 cup setting for those times when you don’t need a full cup of coffee.
5. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Brewer CE251 Coffee Maker, 60 oz, Black/Stainless Steel
- Classic or rich, each brew is flavorful and never bitter with custom brew strengths.
- Hotter brewing technology: advanced boiler for a perfectly hot cup of Coffee.
- Wake up to hot Coffee! 24-Hour programmable delay brew allows you to prepare your brew up to a day in advance.
- Keep Coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the adjustable warming plate.
- Conveniently carry the 60-oz. Removable water reservoir to your sink for easy filling.
- Pour yourself a cup before the brew is complete with mid-brew Pause.
- Ensure your Coffee is never Diluted when brewing a small batch (14 cups) by using the small batch function.
6. Cuisinart SS-15 12-Cup Coffee Maker and Single-Serve Brewer, Stainless Steel
- 12-cup glass carafe with BPA free and stainless steel handle
- Brew Strength Control – select BOLD for stronger coffee flavor
- Gold-tone coffee filter lets only pure coffee flavor flow through
- Single-Serve serving sizes: 6, 8, 10 oz
- Includes Cuisinart’s Home Barista Reusable Filter Cup which lets you use your own coffee, K-Cup pod compatible as well
The Cuisinart Coffee Center features a fully automatic 12-cup coffeemaker on one side and a single-serve brewer on the other. Sipping solo or serving a crowd, it’s easy to enjoy the gourmet taste you expect from a Cuisinart coffeemaker. And one coffeemaker that does the job of two frees up more space on your counter!.
7. K&J 12-Pack of Cuisinart Compatible Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Coffee Makers – Fits all Cuisinart Coffee Makers
- FITS ALL CUISINART MACHINES – These Cuisinart compatible filters made by K&J will fit all Cuisinart coffee makers, both newer machines and older machines. See below for full list.
- MICROMESH MATERIAL – Ensures the charcoal stays in the filter and does not clog up your Cuisinart coffee maker. K&J is the highest quality of any filter currently sold!
- IMPROVES BEVERAGE FLAVOR – Removing impurities, calcium, chlorine, and odors with activated charcoal filters creates the best-tasting beverages.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING – We ship your Cuisinart filter replacements not in a bulky box, but with minimal packaging.
- ULTRA FINE-GRAIN CHARCOAL – Finer charcoal granules increase the surface area exposure to water and maximize the effective filtration. K&J makes the most effective Cuisinart water filter on the market!
8. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System
- 12-cup carafe with drip-free pour spout and comfortable handle for easy serving
- Hot water system lets you enjoy instant soups, teas, cocoas and more, and offers convenient indicators that let you know when your hot water is ready and when it’s time to refill
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean function, auto shutoff, and 1 – 4 cup setting
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before the brewing cycle has finished
- Carafe temperature control offers a heater plate with multiple settings to keep coffee at your preferred temperature
- Programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock has a brightly lit panel displaying everything at an easy-to-read glance
The Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Hot Water System delivers fresh, delicious coffee and is only the beginning! This incredible hot beverage machine comes complete with all your favorite features, like 24-hour programmability, carafe temperature control, Brew Pause, and the ultra-convenient Hot Water System. Now, you’re never more than a minute away from enjoying your favorite instant soup, hot cocoa, tea and more.
9. Hamilton Beach (47950) Coffee Maker with 12 Cup Capacity & Internal Storage Coffee Pot, Brewstation, Black/Stainless Steel
- The original 12 cup dispensing coffeemaker
- Forget the Carafe – 12 cup dispensing coffeemaker without a carafe
- Removable water reservoir makes filling easy
- Brews a full 12 cups and dispenses one fresh cup at a time
- No carafe means no pouring, no spilling, no breaking and no burnt coffee flavor
Besides eliminating the need to pour coffee from a carafe, the BrewStation Dispensing Coffeemaker with Removable Reservoir simplifies another messy chore: filling the water reservoir. Instead of opening the top of the coffeemaker and pouring in water, which typically involves pulling the coffeemaker forward for better reach, this coffeemaker is equipped with a removable side reservoir that lifts off for easy filling at the sink . Troubleshooting : Coffee brews slowly – Excessive amounts of coffee grounds and coffee is ground too finely and yet the coffee grinder is put to automatic drip grind and there is more than one paper filter in filter basket or poor quality paper filter or wrong size paper filter . Coffee overflows basket – Coffeemaker needs cleaning the coffeemaker should be cleaned at least every 30 days to maintain proper performance and press BREW OPTIONS button until no lights appear . Coffee tastes bad – Coffee-to-water ratio unbalanced and so adjust for personal preference or poor water quality for which use a water filter or bottled water to make coffee and for iced coffee, too much ice in tank causing too long extraction time for grounds and make sure ice is not above the 10-cup marking line . Coffee leaks from dispenser – Coffee grounds trapped in coffee tank dispensing mechanism under seal in coffee tank
10. Kitchen Selectives CM-302BL Drip Coffee Maker 12-Cup Black
Use this Kitchen Selectives Dual Coffee Maker to make enough coffee for all of your guests or brew two different varieties at the same time. It is designed with a pause and serve feature that allows you to pour a cup during the brewing cycle. Perfect for parties, book club, or the holidays when the whole family is together.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pros And Cons Of Cuisinart Coffee Maker Dcc 500 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!