527 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell C7089R1013 Wireless Outdoor Sensor
2. Honeywell C7089U1006 Outdoor Temperature Sensor
Outdoor Temperature Sensor senses outdoor temperature for the VisionPRO and VisionPRO IAQ and also can be used for dual fuel balance point temperature operation in heat pump applications.Convenience feature for homeowners.Mounting clip allows easy sensor positioning on siding or soffit. Includes 60 in. leadwires. Factory calibrated. No field calibration required. Maximum wire run of 200 feet. Product Specifications Description Outdoor sensor used to measure outdoor temperature. Application Sensor for VisionPRO Thermostats. Dimensions (in.) 2 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. with 60 in. leadwires. Dimensions (mm) 57 mm x 10 mm with 1524 mm leadwires. Mounting Mounting Clip provided and screws provided. Operating Humidity Range ( RH) 5 to 95 RH, noncondensing Temperature Range, Ambient (F) 40 F to +120 F. Temperature Range, Ambient (C) 40 C to +49 C. Used With VisionPRO+ Series Thermostats.
From the Manufacturer
Remote outdoor temperature sensor, when installed, the current outdoor temperature is displayed. Also can be used to manage dual fuel and lock-out expensive auxiliary heat in heat pump applications.
3. Honeywell – Wireless Outdoor Air Sensor
4. Honeywell 5816OD Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact
5. Honeywell LED Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights (3 Pack)
Durable weatherproof construction, No wiring required, 24Hr Runtime with Single Set of Batteries, Link up to 3 lights, black finish
6. HONEYWELL WIRELESS OUTDOOR AIR SENSOR
7. Honeywell Home RCHTSENSOR-1PK, Smart Room Sensor works with T9/T10 WIFI Smart Thermostats
- Compatible with Honeywell Home T9 and T10 pro smart thermostats
- Smart room sensors have a range up to 200 feet and a 1-year battery life
- install them practically anywhere
- range can vary depending on your home’s construction, wireless interference, and other factors
- battery life may vary by use
- Smart home room sensors can know when a room becomes occupied and automatically adjust the temperature
- With smart home sensors, your thermostat can know temperature in any room – like your bedroom, to help make the room more comfortable for a great night’s sleep
8. Honeywell C7089U1006/U Pro 8000 Outdoor Sensor, -40 Degree – 120 Degree F Temperature Range
9. Honeywell C7089R1013/U Wireless Red Link Outdoor Sensor, -40 Degree – 140 Degree F Temperature Range, Gray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Outdoor Sensor For Honeywell for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!