Finding your suitable readers for how large is cuisinart dlc 7e food processor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for how large is cuisinart dlc 7e food processor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
664 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
- Small Pusher is sold separately. Cuisinart has started making new parts that end with “T” (example: dlc-018bgtxt), those parts are only compatible with other parts that end with “T”.
- Food processor accessories
- For use with : Custom 14 Food Processor – DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor – DLC-8S, Custom 14 Food Processor – DFP-14
- Assembly part from Cuisinart
- Cuisinart DLC-018BGTX (DLC-018BGTX-1) Large Pusher/Sleeve Assembly
For use with : Custom 14Food Processor – DFP-14BCN, Pro Custom 11 Food Processor – DLC-8S, Custom 14Food Processor – DFP-14
2. Cuisinart DLC-2011CHBY Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless
- Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
- Speed automatically adjusts to ensure proper dough consistency
- Includes spatula, recipe/instruction book
- dishwasher-safe parts
- One-piece Supreme wide mouth feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.BPA Free
Perfecting the art of food preparation. With a brushed stainless finish that adds a touch of elegance to any modern kitchen, the Cuisinart Prep Plus Food Processor is the ideal prep tool for any task. It’s compact build allows it to fit comfortably on any countertop and the large work bowl makes it easy to create an entire meal from scratch. After all, it’s a Cuisinart!.
Set includes a stainless steel medium slicing disc (4mm), a stainless steel shredding disc and 1 blade that can be used for chopping/mixing/kneading.
3. Cuisinart DLC-DH Disc Holder
This Compact Cuisinart Disc. Holder is a convenient way to store and protect discs from 7 – 11 – and 17 cup Cuisinart Food Processors. The clear, high-impact plastic lets users see which disc is where, making access easy. Each unit holds three discs.
4. Cuisinart Detachable Stem, CECOMINHK06512
Part of the core of your Cuisinart Food Processor, the detachable stem allows for compact storage and helps hold each of the accessory discs in place. Whether you need to julienne, slice, or chop, your discs can be changed out using this single stem and will require it for operation.
5. Cusinart Small Pusher
Small Pusher for DLC-8SY, DLC-8S, DFP-11
6. Cuisinart AFP-7CVR Bowl Cover
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number AFP-7CVR. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF376. Item is manufactured in United States.
7. Cuisinart DLC-893 3-Piece Specialty Disc Set, Fits 7- and 11-Cup Processors
Cuisinart Specialty Disc Set 3pc, 7 & 11 Cup Processors
Stainless-steel discs are designed to fit any Cuisinart 7- or 11-cup food processor. Discs are not identical to those included with the processor. Disc holder sold separately.
Standard: Set of 3 stainless-steel standard discs for vegetable and French fry cutting (6-millimeter), medium slices (3-millimeter) and fine shredding.
French fry-cut blade cuts potatoes into uniform shapely sticks for frying or baking and crisp vegetable strips for salads.
Medium slicing blade slices onions, peppers, celery and broccoli for a quick stir-fry or prepare fruit slices for tarts and snacks.
Fine-shredding blade tackles cheese toppings for salads, baked potatoes and tacos, strands of carrots and zucchini for cakes and breads, and shredded chocolate and coconut for desserts.
6 1/4″ Dia. x 1/2″H.
Specialty: Set of 3 stainless-steel discs for thick slicing (6-millimeter), julienne slic
•Includes julienne, fine-grating, and thick-slicing disks•Fits Cuisinart 11- and 7-cup food processors•Includes recipe book•Safe to use in dishwasher•3-year limited warranty
How did we ever get along without food processors? This three-disk set enables you to expand the use of your machine with several terrific time-savers. The fine grater is used with especially hard foods such as nutmeats, Parmesan cheese, ginger, and horseradish, and the resulting uniform size of those tough-to-grate fibers are wonderful for adding to all sorts of recipes. The julienne disk gives you uniform 3-by-3-millimeter strips of vegetables or medium-hard cheeses, which is a great way of adding decorative touches to salads and stir-fries. Your guests will think you spent hours in preparation. For dealing with large quantities of tomatoes, squash, or firm fruits, the 6-millimeter-thick slicing disk is the way to go. Each disk is dishwasher-safe, and of course, needs careful handling–they are supersharp, so watch your fingers! –Jill Lightner
8. Hamilton Beach 70725A 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor and Vegetable Chopper Black
- PREP THE FRESHEST INGREDIENTS. A powerful 450 watt motor and 2 speeds plus pulse control save you time and money.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE AND USE. Stack & Snap design requires no difficult twisting or locking. A simple function guide is printed on the food processor for ease of use.
- 12 CUP CAPACITY. Sealed bowl helps prevent leaks when mixing liquids.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES. S-blade and reversible slice/shred disc chop, slice, shred, mix and puree just about anything.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE. Big Mouth feed chute fits whole foods for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Simple function guide shows you which blade to use & which button to press
Designed to be uniquely simple, the Hamilton Beach® Stack & Snap™ 12 Cup Food Processor requires no twisting, turning or locking during assembly. Instead, it’s as easy as stacking the 12-cup bowl onto the base, then snapping on the lid.
