Nowadays, there are so many products of how many years warranty for ao smith 1444m001301 water heater in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for how many years warranty for ao smith 1444m001301 water heater in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings how many years warranty for ao smith 1444m001301 water heater which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
931 reviews analysed
1. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
- Patented Self Modulating Technology and design
- ECOSMART tankless water heaters are 99.8-percent energy efficient.Uniform Energy Factor:0.98
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a “whole home” model for climates where incoming water temperature is 67°F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67°F and an output setting of 105°F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. When sized properly this water heater will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 11 requires a minimum 125 amp electrical panel for installation with (1) 60 amp double pole breaker connected to (1) set of #6 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 1/2″ compression fitting with the option of 1/2″ NPT adapter included. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
NOTE : 11Kw at 220 is equal to 13kw at 240.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature is 67 Degree F and above. This model is well suited for heating up to 2-Gallon per minute, which is the equivalent of one shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 67 Degree F. Digital Temperature Control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 Degree. This model can also be used in colder climates as a Point of Use for a sink or other low flow application. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the rights size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
2. EcoSmart ECO 27 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27 KW at 240 Volts, 112.5 Amps with Patented Self Modulating Technology
- Savings of up to 50% on water heating costs. Dimensions :17H x 17W x 3.625D inches
- Pipes fittings :3/4 inch NPT
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments allows control of hot water
- Activation Flow: 0.3 GPM
- Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Compact size saves valuable storage space, while the stylish and advanced design is pleasing to the eye and Copper and stainless components designed for efficiency, durability and easy replacement.
- Prior to purchase & installation, please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements. Electrical requirements: 27 kW, 240 volts, (3) 40 required breakers, 112.5 maximum power (AMP), (3) 8 required wire.Amperage Draw:113 A
- Required Breaker Quantity: Three 40 Amp Double Pole
- Recommended Electrical Panel: 200 Amps
- NEVER run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
Configured for cold climates or high flow rates. Well suited where incoming water temperature can drop below 45 F. For use in more demanding water usage applications. Self modulating flow sensor technology regulates the amount of energy required to heat the water needed. Digital temperature display showing the outlet water temperature setting. Uses (3) 9 KW standard Emerson electric heating elements with brass tops to prevent electrolysis. Copper heat exchanger. Automatic resettable thermostat. (3) 40 DP breakers required. 112A draw. Required wire: 3 sets 8 AWG. Pipe fitting: 3/4” NPT. Energy efficiency: 99.8%. UL and CSA certified.Weight: 11 lb. Lifetime warranty.
From the Manufacturer
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured for climates where incoming water temperature can reach as low as 37 degrees. The ECO 27 is capable of heating nearly 3 gallons per minute at this temperature. The ECO 27 is the largest electric tankless water heater available with Patented Self Modulating Technology. This model is well-suited for homes in the northern U.S., Canada, and in the southern U.S. for large Roman-style or Jacuzzi tubs that generally have more demanding water usage needs. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1 degree. Prior to purchase and installation please verify that this model is the right size for your hot water needs and electrical requirements.
3. American Water Heaters 6911164 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Burner assembly 6911164 heats the water in the water tank
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- This burner assembly (part number 6911164) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This burner assembly (part number 6911164) is for water heaters. Burner assembly 6911164 heats the water in the water tank. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. The gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after installing this part. For American Water Heaters.
4. Intermatic WH40 Water Heater Timer, Steel, Gray, 7.75 x 5 x 3 inches,
Intermatic Water Heater Timer, Series: Intermatic, Steel, Gray, 7-3/4 in Height x 5 in Width x 3 in Thick, Standards: CSA Certified, 10000 W, 40 A, 240 V, 60 Hz Capacity, DPST Switch, For Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional/Schools and Military Facilities. “The WH40 Mechanical Water Heater Time Switch regulates electric water heaters. Daily operation can be set with trippers from 1 to 23 hours. Enables shifting electricity use into off-peak time periods to reduce utility cost. Designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications DPST 208-277 Volts Electrical rating: 40 amps per pole, 60 Hz Minimum on/off time – 1 hour Includes 3 sets of on/off trippers Convenient external override switch Gray finish Steel NEMA 1 indoor enclosure Combination 1/2″” – 3/4″” knockouts 7-3/4″”H x 5″”W x 3″”D”.
From the Manufacturer
This Intermatic “Little Gray Box” electric water heater timer will provide up to 26% savings for your electric water heater. To maximize the savings, the timer should be used to operate one hour in the morning and two hours in the evening, set to turn “ON” one hour in advance of the usage periods. The trippers may be set from 1 to 23 hours. Three sets of trippers are included. It also provides a convenient external override switch. It is easy to use.
5. Apcom WH10-A Bradford White Upper Water Heater Thermostat
Replacement upper thermostat with high limit for Bradford White water heaters.
6. ZERO EWH-01 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit, T-O-D style, Universal for Water Heater
Universal for all type water heater. 120V ~ 480V Contains all the parts needed to repair or renew an electric water heater. Includes 2 each high watt density elements, 1 TOD style lower thermostat with protector #KSD200（https://www.amazon.com/KSD200-Electric-Thermostats-Single-Recognized/dp/B07CNJNDQY/ref=sr_1_16?keywords=AMATACH&qid=1553507108&s=gateway&sr=8-16）, 1 TOD style upper thermostat with protector #KSD203（https://www.amazon.com/KSD203-Heater-Thermostats-Element-Recognized/dp/B07CP1H1X6/ref=sr_1_19?crid=UF8B2F62NY8T&keywords=water+heater+thermostat&qid=1553506518&s=gateway&sprefix=water+heater+th%2Caps%2C325&sr=8-19）.
7. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
8. Reliance 9001954-045 Upper Electric Thermostat with ECO, Pack of 1, Black
9001954-045 Features: -Used with electric water heaters. -Finish: Black and brass. -Made in the USA. Application: -Electric water heater. Product Type: -Thermostat. Finish: -Black and brass. Country of Manufacture: -United States.
From the Manufacturer
Upper electric water heater thermostat for 2-element models
9. Camco 07843 Single Element Water Heater Thermostat with HLC
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Many Years Warranty For Ao Smith 1444M001301 Water Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!