We spent many hours on research to finding oven baked chicken in cast iron skillet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best oven baked chicken in cast iron skillet, you should not miss this article. oven baked chicken in cast iron skillet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 oven baked chicken in cast iron skillet by our suggestions
515 reviews analysed
1. Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Deep Skillet with Lid. Covered Cast Iron Skillet for Deep Frying and and Bread Baking.
Fried chicken is not the real thing unless it’s cooked in cast iron. Cast iron gets hotter, stays hotter, and you can’t beat it for the crispiest of crisp and the goldenest of golden fried favorites. This 3 qt chicken fryer is deeper than standard skillets 10 1/4″ diameter, 3″ deep. This 10-1/4” pan features two handles for heavy lifting and a cast iron cover. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pan evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
Relive the vivid pleasure of childhood camping meals with this 3-quart cast-iron fryer with domed lid. Cast iron creates superior heat retention, heats evenly, and loves a campfire, unlike flimsier pans. Perfect for frying chicken, roasting potatoes, or baking cornbread, this 10-1/4-inch pan features tips on the underside of the lid that allow condensing liquids to drip and moisten the contents. While the skillet comes preseasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. –Ann Bieri
2. Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Blue Enamel Dutch Oven (Blue)
- 6 Quart Dutch Oven, Blue. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
This 6-Quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Three layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. 10 3/4″ diameter, 4 1/2″ deep. Caribbean Blue
3. Lodge Oversized Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – 17 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Loop Handles (Made in USA)
- 17 INCH CAST IRON SKILLET. This seasoned cast iron skillet is ready to use and extremely versatile with a diameter of 17 inches and a 2-inch depth. With ample cooking surface and an ergonomic 2 handle design, it is perfect for the campfire, the oven, and the tabletop
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories. This dynamic 2-loop handle skillet can be used for slow weekend mornings with bacon and eggs or summertime BBQ’s with roasted veggies
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
17 INCH SEASONED CAST IRON SKILLET WITH 2 LOOP HANDLES
The Lodge 17 inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet offers both elegance and versatility for your kitchen and campsite. Whether you’re learning to cook or a seasoned expert, this pan is perfect for a crowd and can be passed down from one generation to the next. Use it for simple one-pan meals, or complex family recipes. This skillet translates beautifully from the kitchen to the table as you make every meal a memory. Lodge allows you to take cast iron places it’s never been before.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
After hand washing your cookware, simply place it on a burner for a few minutes to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil of your choice. For extra messy situations, simmer some water in your pan and then use a pan scraper after it’s cooled. For excellent maintenance, and to prevent rust, always dry promptly and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.Care -If the seasoning on your pan is sticky, this is a sign of excess oil building up and not fully converting to seasoning. To remedy this, place the cookware in the oven, upside down on the top rack and bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Allow to cool and repeat if necessary.
4. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet – 15-Inch
- 15-inch cast-iron skillet for sautéing, searing, pan-frying, baking, broiling, roasting, and more
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Long handle and opposite helper handle for a steady, secure hold
- hole at the end of long handle for hanging storage
- Oven-safe to 500 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
5. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 2-In-1 Multi Cooker | 3-Quart Dutch Oven and Skillet Lid Set Oven Safe Cookware | Use As Dutch Oven and Frying Pan | Indoor and Outdoor Use | Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION – This cast iron skillet and dutch oven has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- TRUE COOKING VERSATILITY – The Cuisinel 2-In-1 Multi Cooker can be used for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more!
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each dutch oven and skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN– Cast iron cookware should be hand washed with warm water and restored with natural oils
- that means no soap or dishwasher use.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE– Every Cuisinel product is backed by a 1-year, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
6. Crock Pot 112013.02 Artisan 3.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Deep Sauté Pan, Teal Ombre
Slow simmer a flavorful stew, bake or fry up a new creation with the versatile Crock-Pot Artisan 3.5 Qt. Sauté pan with self basting lid and helper handle. Made of quality cast iron with a beautiful and durable enameled finish, it looks great in the kitchen or on the table. The Artisan series is an updated American classic that every home needs. Cook delicious meals with this versatile sauté pan which distributes and retains heat evenly. Effortlessly take it from the stovetop to the oven and store leftovers in the refrigerator. It looks great in the kitchen or on the table. The lower profile is a true selling point for cooking, serving and storage. Oven and stove top safe. Order yours today!
7. Lava Signature Enameled Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven – 7 Quart, Obsidian Black
- Large cooking area is 11-1/2 in. wide and 5 in. tall (plus lid) and made expressly for creating delicious culinary goodness
- Premium enameled cast iron surface cooks evenly, predictably and deliciously every time
- Large Integral cast iron handles make for easy handling with oven mitts
- Perfect fitting, self-basting dimpled top lid seals in flavors and goodness
- Dishwasher and detergent safe makes clean-up simple and easy
Lava’s Signature round 7 Quart Dutch Oven’s large cooking area is 11-1/2 in. wide and 5 in. tall and made expressly for creating delicious culinary goodness. It is the perfect way to make a delicious soup or stew, bake a delicate casserole, roast chickens, braise large cuts of beef or slow cook pork or delicious side dishes. It comes in many beautiful colors. Three layers of beautiful porcelain enamel are applied to hand finished cast iron and are fired twice for maximum beauty, lasting durability and superb cooking performance. The Chef preferred matte enamel finish on the inside is stain and chip resistant and easy to clean. Lava’s premium cast iron and unique bottom and side wall design ensure yummy entrees, appetizers or tempting desserts cook evenly, predictably and reliably deliciously every time. Only the best cookware in the world is made this way. Lava offers this pot with a limited lifetime warranty.
8. Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
The Lodge Cast Iron 2-Quart Serving Pot is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Cook up baked beans, soups and stews. This cookware piece goes from stovetop to tabletop for serving. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pot evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned cookware is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 8-inches in diameter and 2.875-inches deep.
There are lots of fancy cookware materials out there but cast iron still trumps them all with its even heating, heat retention, price, and duration. Its these traits that make Lodge cookware favored by both indoor chefs and campfire cooks alike. The caveat is being able to lift cast iron cookware and, at 8 pounds, this serving pot will give most chefs a workout. The pot measures 8 inches in diameter and 2-7/8 inches deep and comes with a matching 8-inch iron cover. The pot arrives ready to simmer up to 2 quarts of baked beans, soup, or stew and goes right from stovetop to tabletop for serving.
While it usually takes years of cooking to burn on the prized finish that makes cast-iron cookware smooth and stick-free, the Logic line of cookware comes pre-seasoned to save you some work. Cast iron pots in this line are coated in a vegetable oil, which is then baked on in a hot industrial oven to obtain that blackened patina and silky surface. Logic cookware has plenty of fans, including the editorial staff at Good Housekeeping, who cited it as one of the best new products of the year at the 2003 Good Buy Awards. –Cristina Vaamonde
9. Lodge L10DCO3 Cast Iron Deep Camp Dutch Oven, Pre-Seasoned, 5-Quart
The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over hot coals. Includes Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 book. From colonial hearth fires to the campfires of Lewis and Clark, cast iron camp ovens fed the colonists, helped tame the wilderness and did their share in settling the American West. Cast iron cookware has long been treasures as sought after heirlooms, so much so that, when Lewis and Clark returned from their journey west, their trusted cast iron pots were among the few items making it back to civilization. Like whiskey and tall tales, Lodge Cast Iron improved with age. There are few companies who can boast that products they made over 100 years ago remain in use today and are still in high demand. You just won’t find anyone who knows camp oven cooking like Lodge. Our camp ovens have proven themselves with avid outdoorsmen and patio pioneers from Tennessee to Tokyo. When you create a meal in Lodge Cast Iron, you create a memory that lasts a lifetime. Many of the pieces of cast iron cookware made in the Lodge Foundry over a century ago remain in use today. The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
10. 12.5" Premium Pre-Seasoned Heavy Duty Cast Iron Skillet by Elysian Kitchen
- DESIGN – Elysian Kitchen’s cast iron skillet measures 12.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches deep, with a long handle for added control while on the cooking surface, an assist handle for increased support while transitioning from the cook top to the oven or table, and 2 side spouts that make pouring a breeze
- FIGHTING IRON DEFICIENCY – It’s a scientific fact that cooking in cast iron cookware adds significant amounts of iron to your diet, and our skillets are made of 100% cast iron which effectively add iron content in your food due to their iron surface and help fight against iron deficiency
- SEASONING – Pre-seasoned in the factory with soy-based oil at very high temperatures making it ready to use. Good seasoning gives the cast iron skillet non-stick properties and ensures the food will be sticking to your ribs and not to your skillet making clean up a breeze. Just wipe away any large food particles with a damp cloth
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION – Rigorous product testing ensures that the product has superior heat retention on conventional cooking surfaces as well as campfires and barbeque grills. This guarantees food will be cooked evenly and will stay warm even after the skillet is removed from the cook top
- 3-YEARS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Every Elysian Kitchen product is backed by a 3-years, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
Prepare delicious dishes and indulge into the best cooking experience at home with this cookware. With Elysian Kitchen’s pre-seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, you can now cook anything you like. Whether it is searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, or frying, this has it all. The perfectly sized wide diameter allows an ample cooking space, making it compatible with all traditional cooking surfaces as well as campfires and barbeque grills.
Elysian Kitchen’s cast-iron skillet passes through factory pre-seasoning stage in which soy-based oil is used to create an initial layer of seasoning making it ready to use right out of the package.
Tips and Tricks from the Pros
- Wash, rinse and dry the cookware completely. You may even put it on the stove to get rid of the moisture quickly.
- Apply a thin, even layer of cooking oil of your choice to the cookware inside and out. Make sure not to use too much oil as it will result in a sticky glaze.
- To grab any oil drips, place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven and set the oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
- Then put the cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven.
- Bake it for at least an hour. After an hour, turn the oven off and let it cool in the oven.
- After the cooling process, store it open in a dry place.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Oven Baked Chicken In Cast Iron Skillet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!