9. Hamilton Beach (70730) Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper with Bowl Scraper, 10 Cup, Electric
- Scraper attachment saves time when chopping or pureeing – no need to stop and remove lid to use a spatula
- Bowl Scraper works while processor is on or off
- Powerful 450 watt motor with 2 speeds plus pulse
- 10 cup bowl is big enough for most jobs but small enough for easy storage
- Chop, puree and mix with the stainless steel S-blade
- Shred and slice with stainless steel, reversible slicing /shredding disc
- Large feed chute fits a whole block of cheese
- Dishwasher safe bowl, lid and blades. BPA-free in all food zones
With the Hamilton Beach Bowl Scraper Food Processor, there’s no need to stop and remove the lid to dislodge food from the side of the bowl. The built-in scraper does the work for you, even while the processor is on for continuous processing. Kitchen Tips- For a more uniform consistency, start with pieces of food that are similar in size. Cut food into 1-inch (2.5-cm) pieces before processing with the chopping/mixing blade and leave room in the bowl for the food to be tossed around.When chopping foods, pulsing on and off will produce the best results.Operating time will depend on the quantity of food being processed. Most foods can be sliced, chopped, or shredded in seconds.To slice or shred cheese, use firm cheeses like Cheddar or Swiss that have been chilled for at least 30 minutes. Soft cheese like Mozzarella must be placed in the freezer for 30 minutes prior to processing to ensure it is firm enough for shredding.All removable parts are top rack dishwasher safe
10. Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini Prep Plus Food Processor Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Chops and grinds with patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- Simple push-button control panel
- durable, yet lightweight plastic body
- Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for quick cleanup
- spatula included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- 24-ounce work bowl with handle
- Not recommend to grind beans with this as it chops.
- Stainless steel blade with sharp and blunt edges
- Limited 18-month warranty
Included components of the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Pulse controlled buttons Why Is This The Perfect Mini Processor For You? The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor handles a variety of food preparation tasks including chopping, grinding, puréeing, emulsifying and blending. The patented auto-reversing SmartPower blade provides a super-sharp edge for the delicate chopping of herbs and for blending and puréeing other soft foods. The blunt edge offers a powerful cutting surface to grind through spices and other hard foods. Pulse activation gives maximum control for precision processing, whether chopping or grinding. Spatula, product manual and recipe booklet included. Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor The powerful high-speed 250-Watt motor works hard and fast to accomplish any small job with ease. Chop herbs, onions, garlic; grind spices, hard cheese, purée baby foods; blend mayonnaise and flavored butters, all with the same compact appliance. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor takes up minimum counter space and stores neatly on the countertop or in a cabinet. Best Practices When Using Your Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor Size Always cut large pieces of food into smaller pieces of even size – about 1/2-Inch. If you don’t start with pieces that are small and uniform, you will not get an even chop. Quantity You don’t want to overload the 3-Cup work bowl. Use the quantities given in the included recipe section of the product manual. As a rule of thumb, remember that after being processed, food should not reach more than 2/3 of the way up the central hub of the blade assembly. Selecting the Right Operating Control Use the Chop function for chopping, puréeing and mixing. It’s the best option, for example, when chopping soft, fragile food such as herbs, celery, onions, garlic and most cheeses. It is also the right choice for puréeing cooked vegetables, making mayonnaise and mixing salad dressing. Pulse action is best when you are using the chop function. Two or three pulses are often enough. Use the Grind function for grinding spices and for chopping hard food such as peppercorns, seeds, chocolate and nuts. Continuous-hold action is best when you are using the grind function. Adding Liquid You can add liquids such as water, oil or flavoring while the machine is running. For example, you might want to add oil when making mayonnaise or salad dressing, or you could add vanilla or alcohol when making frozen yogurt. Pour the liquid through one of the two openings in the cover. Removing Food From the Sides of the Bowl Occasionally food will stick to the sides of the bowl as you process. Stop the machine to clear food away. After the blade has stopped moving, remove the cover and use the spatula to scrape the food from the sides of the bowl back into the center. Cleaning and Storage Read to clean up? No problem To simplify cleaning, rinse the work bowl, cover and blade immediately after each use, so that food won’t dry on them. Wash blade assembly, work bowl, cover and spatula in warm soapy water. If you have a dishwasher, you can wash the work bowl, cover, blade assembly and spatula on the top rack. The Mini-Prep Plus Processor stores neatly on the countertop in a minimum of space. The hidden cord storage underneath the motor base will help to keep excess cord off the countertop. Store the unit assembled to prevent loss of parts. Easily dice tomatoes in seconds Just a Few of the Many Foods You Can Prepare Food Item Operation/Technique Comments/Notes Seeds and Dried Berries Grind. Pulse to break up, then process continuously to desired consistency. Coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, sesame, poppy and juniper berries Herbs, fresh Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Rinse and dry completely. Remove leaves from stems to chop. Onions Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop to desired size. Peel; Cut into 3⁄4-inch or smaller pieces of similar size. Mushrooms Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Choose firm, fresh mushrooms. Cut into quarters or even-size pieces, no larger than 3⁄4-inch. Nuts Chop. Pulse to chop to desired consistency. Toast nuts first for maximum flavor. Allow to cool completely before chopping. Vegetables, cooked Chop. Pulse 5-10 times to chop, then process continuously until desired consistency is reached. Cook vegetables until tender. Process to a smooth purée for baby food or sauces; may need to add liquid for consistency. .
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found How Large Is Cuisinart Dlc 7E Food Processor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!