We make a short list of the best italian wood burning pizza oven including detail information and score based on 45,755 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best italian wood burning pizza oven
1. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
2. Ooni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/ Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
Uuni 3 is the definitive tool for your garden or outdoor kitchen. It’s designed specifically to take the cost, bulk and hassle out of using a wood-fired oven. An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, Uuni 3 reaches 932°F in just 10 minutes and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are very energy-dense and inexpensive. What’s new in Uuni 3? • Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency • New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking • 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface. • New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach. Extreme 500°C heat Uuni 3 gets up to 932°F which enables you to cook food really fast. You can make a wood-fired pizza in just 60 seconds! Not just for pizza; Uuni 3 is great for all types of meat, seafood, vegetables, flatbread – ideal for any food that enjoys short cooking times. Wood-fired Uuni is powered by wood pellets which are very energy-dense and cheap; they’re like regular wood except compressed. No additives, no hidden extras. Just wood. The pellets ignite easily & Uuni takes just 10 minutes to heat up, from cold to 932°F. Lasts a lifetime Uuni is made of beautiful brushed stainless steel. It weathers and ages as you use it, but it doesn’t rust and just keeps on performing. It’ll make for a key feature in your outdoor kitchen or barbecue area. Entertainment Because of the ease and speed-of-use, Uuni is fantastic for entertaining friends or family. Get the gang together to make their own pizzas and then wood-fire them to perfection in front of their eyes. Responsibly Sourced All Uuni products that contain wood have been responsibly sourced and we even plant a tree for every Uuni 3 + bag of pellets sold! Read more about the Uuni sustainability project here. Award Winning 2017 Vesta Award Winner 2017 RHS Chelsea Flower Show Finalist (judging to take place May 2017) Technical specification: • Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed • Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”. • Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″ • Max pizza size: 13” • Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3” • Power: approx. 6 kWh • Fuel: wood pellets • Materials: 439 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board. • Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner (As too is Uuni 2S) What’s in the box: • Uuni 3 wood-fired oven • Wood Pellet Burner • Cordierite stone baking board • Pizza peel • Manual and safety instructions Please note: wood pellets are sold separately.
3. Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone for Gas or Charcoal Grill
- Open faced grill top pizza oven
- Ceramic stone included for perfect crust every time. Pizzeria quality in minutes right from home
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″, Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75, Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Stainless steel housing with durable cordierite ceramic stone, includes thermometer
- Bake pizza, breads. Roast vegetables, meat and fish.
Make perfect pizzeria pizza on your grill! The Zenvida Grill Top Pizza Oven with Stone converts your gas or charcoal grill to a traditional pizza oven. This portable grill top oven harnesses the high heat required to make authentic pizza. Ideal for entertaining at home.
- Convert your Grill or charcoal BBQ into a pizza oven!
- Quickly heats up and even distributes heat for uniform cooking
- Temperature gauge allow for perfect cooking every time
- Light and portable, handles allow for easy carrying
- Can also be used for: bread, meat, veggies and more
- Outer Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.75″ x 6.5″
- Inner Dimensions: 14″ x 13″ x 3.75
- Stone Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Weight: 11.6 lbs
4. Ooni Koda
Ooni Koda Gas, Powered Outdoor Pizza Oven, OONI-KODA
5. Chicago Brick Oven CBO-500 Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven – Copper
Experience the ultimate in outdoor dining and entertainment with Chicago Brick Oven. Made in the USA, this wood-fired pizza oven will become the centerpiece of your outdoor kitchen for its versatility, durability and performance. Unlike other pizza ovens that have a separate firebox, Chicago Brick Oven features a low, igloo-shaped dome design which is modeled from ancient Italian wood-fired oven designs. The flue system creates a steady draft along the dome to prevent smoke from existing through the front. This makes it easy to cook wood-fired pizza, steaks, chicken, and other recipes. The design of the oven creates a FlameRoll, using the vent to pull the flame horizontally across the top of the dome and then vertically back down the side, creating temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit for superior cooking. The high heat will cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in about 2 minutes. The special shape of the oven reduces all cold spots and ensures that the radiant heat is used efficiently. The oven has a 29 X 23-inch cooking area and sits directly on your existing countertop. Combining traditional brick oven design with modern engineering, this outdoor oven is made from refractory cement and stainless steel fibers. The outside of the oven has a powder-coated steel cabinet with a copper vein finish for a classic, Italian wood fired oven appearance. The CBO-500 pizza oven comes as a complete package with an infrared thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush. It takes 45 minutes to heat up and requires no assembly so you can start cooking right away.
