Nowadays, there are so many products of manual of philips food processor in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for manual of philips food processor in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings manual of philips food processor which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
853 reviews analysed
1. Breville BFP800BSXL Sous Chef Food Processor, Black Sesame
- Comes with 5 multi-function discs and 3 blades out of the box
- 5.5 inch super-wide feed chute reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free processing bowls; 16 cup (3.8L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600ml) small processing bowl
- LCD display displays count-up and count-down auto timer
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space.Cleaning: Dishwasher safe parts
Why the Breville Sous Chef Food Processor?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Sous Chef began with the observation that the food comes in many different shapes and sizes, making it difficult for one machine to consistently cut all ingredients into the optimal size pieces. So how do you make sure that you get the perfect size for what you’re cooking?
The Breville Sous Chef solves this problem with its unique design. Its wide feed chute makes it possible to slice vegetables of all shapes and sizes, while numerous disc and blade options makes it easy to get perfect results, any way you slice it.
Combining Convenience and Versatility: the greatest sliced thing since bread
Food processors are supposed to make food prep easier, not more frustrating. The Breville Sous Chef has a 5.5” Super Wide Feed Chute that reduces the need to pre-cut most fruits & veggies, saving you time.
The Breville Sous Chef comes with a set of 8 discs and blades for numerous prep options, all housed in a convenient accessory storage. The discs include a variable slicing disc that can be set to 24 different slicing settings so you can customize the thickness of your slices from a paper thin 0.3mm all the way up to a thick 8.0mm. Other discs in the set include a julienne disc, a French fry cutting disc, a whisking disc, and a reversible shredding disc, while the blades include a micro-serrated universal S blade, a dough blade for kneading and combining ingredients, and a mini blade for use with mini-bowl.
The Breville Sous Chef includes two bowls, a large 16 cup processing bowl and a 2.5 cup mini processing bowl, for convenient processing no matter what size portions you’re chopping. The 16-cup option allows you to blend up large servings of soup or dough, while the mini processing bowl is perfect for processing small amounts of sauces or nuts.
Combining slicing options and two size choices with the convenience of the wide mouth chute, it is no wonder that the Breville Sous Chef was rated the best food processor in 2012 by a leading American reviewer of products.
- Small Food Pusher: for improved processing control of smaller ingredients. It also doubles as a measuring cup for adding/measuring ingredients. The food processor will run continually whether the small pusher is in or out
- Large Food Pusher for pushing food down the feed chute. The food processor will not start unless the large pusher is in place correctly.
- Feed Chute Safety System: prevents the motor from operating unless the bowl, lid and large food pusher are correctly locked in position.
- Super Wide Feed Chute so large ingredients don’t have to be chopped before being fed into the food processor
- Silicone Seal: reduces the chance of leakage while processing large volumes of liquid ingredients.
- Processing Bowl: 16 cup bowl for dry ingredients and 12 cups for liquid (wet ingredients). The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
- LCD Display with Count-Up & Count-Down Timer: used to set desired time required for processing. Can count up or down, stopping the processor once the time is reached in count down mode.
- Solid Die-Cast Metal Base
- Direct Drive Motor: with safety braking system.
- Non-Skid Rubber Feet: for added safety and stability.
- All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
2. Rösle Manual Multi-Cutter with Spin-Drying Herbs Basket
- Patented cutting mechanism with two moving blades for chopping herbs, fruit and vegetables
- One tug activates the patented drive mechanism which rotates the cutting blades seven times
- Includes basket inset for spin-drying herbs
- Ergonomic handle
- Anti-slip provision in receptacle base
- Lid manufactured from stainless steel
- Rosle offers lifetime warranty
Rosle’s been manufacturing kitchen utensils for more than a hundred years for professionals and hobby cooks who enjoy cooking and take pride in their skills.
3. Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY Custom 14-Cup Food Processor Black
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl
- extra-large Feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product built to North American Electrical standards
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly reefer user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BKSY custom food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-Cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
4. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
5. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
6. Philips HR2505/56 Multichopper with Chop Drop Technology 1 Liter White
- Chopping onions is an unpleasant experience, so Philips developed ChopDrop technology to enable you to chop like a chef! The included basket holds in the ingredients, while 3 blades do your chopping. Dry and perfectly-sized pieces fall into the bowl, ready for their next step in your meal. Perfect for vegetables, cheese nuts and more
- The included high-speed blade allows you finely chop ingredients such as meat, nuts, herbs, chocolate and more. Finely grind meat for meatballs and tacos, or prepare homemade pesto, hummus and salad dressing.
- To use simply press down on the top of the MultiChopper! No extra buttons, settings or switches. Chopping like a chef with a single touch.
- The large ChopDrop basket is designed to fit a whole onion. Just peel and cut in half, and let the MultiChopper do the rest for you. No more tears!
- The 1.1 L bowl allows you to prepare all the necessary ingredients for your meal.
At last, you can chop like a chef. The Philips Multichopper with ChopDrop™ technology dices ingredients such as onion, cheese, nuts and more into perfectly sized pieces, every time. The unique basket holds your ingredients while 3 stainless steel blades chop to perfection. Once the pieces reach the optimal size, they drop from the basket into the bowl. Enjoy great tasting, good-looking homemade food with your family, every day!
7. Hamilton Beach 70740 8-Cup Food Processor, Black
- Prepare an endless variety of food fast
- Puree pesto and dips, shred cheese, slice salad & more
- 8 cup capacity
- 2 speeds plus pulse control
- Stainless steel slice/shred disc and chopping blade
- Powerful 450 watt motor
- Lid flips over for compact storage
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese to reduce pre-cutting
- S-blade for chopping, mixing & pureeing, Reversible disc. Dishwasher safe bowl, lid & blades
Hamilton Beach Food Processors rely on robust motors to chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything you put in the bowl. Fast and easy to use, these processors have a flip lid design and dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning and storage.
8. Cuisinart FP-13DGM Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Gunmetal
- 13-cup large bowl, the exterior of the work bowl only measure up-to only 8 Cups but has a 13 cup capacity, 4.5-cup small bowl
- Dicing disc with 10 mm grid plus cleaning tool
- Exclusive patent-pending SealTight Advantage system – seals bowl and locks blade
- Patented Blade Lock system
- Easy to clean – removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Troubleshooting steps are provide in page 15 and 16 of User Manual available under Technical Specification
Tackle food prep tasks both large and small with the Cuisinart Elemental 13 Food Processor. The NEW dicing disc features a 10mm screen for dicing food into perfect squares and we’ve also included a cleaning tool to keep it in top operating condition. The 13-cup work bowl easily handles larger quantities of ingredients, making it perfect for big family meals and entertaining – the bonus 4 cup bowl is ideal for smaller amounts. Two stainless steel blades and two discs make quick work of chopping nuts, pureeing soup, slicing tomatoes, shredding cheese and more. The high gloss base adds high style to any kitchen.
9. Cuisinart DLC-8SBCY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Chrome
- Includes new chopping blade, three slicing/shredding discs, spatula
- Ideal for making dough, slicing vegetables, shredding cheese, mincing garlic and herbs, mixing batters, emulsifying
- 11-cup work bowl large enough for a family
- Extra-large feed tube for larger food slices
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
Great for the chef, features 11-cup work bowl and extra-large feed tube for slicing whole fruits and vegetables. Powerful enough to knead bread with ease. With stainless steel medium, thin and shredding/slicing discs, and chopping blade. 5-year full motor warranty. In white, almond or black. Model DLC-8SBCY.
10. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Manual Of Philips Food Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!