We spent many hours on research to finding munchkin squirtin’ sea buddies, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best munchkin squirtin’ sea buddies, you should not miss this article. munchkin squirtin’ sea buddies coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 munchkin squirtin’ sea buddies by our suggestions
871 reviews analysed
1. Munchkin Ocean Squirts Bath Toy, 8 pack
2. Munchkin CleanSqueeze Mold-Free 4 Piece Bath Squirts
- Pack includes: (4) twist-open ocean themed bath squirts
- Twist apart to clean and dry, preventing growth of mildew and mold
- Squeeze top and bottom of character together to squirt water
- Easily squeezed by the little hands
- Play Patterns: Hand + Eye Coordination
- Action + Reaction
- Great for boys and girls 9 months and up
3. Munchkin Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer and 16 Piece Bath Squirt Value Set
- Set includes: (1) Super Scoop Bath Toy Organizer, (8) Ocean bath squirts and (8) Lake bath squirts
- Super Scoop features a super-strong Push-Lock suction cup that securely mounts to tile and fiberglass tub walls
- Super Scoop designed with mesh fabric to increase air flow and dry toys quickly, reducing mildew risk
- Bath toys squirt water, float and are perfectly sized for little hands to hold and squeeze
- Suitable for children 6+ months
4. Infantino Aquarium Bath Squirters
Squeeze, squirt and play with 8 colorful sea life pals. Easy for little hands to hold and soft for grabbing or gumming. The set includes a goldfish, octopus, seahorse, starfish, whale, shark, coral, and coral ball.
5. Nuby Squirt Wheels Bath Toys 4 Pack
- Fun floating characters include green sports car, blue Mac truck, Orange Mac truck, and red Hummer.
- Soft rubber characters squirt water when squeezed, making bath time more fun
- Helps improve baby’s hand-eye coordination and encourages imaginative play
- Brightly colored and the perfect size for babies little hands to hold and squeeze
- 6 months +
- Please allow the toys to thoroughly air dry in a light airy Location before being stored. Failure to do so may result in the growth of harmless yet unsightly aquatic algae’s.
Make bath time a splash with colorful squirt wheels bath toys. Squirt wheels help improve coordination and encourage imaginative play! Squeeze and squirt streams of water from these cool cars and trucks. Bright colors and playful designs will provide countless hours of fun for your little one.
6. Set of 20 Floating Bath Toys, Sea Animals Squirter Toys for Boys and Girls, Assorted Sea Animals Friends, Squeeze to Spray! Tons of Fun, Great for Kids & Toddlers by Dimple
- 20 ASSORTED FUN AND COLORFUL SHAPE: These fun shapes are sure to make bath time fun. The 20 assorted sea animal and shapes along with the bright colors are really a blast to use!
- SQUEEZE TO SPRAY: These toys are simple to use! Just submerge the toy under the water and let it fill up. When it is full, bring it out of the water and squeeze it. Then watch the water spray around!
- HIGH QUALITY FOR YEARS OF FUN: Made with high quality non toxic plastics, these toys will last for a long time. As your child get older, they will still love playing with their bath time buddies that will still keep their shape and color!
- IMAGINATIVE PLAY: Let your child’s imagination soar with this 20 piece bath set! Playing with toys of different shape and size allow children ages 1 and up to explore their creativity in many ways.
- GUARANTEED SMILES! We know that our products will be an asset to any playroom classroom or toy room and we stand behind the quality of our products. All Dimple toys come standard with a 1-year comprehensive warranty on craftsmanship.
Bath Time Fun
Bath time doesn’t have to be a chore! With these fun bath accessories, your child will look forward to splashing about in the tub with their new bath buddies! These toys are the perfect size and shape for a growing child’s hands, and are animals and shapes they will instantly recognize! Fill them up with water and hear them giggle as they squirt it in the air! With tons of fun colors and interesting shapes, your child will fall in love with them. And since they are made of a durable non-toxic vinyl, this toy will provide hours of bath time fun!
7. Battat – Bath Buddies Squirters – 12-Pack Little Animal Squirts Fun Bath Toys for Babies 10m+
- 12 bath Buddies: this bath toy Playset of friendly animals include a fish, Seal, Duck, starfish, frog, dolphin, Octopus, whale, shark, pelican, alligator and turtle.
- Squeeze & squirt: easy to grab and squeeze, babies will enjoy having them swim and splash around and toddlers will love to squeeze and see the water squirt out of their mouth.
- Smooth plastic: soft in little hands, all 12 animal squirts are easy to grab and squeeze.
- Discover textures: textures and bumpy features are a plus on this sensory bath toy. Helps improve hand-eye coordination and encourages imaginative play
- Bright colors: perfect for baby to see and discover, these tub toys are also the perfect size for tiny hands.
- Worry-free: all of battat’s toys meet or exceed the highest safety standards.
- Age limit: recommended for babies 10 months and up.
- Trustworthy: Battat a family-owned company, established in 1897.
Swim! Squeeze! Squirt! Float!
turn bath time into splash time with the Battat bath buddies. 12 Animal bath squirters, made of soft and safe plastic, and just the right size for little hands to grab. Colorful and easy to squeeze, they sure help improve hand-eye coordination and promote imaginative play during bath time. These squeezy animal squirts also introduce little ones to basic concepts like cause-and-effect, accuracy and fine motor skills. With the bright colors and the attention to details, these little animal Tubbies are a must-have for bath time.
8. Munchkin Bath Rattle Squirts
9. Munchkin Sea Spinner Wind-Up Shark Bath Toy
10. Munchkin Arctic Polar Bear Bath Toy
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Munchkin Squirtin’ Sea Buddies for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!