Finding your suitable readers for kitchen aid 7 cup food processor reviews is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for kitchen aid 7 cup food processor reviews including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
571 reviews analysed
1. KitchenAid KFP0718CU 7-Cup Food Processor Chop, Puree, Shred and Slice – Contour Silver
- One-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Easy to Clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- High, Low and Pulse Speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred, and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible medium slicing/shredding disc and multi-purpose blade.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 7 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blade and disc fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
2. KitchenAid KFP0919BM 9 Cup Food Processor Plus, Black Matte
- Easy to use one-click, twist-free bowl assembly with a latched lid for easy set up.
- Simple controls with 3 speed options high, low and pulse speeds to handle a variety of ingredients with precision. The easy-press paddles and illuminated LED controls make operation simple.
- Chop, puree, shred and slice everything from cucumbers to tomatoes, cheeses and more with the reversible, thin or medium slicing/shredding disc, thick slicing disc or multi-purpose blade.
- A variety of shapes and sizes can be processed in the 2-in-1 feed tube located on the lid. The small pusher features a small oil drizzle opening for emulsifying sauces and dressings.
- Easy to store with a compact design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean with the sealed, leak-resistant work bowl, which means less food gets trapped in the bowl and lid. Also, the bowl, lid and accessories are all dishwasher-safe.
Easy to Use, Clean and Store. This 9 Cup Food Processor features an innovative design with a one-click, twist-free, bowl assembly and latched lid that is very easy to use & clean. The blades and discs fit inside the bowl to make storage easy.
3. KitchenAid KFC0516ER 5 Cup whisking Accessory Food Chopper, Empire Red
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- Whisk, whip, and stir a variety of ingredients, including whipped cream in just 30 seconds.
- Drizzle basin to easily incorporate liquid ingredients while in use, for dressings and sauces.
- Easy to store with a compact, lightweight design, in-bowl accessory storage and convenient cord wrap.
- Easy to clean dishwasher-safe bowl, blade and accessories.
Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory. Easily get the results you want with simple in-lid operation, 2 speeds and pulse. Chop, mix and puree with the simplicity of one stainless steel multi-purpose blade. And then whisk, whip or stir with the included whisk accessory.
4. KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor Sugar Pearl Silver KFP1642SR
- Sugar pearl silver base
- 16-cup work bowl, a 10-cup work bowl, and 4-cup mini bowl
- Includes a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case
- 3-in-1 Feed Tube and pusher for continuous processing
- Advanced dicing mechanism
Chop, mix, slice, and shred all in one appliance with the amazing KitchenAid Pro Line Food Processor with the ExactSlice system. The ExactSlice system allows for external adjustable slicing and gives you precise slicing and accuracy for all kinds of food. With a sugar pearl silver colored base, this food processor looks great and boasts the power and durability you want. The work bowl has a 13 cup capacity to provide for large quantities of food such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes. It also includes a ten cup work bowl and a mini four cup bowl for smaller quantities. Use the advanced dicing system to get professional results in your very own kitchen. With High, Low, and Pulse speed options, use the 3-in-1 feed tube and pusher for continuous processing. The locking system with a leak-resistant ring allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess. Included in the set is a dicing kit, cleaning tool, adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc, dough blade, multipurpose blade, mini multipurpose blade, spatula and a storage case. Backed by a manufacturers one year warranty, this food process is sure to guarantee satisfaction.
9-4/5″ L x 12″ W x 18″ H
5. KitchenAid KFC3516BM 3.5-Cup Food Chopper medium Matte Black
- 3.5 Cup bowl with locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving. Dishwasher-safe.
- Simplify sauces & dressings with drizzle basin, to easily incorporate liquid ingredients
- Precise control with 2 speeds and pulse operation for coarse or fine results
- Compact, lightweight and the perfect size for every day use in the kitchen
- Simple cord wrap and compact design for easy storage
Endless fresh options to quickly chop, mix and puree. This compact and lightweight 3.5 Cup food chopper is ideal for every day use – whether you want to Eat healthier, be more creative, or just save time on meal prep.
6. Cuisinart DLC-10SY Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor, White
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease
- Easy to use and clean
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty
- Note: How-to Disc not included
The Cuisinart Pro Classic Food Processor makes all your favorites, from stir-fries and main course salads, to peanut butter and homemade bread. Accessories include a stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, chopping blade, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and instruction/recipe book.
7. Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons
- 14-cup Lexan work bowl
- extra-large feed tube
- small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet
- dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Detachable disc stem.MC Cubic Feet: 1.14
- Note: Shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable. Kindly refer to user manual before use
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book.
8. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
9. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
10. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchen Aid 7 Cup Food Processor Reviews for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!