Nowadays, there are so many products of magic chef kegerator valve in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for magic chef kegerator valve in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings magic chef kegerator valve which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
850 reviews analysed
1. Taprite CGR263 2 Product High Volume Primary CO2 Regulator-Polycarbonate Body, Brass
Tap 2 kegs at the same time from one regulator. Taprite high flow regulator with 2 outputs. Each output has separate shutoff valve. Manufactured in United States.
2. Keg Regulator, Kegerator Regulator, Beer Regulator, Co2 Tank Regulator, Beer Keg Regulator, Co2 Regulator Gauge with CGA-320 Inlet, 0-60 PSI Working Pressure, 0-3000 PSI Tank Pressure By MRbrew
- ????【No Leaks】The co2 regulator wears two tank washers to prevent leakage of the connection between the tank and the c02 regulator
- The relief valve on the keg regulator also has a food grade silicone washer to prevent leakage of the relief valve.
- ????【Maintains Consistent Pressure】The lock ring can be quickly locked without re-adjustment, And maintains steady Co2 pressure with no leaks. Sturdy durable dual gauge beer regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure.
- ????【Easy to Adjust & Read】The kegerator regulator is easily adjustable by hand, Making adjustment effortless even at freezing temperatures. Whether it’s a bar, camping or family gathering, this beer keg regulator is your best choice.
- ????【Relief Valve & Shut Off Valve】For added safety, The tap regulator has a manual pressure release valve that releases pressure at 55-65 PSI. There is also a shut off valve on the co2 pressure regulator that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line and prevents backflow into the beer keg regulator.
- ????【Care-free Warranty】Please feel free to contact us if any problem, we would try our best to help you solve the problem. This MRbrew CO2 Keg Regulator Enjoys 45 Days Money-back, 18-month Worry-free Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support.
MRbrew Double Gauge CO2 Keg Regulator, which has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments
like bars, tasting rooms, and restaurants.
✮ The MRbrew regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve.
✮ Both gauges feature an easy to read design.
✮ The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi.
✮ The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-3000 display.
So you’ll never be caught off guard by an empty CO2 tank again.
✮ This brewery-grade regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure.
The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg
Allowing adjustments to be optimized for the operational range of beer, wine, coffee or whatever you’re dispensing. A large adjustment knob allows you to make
quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
✅ The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection
washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve.
✅ 5/16″ barbed output for use with 5/16″ ID hose
✅ Integral safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
✅ Large hand control makes it easy to adjust the presure inside keg
✅ Inlet nipple has a permanent thick nylon seal that eliminates one source of leaks, so you will not need to use a new fiber washer every time the tank is changed
✮Regulators are all pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
✮What You Get: MRbrew Keg Regulator, Welcome Guide, Our Worry-free 45 Days Money-back 18-month Warranty and Friendly Customer Service.
3. TapRite Separate Pressure Adjusting 2 Product CO2 Regulator
4. Dual System 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator For Draft Beer Regulators and Kombucha Set Ups. Connect 2 Systems to 1 Tank. CGA-320 Connection
- HEAVY DUTY WITH TRIPLE GAUGES: TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Pressure Regulator is a heavy duty unit made with triple gauges to accurately measure working pressure in 2 systems simultaneously and 1 gauge showing CO2 tank pressure.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: This CO2 Regulator fits all standard CO2 tanks with CGA-320 inlets. You can adjust the working pressure in both of your systems via a control knobs in the front. Gas Shut Off Valve for easy keg/tank swaps. Safety Pressure relieve valve/Chrome Shut Off Valve to prevent beer from backing up into the gas lines.
- EASY INSTALLATION: All you need to install this CO2 Pressure Regulator is an adjustable wrench. Each unit is supplied with 2 O-ring washers. Always place a washer between the lock-down nut and the tank to ensure a tight seal. Replace washers regularly.
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Works with 15.5 Gallon Kegs, 5 Gallon Kegs, 1.75 Mini Kegs, Half Barrels and Quarter Barrel Units. Barbed Gas Outlet Fitting Allows easy connection to many gas line types.
- WARRANTY: TerraBloom 30-day money back guarantee. 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects.
TerraBloom 2 Stage CO2 Regulator is specifically designed for simultaneous use with 2 draft beer/kombucha setups (kegs or fermentation tanks). This CO2 regulator is equipped with 3 gauge displays: 1 for showing the working pressure in your 1st keg or fermentation tank, 1 for showing working pressure in your 2nd keg or fermentation tank, as well as 1 for showing the pressure in your CO2 tank. This regulator attaches to standard North American CO2 gas tanks with a male thread (standard CGA-320 connection). Red knobs on the regulator lets you adjust the working pressure without any additional tools in each individual kegs/fermentation tanks.
