Finding your suitable readers for how long do ao smith electric water heaters last is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how long do ao smith electric water heaters last including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
523 reviews analysed
1. Intermatic WH40 Water Heater Timer, Steel, Gray, 7.75 x 5 x 3 inches,
Intermatic Water Heater Timer, Series: Intermatic, Steel, Gray, 7-3/4 in Height x 5 in Width x 3 in Thick, Standards: CSA Certified, 10000 W, 40 A, 240 V, 60 Hz Capacity, DPST Switch, For Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional/Schools and Military Facilities. “The WH40 Mechanical Water Heater Time Switch regulates electric water heaters. Daily operation can be set with trippers from 1 to 23 hours. Enables shifting electricity use into off-peak time periods to reduce utility cost. Designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications DPST 208-277 Volts Electrical rating: 40 amps per pole, 60 Hz Minimum on/off time – 1 hour Includes 3 sets of on/off trippers Convenient external override switch Gray finish Steel NEMA 1 indoor enclosure Combination 1/2″” – 3/4″” knockouts 7-3/4″”H x 5″”W x 3″”D”.
From the Manufacturer
This Intermatic “Little Gray Box” electric water heater timer will provide up to 26% savings for your electric water heater. To maximize the savings, the timer should be used to operate one hour in the morning and two hours in the evening, set to turn “ON” one hour in advance of the usage periods. The trippers may be set from 1 to 23 hours. Three sets of trippers are included. It also provides a convenient external override switch. It is easy to use.
2. American Water Heaters 6911164 Water Heater Burner Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Burner assembly 6911164 heats the water in the water tank
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- This burner assembly (part number 6911164) is for water heaters
- The assembly may include multiple parts
- refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This burner assembly (part number 6911164) is for water heaters. Burner assembly 6911164 heats the water in the water tank. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. The gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after installing this part. For American Water Heaters.
3. Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 2.5-Gallon (ES2.5)- Eliminate Time for Hot Water – Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 2.5 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98%. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 10.75 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37″ cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included)
- simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Get hot water where it’s needed, when it’s needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 2.5-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37″ cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide “on-demand” use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater’s fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room.
4. Water Heater Ignitor and Flame Rod for AO Smith 9003626005
Water Heater Nitride Ignitor and Flame Sensor Assembly for AO Smith part number 9003626005. 5 Connection Molex Plug. Metal mounting Bracket.
5. A.O. Smith DEL-10S Commercial Tank Type Water Heater, Light Duty Electric, 10 Gallon, Dura-Power Pre
A.O. Smith DEL-10S Commercial Tank Type Water Heater, Light Duty Electric, 10 Gallon, Dura-Power Preferred, 6KW Input The Highest Standards, The Best Performance! The innovative streak that runs through all A.O. Smith products is also proudly on display in our commercial electric line. With features such as the intelligent control system (DVE & DSE models) and the now standard 24k gold elements (optional on DSE models), our water heaters can sustain that performance even in the harshest water conditions. A.O. Smith DEL-10S Commercial Tank Type Water Heater, Light Duty Electric, 10 Gallon, Dura-Power Preferred, 6KW Input Features: Glass lined tank – tank interior is coated with glass specially developed by A.O. Smith Ceramic Research for water heater use Elements – zinc plated copper sheaths for longer life. Medium watt density; means lower surface temperature to minimize scale build-up and more surface to heat water. Standard voltages – 120, 277 single phase and 208, 240 and 480V unbalanced three-phase delta; easily converted to single-phase at terminal block (except 208V with 6000 watt elements). Single element heater, single-phase only. Factory installed terminal block -just bring the service to heater and connect to block. Terminal block not supplied on 120V & 277 volt models. Controls – temperature control (adjustable through a range of 110 Degrees to 170 Degrees Fahrenheit on single element and120 Degrees to 180 Degrees Fahrenheit on dual element) and manual reset high temperature cutoff per element (dual elementmodels). Factory wired for non-simultaneous operation; easily converted to simultaneous element operation (three phase models only) CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve Simplified circuitry, color coded for ease of service Anode rod for maximum corrosion protection Cabinet has bonderized undercoat with baked enamel finish Top inlet and outlet openings Drain valve Surface mounted thermostats UL approved field conversion program A.O. Smith DEL-10
6. George Ulanet 492-4 Heat-O-Matic Immersion Heater with Thermostatic Controller, 1500 watts, 10-1/2" Dia
7. LOCHINVAR Heating Element, Water Heater
8. EEMAX 240V General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 27,000 Watts, 113 Amps – Water Heaters
9. 277V General Purpose Electric Tankless Water Heater, 20,000 Watts, 72 Amps – Water Heaters
10. EEMAX 240V Undersink Electric Tankless Water Heater, 9500 Watts, 40 Amps – Water Heaters
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Long Do Ao Smith Electric Water Heaters Last for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!