6. NutriChef Upgraded Electric Pizza Oven – ArtisanVersion 1100 Watt Countertop Pizza Maker, Mini Pizza Oven, Terracotta Cookware, Stone Clay Cooking Surface, Classic Italian, 464F Max Temp – PKPZ950
- HAVE A PIZZA PARTY: Make fast, delicious pizza with the NutriChef electric countertop pizza oven. Make your own artisan mini pizzas, perfect for social gatherings and birthday parties
- BAKE WITHOUT THE OVEN: Make homemade pizza without the hassle of turning on the oven. The electric oven pizza boasts a powerful 1100 watt heating element for all-around, even cooking
- EFFICIENT COOKING: The electric oven pizza cooks via a hanging heating coil attached to the top of a terracotta dome, creating optimum efficiency. The brick pizza oven reaches a maximum temperature of 464F
- EASY TO CLEAN: The countertop oven pizza features a chamotte clay stone cooking surface, which is both stain resistant and easy to clean up
- SIMPLE TO USE: This electric pizza oven with stone is simple to use, with a hassle-free button operation. The pit has open slots on each side, offering multiple access points for cooking
NutriChef Model : PKPZ950
Pizza Oven / Pizza Maker
Electric Pizza Pit Oven / Pizza Maker Stove
What’s in the Box:
Have a pizza party with the NutriChef Electric Pizza Pit Oven. Make your very own unique personal mini pizza pies with this classic-styled terracotta dome oven. The pizza pit features opening slots all around, giving everyone access to cook their own mini pies. The clay stone surface resembles a traditional Italian pizza pit oven and the internal high-powered hanging heating element ensures thorough and even cooking all around. It’s perfect for friendly social gatherings or birthday parties — and will make you feel like a pizza-making pro! Make them a pizza they can’t refuse with the NutriChef Pizza Pit Oven!
7. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven Accessory, 16-Inch
- Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
- Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade and frozen pizzas
- Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy
- Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
- Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors The Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven 90 accessory cooks the perfect pizza every time. Designed after the idea of a true, wood fire pizza oven, the Italia Pizza Oven takes your homemade pizza to the next level. A ceramic pizza stone promotes even heat and will give your pizza a delectable crust. Enjoy hot, fresh, flavorful pizzas cooked on your patio, in camp or where ever you take your Camp Chef stove. Great to cook breads, cookies, and pies too.
– Opened face pizza oven cooks like a traditional wood-fired brick oven
– Fully adjustable heat allows for cooking several styles of pizza including artisan, premade, and frozen pizzas.
– Ceramic stone pulls outer moisture off dough and promotes perfect crust, leaving the inside moist and fluffy.
– Pizza stone made of cordierite ceramic
– Specially designed heat diffusion plates
– Built in temperature gauge
– Includes Italia Pizza Oven Cooking Guide with recipes
– Fits all Camp Chef 16″ Cooking System stoves
– Temperature range: Temperatures can reach up to 700° F
– Cooking Surface Diameter: 15″ x 20″ (300 sq. in)
– Overall Dimensions: 16″ x 24″ x 9″
– Front Opening Dimensions: 20.5 x 4.5
– Product Weight: 30 lbs.
