We spent many hours on research to finding how to cook pizza in an electric skillet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best how to cook pizza in an electric skillet, you should not miss this article. how to cook pizza in an electric skillet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 how to cook pizza in an electric skillet by our suggestions
532 reviews analysed
1. Lodge P14P3 Pro-Logic Cast Iron Pizza Pan, 14-inch, Black
- 14-inch cast-iron round pizza pan heats quickly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Side loop handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Hand wash only
- cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
- Measures approximately 16 by 15 by 2-1/2 inches
- Limited lifetime warranty.Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
Seasoned 14″ round pizza pan with loop handles features even, fast heating and excellent heat retention. Golden pizza crust every time. Great for roasted vegetables, pork chops, chicken and beef. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, versatility, value and durability of Lodge Cast Iron.
2. DASH DRG214AQ Family Size Rapid Heat Electric Skillet + Hot Oven Cooker with 14 inch Nonstick Surface + Recipe Book for Pizza, Burgers, Cookies, Fajitas, Breakfast & More 20 Cup Capacity Aqua
- Turgid PFOA-free non-stick coating – keeps your food in great shape and makes cleaning a breeze.
- 14″ Cooking surface with 2. 5″ Depth – gives ample room to cook anything from pancakes to burgers to stir Fry’s and sauces, and can feed a family of 6.
- Heats to 450℉ – quickly and accurately heats up to 450℉ for a speedy meal preparation and perfectly cooked meals.
- Removable electric probe & cord – lightweight removable Cords that store neatly and add an extra level of safety.
- Cool-touch handles – so you can bring your meals from the kitchen to the dinner Table safely and easily.
The DASH family skillet, 14” is perfect for countertop cooking and entertaining. The ample 14” pan, with a 2. 5” depth accommodates stews, sauces, stir fry’s and more for a family of up to 6 people. Braise, simmer, Scramble, sear and sauté, all in your DASH family skillet. The PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface makes it so easy to clean and the removable electric probe and cord make it easy to store. An easy-to-use temperature control adjusts the skillet to 450℉ quickly and cool-touch handles allow for safe transport from your kitchen to the dinner table.
3. Lodge L10SKL Cast Iron Pan 12" Black
Lodge 12-Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Dual Handle Pan is a new spin on a classic design. Perfect for everyday cooking, from morning pancakes to roasted chicken dinners. Cast iron cookware is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use, this pan is the right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire – plus great for induction cooktops. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. The Lodge seasoned cast iron cover (L10SC3) and tempered glass cover (GL12) fit this skillet (sold separately).
4. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
5. Dash Mini Maker: The Mini Waffle Maker Machine for Individual Waffles, Paninis, Hash browns, & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch, or Snacks – Black
- MORE THAN WAFFLES: Make paninis, hash browns, and even biscuit pizzas! Any wet batter will “waffle” your treats and snacks into single serving portions. Great for kids or on the go!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1lb+, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and go
- it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the Dash Mini Waffle maker includes recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Craving blueberry waffles or potato pancakes? with the Dash mini waffle maker, you can make single serve dishes in less than three minutes. The nonstick surface allows you to perfectly cook and Brown whatever is it you make, and is a fun activity for both adults and kids! Unprocess your food with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
6. Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
7. ASURION 4 Year Kitchen Protection Plan $20-29.99
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer’s warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can’t repair it, we’ll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
8. The Ringer – The Original Stainless Steel Cast Iron Cleaner, Patented XL 8×6 inch Design
- PATENTED XL 8X6 DESIGN FOR DURABILITY. We don’t use just any chainmail. The Ringer uses premium grade never rusting stainless steel that is machine soldered, and built for strength. The machines that manufacture our patented product were originally intended to protect police officers from stab wounds. When life is on the line, you can’t risk chinks in your armor. We bring that same strength to your kitchen sink and believe in quality that won’t let you down
- MADE IN NORTH AMERICA. When you buy the Ringer, you aren’t going to be left with some flimsy, hand-crimped chainmail made overseas which will pull apart and end up scratching your skillet with a rough ring edge. Most competing products are manufactured in China, leaving you with a low quality scraper. We searched worldwide to find the best quality around, and we found it here in North America. Simply put, The Ringer is set to last as long as your cast iron skillet
- TOUGH ON GRIT, GENTLE ON FLAVOR. Wash off the grit AND preserve the flavor with soap-less, detergent-free grit removal. You don’t need to fear your seasoning being stripped off by harsh soap or cleaners. With The Ringer all you need is warm water and you’re good to go. Let’s keep your flavors in the family, not with the fishes. Works great in addition with cast iron seasoning or cast iron conditioner
- MULTI-USE SCRUBBER, DISHWASHER SAFE. Kitchen sponges are 200,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat with 10,000,000 bacteria per square inch. Gross, we know. Don’t worry
- this multi-purpose scrubber can be used for cast iron, glassware, stainless steel, a pizza stone, plates, baking sheets, a tea pot, cookie sheets, cauldrons, tortilla press, a hibachi, a waffle maker, a pie pan, a Dutch oven, griddle, woks, and casserole dishes. To clean, just throw it in the dishwasher
- IRON CLAD GUARANTEE. We’re confident that you’ll love The Ringer as much as we do. Used and loved by cast iron enthusiasts world wide, we’re confident you will be just as obsessed. Aren’t Satisfied? Let us know and we’ll get you taken care of
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR CLEANING CAST IRON
-TOUGH – Built to last as long as your cast iron products
-SIMPLE – Easy to use, clean, and store
-LOVED – Used by cast iron enthusiasts worldwide
To Clean or Not to Clean…that was the question!
