We spent many hours on research to finding hydraulic press vs angel juicer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hydraulic press vs angel juicer, you should not miss this article. hydraulic press vs angel juicer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 7 hydraulic press vs angel juicer by our suggestions
658 reviews analysed
1. Baileigh HSP-10H Hydraulic Shop Press, 10 Ton Capacity, 13-1/2" Working Width
With fully-welded steel construction and industrial-grade hydraulics, this small manually-powered H-frame press can tackle tough projects and will last for years.
10-ton maximum capacity.
13.5” work opening and large 7” stroke can accommodate many different applications.
Cylinder moves left or right within the frame of the press, so you can apply pressure to the exact spot where you need to.
Removable ram cap allows you to use a wide variety of tooling.
Comes standard with its own set of V-blocks.
Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Typically kept in stock for quick deliveries.
2. Dake B-10 Model Manual Utility Hydraulic Bench Press, 10 Ton Capacity, 23" Length x 18" Width x 36" Height
- Single-speed hydraulic handpump lowers the ram of the bench-mount press with up to 10 tons of force
- Adjustable-height table within the H-frame enables proper positioning of large and bulky items
- Movable workhead facilitates off-center pressing
- Release valve initiates and controls ram return after downstroke
- Includes a flat ram nose, a reduced-step nose, and two table plates for precise pressing and support
The Dake B-10 model manual utility hydraulic bench press uses a single-speed hydraulic handpump to lower the ram with up to 10 tons of force to facilitate pressing and forming. The channel iron H-frame accepts large and bulky items, and the hoist adjusts the table height for proper positioning. The workhead is movable to adjustment for off-center pressing. The hydraulic cylinder and pump handle can be positioned on either side of the press to maximize workspace and comfort. The release valve turns to release the hydraulic pressure, initiating ram return after downstroke. Closing the valve at any point during the ram return will halt the ram.
Two interchangeable ram noses are included: a flat nose piece for use in standard pressing operations and a step-reduced nose piece for supporting, positioning, or fitting into pieces when pressing. The two table plates provide support during pressing. The press has a gauge with a 2-1/2″-dia. display for pressure readings. The base has four 7/16″-dia. holes for bench mounting. Mounting hardware is not included. Hydraulic oil is not included. Press requires some assembly.
|Load capacity||10 tons|
|Max. working height||16 inches|
|Min. working height||4 inches|
|Ram travel||6 inches|
|Table dimensions||16-3/4 x 3 inches (W x L)|
|Press overall dimensions||36 x 23 x 18 inches (H x W x L)|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point of the press; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; L is length, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Hydraulic presses use fluid pressure to transmit a compressive force, which stays constant throughout the length of the ram’s stroke. Metal forming is one common use of a hydraulic press.
Dake Machine Tools manufactures arbor presses, hydraulic presses, drill presses, power hammers, band and cold saws, belt grinders, tube benders, and auto feed systems. The company, founded in 1887, is headquartered in Grand Haven, MI.
What’s in the Box?
- Dake B-10 press
- Flat ram nose
- Step-reduced ram nose
- (2) Table plates
3. Baileigh HSP-50A Air/Hand Operated H-Frame Press, 50 Ton Capacity, 28-1/2" Working Width
Baileigh h-frame press that is most commonly found in today’s fabrication, welding and machine shops is the 50 ton upright. Naturally Baileigh Industrial has a high quality one to fit their needs as well. The Baileigh Industrial air operated shop press is the perfect complement to any shop. This press features a fully welded main frame for maximum rigidity allowing the operator to use all 50 tons. The large 6-inches diameter cylinder of the press features a 7.8-inches stroke. Yet, the operation of the HSP-50A press is simple and controllable through the use of the included foot pedal. For even more control, the operator may chose to use the manual hand pump that is located on the side of the air operated shop press. All the hydraulics on the press, are industrial grade to ensure years of useful operation. The Baileigh Industrial shop press also has a unique feature that allows the operator to lift and lower the working table with the help of a winch and pulley system. This will save time as well as the back of the operator when table relocation is needed. The press also comes with its own vee blocks standard. Specifications: piston head diameter: 2.75-inches; movable cylinder: yes; working width: 28.5-inches; maximum capacity: 50 tons; cylinder stroke: 7.8-inches; cylinder diameter: 6-inches and power: pneumatic manual.
4. Sunex 5720 Fully-Welded Manual Hydraulic Shop Press, 20 Tons
Sunex 20-ton manual hydraulic shop Press is ideal for straightening, bending, and removing/installing gears, bearings and bushings. Also features a fully welded design for superior durability and strength, and includes a 3 piece punch kit, bed plates, and bearing shield. Proudly made in the USA.
5. Sunex 5720AH Fully-Welded Air/Hydraulic Shop Press, 20 Tons
Sunex’s 20-ton air/hydraulic shop press is ideal for straightening, bending, and removing/installing gears, bearings and bushings. Also features a fully welded design for superior durability and strength, and its convenient air motor design eliminates need for pumping. Includes a 3 piece punch kit, bed plates, and bearing shield. Proudly made in the USA.
