803 reviews analysed
1. Ninja Ultra Prep Food Processor and Blender with Lightweight 700 Watt Power Pod for Dough, Smoothies, Chopping, Blending (PS101), Black/Clear
- Crush ice into delicious margaritas or chop veggies into salsa with the Total Crushing & Power Chopping Blade
- Liquefy ingredients into your favorite smoothies, shakes, dips, and dressings with the High-Speed Blade
- Mix doughs and batters for main dishes and desserts with the Dough Blade
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the power pod as needed.
- 700-watt power pod with an intuitive one-touch control button makes food and drink making simple. Push down on the power pod to pulse or hold down to continuously run.
- Lightweight and compact, taking up less space than traditional kitchen systems, and making it easy to store and use.
The Ninja Ultra Prep is the ultimate food and drink maker. Driven by a one-touch power pod and three interchangeable blades, it can easily switch from blender to food processor to dough mixer. This versatile unit delivers amazing performance for all your food prep needs, and is also lightweight and compact, making it easy to store and use.
2. Natural Factors, Phosphatidylserine, Support for Memory, Concentration and Brain Functions, Soy and Gluten Free, 120 softgels (120 servings)
- EVERYDAY COGNITIVE SUPPORT: Nourish your mind with phosphatidylserine (PS), a natural component essential to healthy brain cells
- THINK LONG-TERM: Promotes cognitive functions and supports your ability to focus, concentrate and remember those key details
- Helps maintain a healthy mood and stress response
- BE BRIGHT LIKE A SUNFLOWER: Derived from non-GMO, 100 percent soy-free sunflower lecithin using Sharp-PS GREEN phosphatidylserine
- ONE SOFTGEL: Taken 1-3 times per day (up to 150 servings)
- Free of gluten and soy
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFIED: Independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency
Take a natural route to promoting your cognitive performance. Phosphatidylserine is a soy-free formula to support brain functions you rely on everyday. One daily softgel helps promote a healthy memory, concentration and focus. Derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin, our formula is ideal for anyone looking for a clean source of phosphatidylserine.
3. NOW Phosphatidyl Serine 100mg, 120 Veg Capsules
- Contains phosphatidyl serine that plays an essential role in cellular composition.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Formula
- Does NOT contain with wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
- Contains 100 mg of Phosphatidyl Serine with 100 mg of Choline and 50 mg of Inositol per vegetarian capsule
- Certified Kosher
4. NOW Supplements, Phosphatidyl Serine 300 mg, Extra Strength, with Phospholipid compound derived from Soy Lecithin, 50 Softgels
- Supports Memory and Brain Function*
- Promotes Intercellular Communication*
- Take 1 softgel daily with a meal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
NOW Phosphatidyl Serine is a phospholipid compound derived from soy lecithin that plays an essential role in cell membrane composition and intercellular communication.* Phosphatidyl Serine is a major structural component of neural membranes where it assists in the conduction of electrical impulses and facilitates the activity of neurotransmitters involved in learning, memory, and mood.* These properties make NOW Phosphatidyl Serine an ideal supplement for the support of cognitive function.* This extra strength product has three times the Phosphatidyl Serine (300 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (100 mg per softgel). Natural color variation may occur in this product.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja Ps100 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!