*Do not heat on high on a Camp Chef stove
8. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
9. Pizza Stone for Grill and Oven – 15 Inch 3/4" Extra Thick – Cooking & Baking Stone for Oven and BBQ Grill – With Durable Foam Packaging, Gift Box & Pizza Recipes EBook
- DELIGHTFULLY CRISPY CRUST: Our pizza stone is 3/4″ thick, much thicker than our competitors’ stones – engineered to achieve a crispy pizza crust, every single time! This baking stone will satisfy even the pickiest of pizza crust lovers! It is also great for reheating any leftovers, bringing back the food’s excellent taste and freshness.
- USE IT ALL THE TIME: It’s more than just baking all your favorite pizzas! This durable round stone allows you to try out all your favorite recipes and bake bread, chicken tenders, shrimp, cookies and any other pastry to perfection. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to provide the best meals and treats to your family!
- FOR OVEN & BBQ GRILLS: It’s now easy to enjoy yummy pizza slices, all year long! You can leave it on the bottom rack of the oven during the cold winter and bring it out on the barbecue grill for the summer. Our pizza stone works great on Kamado Joe, Traeger, Weber, Big Green Egg, charcoal or gas grills.
- WILL NOT CRACK: Made from superior cordierite material, this sturdy stone allows baking up to a whopping 1000 °F. Our grill stone is not brittle and will not easily break! To ensure they get to you in tip top shape, all our pizza stones come in secure, high quality packaging enforced with polyethylene foam.
- FREE GIFT INCLUDED: We take great pride in the quality of our Pizza Stones and offer you a risk-free purchase. To help you enjoy cooking with your new pizza stone, we are offering a FREE E-Book with 45 delicious pizza recipes! (Comes as email attachment once delivered.) Click Buy Now And Get The Best Pizza Stone On Amazon!
10. Pizza Stone for Best Crispy Crust Pizza, Only Stoneware with Thermarite (Engineered Tuff Cordierite). Durable, Certified Safe, for Ovens & Grills. 14 Round 5/8 Thick, Bonus Recipe Ebook & Free Scraper
- ► The Best Crispy Crust – Thermarite absorbs more moisture –superior heat retention & transfer
- ► Thermarite is engineered to last with better durability, strength & superior thermal shock
- ► Use on Ovens & Grills – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
- ► Certified Safe – US FDA, European Union, German Food Code, RoHS. . . ► Does not smell
- ► 14″ Round Stone + Use & Care Instructions + Bonus 4″x5″ Scraper + Free Recipe Ebook
What is Thermarite and Why does it Make the Best Pizza Stone?
Get the Best Crispy Crust with a Pizza Stone that is Engineered to Last
► Thermarite is a high density, specially formulated Cordierite that is super-heated to over 2,000F providing engineered strength, extreme durability and superior thermal shock capabilities
► Thermarite Absorbs More Moisture –Its unique, highly absorbent micro-pore structure extracts and absorbs moisture out of moist dough creating the Best Crispy Crusts
► Thermarite’s superior heat retention and heat transfer provides an even heat that is transmitted directly into the food for better crusts
Does not smell – Cast Elegance’s Thermarite is created with extreme heat that vaporizes all organic matter, creating a premium, professional grade stone that has no odor when heated
Use on Ovens and Grills (Gas or Charcoal) – Thermarite shields the pizza from the intense heat of the grill
Brick Oven Results at Home for a fraction of the cost of a professional brick oven
Certified Safe – Passed US FDA, RoHS, European Union & German Food Code Safety Standards
Packaged to arrive in one piece without any micro-fractures
One Pizza Stone – 14” Round x 5/8” Thick, Use and Care instructions, One 4″x5″ scraper (Use for easy cleanup and food creation) and Recipe EBook
Our Proprietary Thermarite makes this the best pizza stone
► Engineered to last: high durability, high heat transfer, absorbs more moisture giving you the best crispy crust
► Ready to Use – No seasoning or conditioning required. Cut on the stone/serve on the stone – It is ready for you to use right out of the box
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – We’ll work to resolve any issue you have
These won’t last long!
Click the “Add to Cart” Button at the Top of This Page!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found italian wood burning pizza oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!