875 reviews analysed
1. Keurig 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with Filter Handle and 2 Water Filter Cartridges, For use with Keurig 2.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Keep your favorite beverages tasting great with the Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit. The Keurig water filter uses a charcoal filter system to remove impurities from ordinary tap water so that coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and other beverages are brewed to perfection every time. Simply assemble the water filter and insert into the Water Reservoir of your Keurig 2.0 brewing system. The starter kit includes one water filter handle and two replacement water filter cartridges. Keurig 2.0 replacement filters are cross compatible with K-Cup brewers and Keurig 2.0 brewers. The Keurig 2.0 water filter starter kit is just one of many great accessories for Keurig 2.0 brewers.
2. Keurig Six Water Filter Cartridges (12 filters)
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes six replacement filters for your Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig Single Cup Reservoir Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007. This is not compatible with the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
3. Keurig 5073 08478001060 replacement water filters
Great taste starts with great water! Keep your water fresh and clean with these filter cartridges for use with your water filter handle (sold separately), an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit. For best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
4. Keurig 2.0 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, Set of 2
Keep your Keurig 2.0 brewing system running smoothly with this set of Keurig 2.0 replacement water filter cartridges. Made from charcoal, they are specifically designed to enhance the water in your Keurig 2.0 brewing systems. To use, simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. Packaged in a set of two, these water filter cartridges should be replaced every two months or 60 tank refills.
2 Replacement Cartridges
5. Keurig Water Filter Refill Cartridges, 2 count, For use with Keurig 2.0 and 1.0/Classic K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
This water filter cartridge refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig water filter starter kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with Keurig single cup reservoir brewing systems purchased after august 2007. This is not compatible with the mini brewing system, mini plus brewing system, the b145 OfficePRO brewing system, or the Rivo system.
6. Keurig K-Classic Water Filter Starter Kit Replacement
- Great taste starts with great water. This simple filtration kit fits right inside your Keurig K-Cup brewer water reservoir.
- Kit includes: One filter handle and two water filter cartridges (4-month supply).
- Water Filters help remove chlorine from your water.
- Cartridges Should be changed every 2 months, or 60 tank refills – Additional replacement filter cartridges sold separately.
- Compatibility: For use with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems only (models prior to Keurig 2.0 brewers). Not compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewing systems.
Filter your water for an even better tasting cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage by using The Water Filter Starter Kit accessory. Simply assemble and insert in your water reservoir. Two water filters and instructions are included. For use exclusively with the following Keurig brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Select and Platinum.
7. Keurig 2 Pack Water Filter Refill (Pack of 2)
Keurig Water Filter Cartridges for Keurig Single K-cup Brewers, 2 Pack
8. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
9. 12-Pack HIGH QUALITY Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig Coffee Machines by GoodCups
- *PACKAGE: 12 High Quality Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for Keurig coffeemakers
- COMPATIBLE: with All Keurig Coffee Brewers 1.0 and 2.0, B10, K10, B30, B31, B40, B44, K45, B50, K55, B60, K65, B66, B70, K75, B77, B79, B100, B130, B135, B140, B145, K145, B100, B130, B135, B140, B145, B150, B200, K155,B1250, B1255, B3000 and K200, K250, K300, K350, K360, K400, K450, K460, K500, K550, K560, K575
- *MINIMUM PRICE: You won’t find anywhere else our impeccable quality and low price.
- *ECO FRIENDLY: Goodcups high quality water filters are made with the best and safest materials possible.
- *The unit measures :
Welcome to GoodCups store! Here you can buy the Replacement Charcoal Water Filters for your Keurig Coffee Maker
Great taste of your coffee starts with great water! Keep your water clean and fresh with our High Quality Charcoal Water Filters for use with your Water Filter Handle, an easy to use, in-brewer filtration unit.
For the best results, replace your cartridge every 2 months or after 60 tank refills to keep your water tasting pure and chlorine-free.
Includes 12 water filter cartridges for Keurig
Compatibility: with Keurig K-Cup, Keurig 2.0 and Keurig 2.0 K200/50 Water Filter Handles. Keurig 1.0 – Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate and Platinum series. Keurig 2.0 – K200, K250, K300, K350, K360, K400, K450, K460, K500, K550, K560, K575 series.
1. Soak filter for 15 minutes in water.
2. Hold filter under running cold tap water for 30 seconds.
3. Install Keurig filter into your machine as shown in the above pictures.
4. Enjoy your drink!
Also in our GoodCups store, you can find many other products for your Keurig Coffee Machine.
Click “Add to Cart” and Enjoy the Taste of Your Favorite Coffee!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Keurig K Elite C Water Filter Cartridges for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!