5. Taprite 12218 1 X co2 Dual Gauge Regulator
6. Kegco KC LH-542-2 Dual Product Premium Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Beer Regulator, Chrome
This Pro Series dual-output double gauge regulator is loaded with high end features! If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for you. This regulator has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to. The Pressure Adjustment Knob can be turned by hand so it does not require tools. It also features a pressure release valve so you can release pressure from the system at the regulator. This is great a great feature if you have a keg coupler that does not include a pressure release valve.
7. Taprite T742HP Primary Double Gauge CO2 Regulator, Brass
- Low pressure gauge (the top gauge) indicates output pressure to the keg
- The low pressure regulator allows for an adjusted pressure from 1 to 50psi, the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 50psi
- High pressure gauge (the side gauge) indicates CO2 tank pressure remaining
- Duck bill check valve helps prevent product back up into the regulator
- Assembled and Tested in the USA
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS ONE OR MORE CHEMICALS KNOWN TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO CAUSE CANCER AND BIRTH DEFECTS OR OTHER REPRODUCTIVE HARM. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING. You can use this low-pressure regulator on any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve. CO2 tanks have a male thread (CGA-320); these regulators have a female thread. This regulator features dual gauges to measure psi as well as the volume of CO2 in the cylinder, indicating how much CO2 is left in the cylinder and when you should have it refilled. The knob on the front is used to adjust the output pressure. The red polycarbonate bonnet will not chip, break or fade. There is a non-adjustable shut down built into the body of the regulator. The high-pressure ports have left-hand female threads to prevent their use as a low-pressure outlet. The non-removable adjusting screw is designed so that when it is turned all the way in the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 50psi, with a safety blow off at 60psi. Internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15psi. This feature serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced. Sintered metal flow control filter in the inlet nipple to prevent dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts. The permanent Quad-Ring Seal on the inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks, so there is no need to use a new fiber washer each time the tank is changed. Outlet features NADS 1600C shutoff which eliminates a source of gas leaks. The duck bill check valve helps prevent product back up into the regulator, a common cause of malfunction in the regulating and relief valve parts. Hose barb end designed for use with 5/16 inch I.D. pressure tubing. All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability. The seat assembly is easily replaceable, so there is no need to remove the regulator from the tank. Bullets change to: Low pressure gauge (the top gauge) indicates output pressure to the keg The low pressure regulator allows for an adjusted pressure from 1 to 50psi, the maximum downstream delivery pressure will not exceed 50psi High pressure gauge (the side gauge) indicates CO2 tank pressure remaining Duck bill check valve helps prevent product back up into the regulator Assembled and Tested in the USA
8. MRbrew CGA-320 Keg Regulator, Quick Disconnect CO2 Kegerator Regulator with Pressure Adjustment Knob, Beer Regulator with Safety Manual Pressure Relief Valve, with 2 Swivel Nut & 1/4’’ & 5/16’’ Barbs
- 【1/4’’ QUICK DISCONNECT】MRbrew thread to barb keg beer regulator comes with 1/4” swivel nut, allows CO2 regulator to be used with 1/4″ and 5/16″ I.D size hoses, threaded setting makes disconnection between regulator and gas hoses a great breeze!
- 【EXCELLENT SEALING & ANTI-BACKFLOW】Durable thick nylon washer achieves quad—Ring inlet seal at connection between tank and regulator, perfectly avoids one leakage source, turning off ON/OFF valve avoids back-flow of beer, worry-free operation with MRbrew keg regulator!
- 【YOUR SAFETY, THE FIRST!】Integrated sintered bronze mesh inlet gas filter perfectly controls co2 gas flow, manual pressure release valve releases extra pressure at 45 PSI, help you get correct pressure reading, always keeps you safe when you operate regulator!
- 【DUAL GAUGE & STABLE PRESSURE】MRbrew upgraded regulator comes with dual pressure gauges, displays pressure clearly, easy to adjust and stabilize to the pressure you want by pressure adjustment knob, a well-built regulator for getting accurate pressure!
- 【100% LIFELONG IUUSES SOLVING FOR YOU】Each MRbrew keg regulator is backed by unbeatable, reliable, trusted product quality and customer service, please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied, we will unconditionally solve for you!
9. Kegco Pro Series Dual Gauge Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
- Beware of cheap imitation! Only Beverage Factory sells this regulator with the Kegco warranty
- Dual Gauge regulator shows you working pressure and tank pressure
- Chrome Plated Brass Body
- Manual Pressure Release Valve and Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the Co2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge lets you know how much Co2 Pressure is in the keg and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge lets you know how much Co2 gas is left inside the Co2 Tank and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. There is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
10. Taprite Dual Gauge CO2 Beer Regulator with MFL Check Valve Bundle
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Magic Chef Kegerator Valve for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!