6. OTC 2510A Stinger 10,000 PSI Foot Operated Air/Hydraulic Pump for Rams, Presses, & Hydraulic Pullers
- Ideal all-around power source for dozens of body, frame, and alignment applications develops 10,000 PSI of hydraulic pressure at 100 PSI air pressure
- Pump, hold, or release load using simple pedal control – great unit for use with a wide variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic pullers operating at up to 10,000 PSI
- Built-in internal relief valve protects the hydraulic components regardless of hydraulic pressure
- Convenient 2-stage release mechanism gives fast or metered ram return while reducing hydraulic shock.1/4 inch NPT Air Inlet
- Features a 98 cubic inch useable capacity and 3/8 NPT oil port
- unit requires 9 cfm of air at 100 PSI (at the pump)
With shop air as the energy source, OTC’s 2510A ‘Stinger’ Air/Hydraulic pump has the power and oil capacity (98 cubic inches of useable oil) to drive even the large 55-ton rams. With high capacity, quality materials, and robust construction, this unit is an ideal all-around power source for dozens of body, frame, and alignment applications. It can be used with a variety of rams, presses, and hydraulic pullers operating at up to 10,000 PSI. An internal relief valve protects the hydraulic components regardless of hydraulic pressure. In addition, a two-stage release mechanism gives fast or metered ram return while reducing hydraulic shock. Pump requires 9 cfm at 100 PSI air pressure (at the pump). Value is at the core of the OTC tool and equipment portfolio. For a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product line available. Whether it’s a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while increasing technician productivity and shop profits.
From the Manufacturer
SPX OTC Air and Hydraulic Pump feature an all-around ideal power source which develops 10,000 PSI at 100 PSI air. It is extremely durable and is easy to use.
7. PanaVise 502 Precision PanaPress
- Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0.75-Inch x 0.75 (19.1mm x 19.1mm) square and 5.875 (149.2mm) long
- Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control. Arm is 8 (203.2mm) long. Base footprint is 3.7 x 7 (94mm x 177.8mm) and includes four 0.25 (6.3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface
- Height (from base to top of back not including variable ram height or arm length): 7 (177.8mm), Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5kg)
- One end of the ram is reamed 0.251 (6.4mm) for adding tooling
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
PanaVise is a major manufacture of Vises and Work Holding Tools. PanaVise’s Tilt, Turn & Rotate technology has been applied to the product line, allowing for maximum efficiency and many different uses! All PanaVise Products are covered by a Limited Lifetime ! Introducing the Panavise 502 PRECISION PANAPRESS, Ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves, collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching, staking, etc. This precision 1/4 ton (227kg) PanaPress (arbor press) is extremely useful in manufacturing or as a repair tool. Reversible ram applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227kg) of pressure and is 0. 75-Inch x 0. 75 (19. 1mm x 19. 1mm) square and 5. 875 (149. 2mm) long. One end of the ram is reamed 0. 251 (6. 4mm) for adding tooling. Four adjustable nylon gibs provide exceptional ram control. Arm is 8 (203. 2mm) long. Base footprint is 3. 7 x 7 (94mm x 177. 8mm) and includes four 0. 25 (6. 3mm) holes countersunk at the corners for bolting to a work surface. Two additional holes for mounting Retrofit Kits on the base are pre-drilled and tapped 1/4-20 and may be used for customer tooling. Height (from base to top of back not including variable ram height or arm length): 7 (177. 8mm), Weight: 5. 4 lbs. (2. 5kg). Limited Lifetime !
From the Manufacturer
The PanaVise 502 precision PanaPress is a versatile and compact arbor press used in manufacturing, or as a repair tool. The PanaPress is used for pressing bearings, sleeves, and collars, as well as forming, and assembling small parts, broaching, and staking using its reversible rack. The ram component of the PanaVise 502 precision PanaPress is rack and pinion driven and applies up to 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227 kg) of pressure.
1/4 Ton of Pressure for Industrial Tooling and Repair
The 502 precision PanaPress is an arbor press composed of a 5-7/8″ (149.2 mm) long ram housed within a 7″ tall press body that sits on a 3-11/16″ x 7″ (94 mm x 177.8 mm) base. The ram is rack and pinion driven, delivering 1/4 ton (500 lbs.) of pressure along its 3/4″ x 3/4″ (19.1 mm x 19.1 mm) square end with the downward pull of the unit’s 8″ (203.2 mm) arm. The level of pressure focused on a precise spot is ideal for pressing bearings, sleeves and collars, as well as forming and assembling small parts, broaching and staking. Accuracy of the ram movement is ensured by four adjustable nylon gibs, arranged along the top face of the PanaPress, which provide strong ram control. The ram is reversible, with one end containing a 1/4″ hole accurately reamed for use in optional tooling using available PanaPress accessories (sold separately). Accessories can also be mounted using the two pre-drilled and tapped 1/4″-20 holes in the base of the unit. Four 1/4″ (6.3 mm) countersunk holes are provided in the base for mounting of the 502 precision PanaPress to work surfaces.
- Compact arbor press designed for industrial manufacturing and repair tasks, including: pressing bearings, sleeves, and collars, forming and assembling small parts, broaching and staking
- Rack and pinion driven reversible 1/4 ton ram
- 8″ arm
- Ram arm reamed for added tooling options
- Two pre-drilled and tapped 1/4″-20 holes aligned at the top of the base for accessory mounting
- Base mountable to work surfaces via for 1/4″ (6.3 mm) countersunk holes
- Height (from base to top of back): 7″ (177.8 mm)
- Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Reversible: Yes
- Dimensions: 3/4″ x 3/4″ (19.1 mm x 19.1 mm) square and 5-7/8″ (149.2 mm) long
- Pressure: 1/4 ton (500 lbs. / 227 kg)
- Additional tooling option: Yes, via reamed 1/4″ (6.4 mm) hole
- Adjustable: Yes (four nylon gibs)
- Arm: 8″ (203.2 mm)
- Base footprint: 3-11/16″ x 7″ (94 mm x 177.8 mm)
- Base mounting: Four 1/4″ (6.3 mm) countersunk holes
- Accessory mounting: Two pre-drilled and tapped 1/4″-20 holes
What’s in the Box?
- PanaVise 502 precision PanaPress
- User’s manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the “the hold it anywhere you want it company.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hydraulic Press Vs Angel Juicer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!