A properly spiced cast iron skillet is simply a family treasure. Getting the perfect flavor into a pan takes time and plenty of elbow grease. Conventional Cast Iron Cleaners run the risk of all those spices and efforts going down the drain.
-Standard cleaning supplies strip away years worth of pan spicing efforts.
-Caked on grit can prove very difficult to remove
-Kitchen Sponges are 200,000 times dirtier than a toilet seat with 10,000,000 bacteria per square inch!
THE RINGER – Tough on Grit, Gentle on Flavor
Focused on flavor preservation from the beginning, THE RINGER was engineered to remove grit with ease and stand the test of time.
-Soapless, detergent-free grit removal with just warm water
-Rustproof Stainless Steel Chainmail Rings
-Convenient hanging ring
Money Back Promise
Simply Put – We want the purchase to work for you. If for any reason this product is not meeting your expectations, just send us a note and we’ll be happy to take care of you.
Click Buy Now before we are out of stock!
9. George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker, Red, GFQ001
- 10-Inch Quesadillas – Easier than the stovetop and better results than the microwave, this handy quesadilla maker pumps out large, deliciously crunchy snacks and appetizers in no time
- Nonstick Cooking Surface – “Gooey” is good for quesadillas, but bad for cleanup
- not here, though—the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean after every use, leaving no gooey goodness behind
- 6 Deep-Dish Pockets – Pack in maximum flavor! Deep-dish pockets make room for all your favorite quesadilla ingredients, and act as cutting guides when it’s time to serve
- Press-and-Seal – From plate to mouth without the mess
- the outer ridge seals the quesadilla to create a tidy pocket of deliciousness
- Cord Wrap and Vertical Storage – Storage is a snap with the integrated cord wrap and you can store the machine vertically to fit into tight spaces
Do you like quesadillas? Of course you do. It’s impossible to resist that warm gooeyness paired with the perfect amount of spice and crunch. Now imagine how awesome they’ll taste hot off the George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker. It creates 10-inch quesadillas packed with your favorite ingredients in just 3-4 minutes! Deep-dish pockets hold loads of cheese, salsa, and meat, and the outer ridge seals everything in for mess-free snacking. Plus, the nonstick cooking surface wipes clean in no time, so you can fill your quesadilla cravings time and time again without the hassle.
10. Lodge Hot Holder-Red Heat Protecting Silicone Cast Iron Skillets with Keyhole Handle, 5-5/8" L x 2" W
- Protects hands from heat up to 450° F
- Offers a secure, comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stovetop
- Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9 inch diameter and up
- Easily stores on cookware or in a drawer
- Dishwasher safe
- Not intended for use in oven.
- Included Components: Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder – Red Heat Protecting Silicone Handle for Lodge Cast Iron Skillets with Keyhole Handle
Preparing new and exciting recipes is always better with great cooking accessories, and Lodge has an extensive line of indoor and outdoor items. From brightly colored Silicone Handle Holders to Max Temp Oven Mitts, Lodge has many of your accessory needs covered. These silicone handle holders are heat-resistant and a great addition to any kitchen. Just slide the holder onto the hot handle and remove pots and pans with ease. The special silicone offers protection up to 450-degrees. Creates a safe and comfortable grip of hot cookware handles. Flexible enough to store compactly in a drawer. Available in a rainbow of different colors and is dishwasher-safe. Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9-inch diameter and up. Also check out the Lodge ASHHM11 or ASHHM41 for smaller handle version to fit Lodge Keyhole skillets 8-inch diameter and smaller. Fits most traditional Lodge style handles.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How To Cook Pizza In An Electric Skillet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!