860 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Manual 4 Wire Premium Baseboard/Line Volt Thermostat(YCT410B1000/U)
Non-programmable electric baseboard thermostat
2. Honeywell TL8230A1003 Line Volt Thermostat 240/208 VAC 7 Day Programmble
- 7 day programmable – maintain the pre-set program schedule for up to 20% energy savings, or modify the schedule to fit your lifestyle. 208/240V
- Electronic temperature control – precision of ±1 F saves up to an additional 10% on heating bills
- 15 A (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles, Battery Free
- Soundproofed for quiet operation – reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Large, clear, backlit display – easy to read in various lighting conditions
- Early start – ensures programmed temperature is reached by programmed time
Ideal for electrical baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters the thermostat comes with a large clear backlit display the Honeywell TL8230A1003 208/240V 7-Day Digital Programmable Electric Thermostat is maintenance free and does not require batteries. The 4-wire thermostate features a 7-day programmable menu, pre-set programs, easy to read with quiet operation. 15 Amp (Resistive), 50/60 Hz, 4 Wires, Double Pole, 15 minute heating cycles.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Programmable Double Pole Line Voltage Thermostat for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads).
3. Honeywell RLV3120A1005/E1 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
- Accuracy of ± 0.15°C / 0.27°F
- 100% silent
- 2-wire, non-polarized connection
- Fahrenheit or Celcius temperature display
- On-screen heating power indicator
- Minimum load (100 W @ 120 V /200 W @ 240 V) means thermostat can control smaller baseboards
- Maximum load: 1000 W @ 120 V /2000 W @ 240 V
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Easy to install and use
- Battery-free – setpoint retained in memory
The Honeywell RLV3120A is a digital non-programmable thermostat that’s compatible with electric baseboards, convectors and radiant ceilings. Incredibly easy to install, this non-programmable thermostat was specifically designed for ease of use. A user friendly panel removes the burden and hassle of ever accessing and adjusting your home’s temperature. This line volt thermostat also incorporates silent technology that eliminates all of the unpleasant and irritating noises associated with similar thermostats. A triac thermostat has also been implemented to perfection and will ensure maximum savings and comfort. For those looking for an easily maintained thermostat that’s both dependable and accessible then Honeywell has created the non-programmable thermostat to suit your individual needs.
From the Manufacturer
Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating
4. Honeywell RLV4305A1000/E1 Rlv4305A1000/E 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat, 240 V, 1 Deg F Whites
- Separate programming for the weekdays and weekends
- up to 4 program periods per day
- Saves energy with personalized temperature control
- Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors, and radiant ceilings. Product dimensions (WxDxH):4.8 x 1.2 x 5 inches
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5°F
- Fast, easy, two-wire installation. High capacity, up to 3,500 watts at 240 volts.
Honeywell RLV4305A 5-2 Day Digital Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with white backlit screen. 1 setting for week and 1 setting for the weekend. 4 programmable periods per day. Silent switching for accurate temperature control. Use with electric baseboards (120 240V), convectors, and to wire radiant ceilings. Compatible with fan forced heaters.
5. Honeywell T410A1013 Electric Baseboard Heat Thermostat
- Replace virtually any two-wire (T410A) or four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat
- Easy to install
- 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents
- Ideally suited to new construction applications
6. Honeywell Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat (RTH6580WF), Requires C Wire, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- 7 day programming with 4 program periods per day can be configured to meet almost any scheduling scenario for ultimate flexibility
- Ability to view local weather from web portal or app, Wink App Ready – No Wink Hub Required. Works with virtually any system type. Note-c wire is required and is the primary power source for your thermostat. Without a c wire, your thermostat will not power up
- In the box you will find: Thermostat, Wall plate (attached to thermostat), Screws and anchors, Quick Start Guide, Thermostat ID Card, Wire labels, User Guide, Quick Reference Card
- Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings, IFTTT, Yonomi, Wink, and Stringify (devices sold separately)
Connect your home’s HVAC system to the rest of your wireless network easily with a Honeywell 7 day Programmable Wi-Fi enabled THERMOSTAT. This high-tech unit has 7 fully Programmable days, with morning, daytime, evening, and night, and easy connectivity for control by smartphone or computer. On the THERMOSTAT, there’s a big, backlit digital display and easy controls. Automatic software updates
7. Honeywell CT62B1015 CT62B Electric Baseboard Thermostat White
8. Honeywell RLV3150A1004/E RLV3150A Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Easy to use – digital, push-button operation
- High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V)
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboards, convectors, radiant ceilings and fan-forced heaters
- TRIAC thermostat – Accuracy of ± 0.15°C for maximum savings and comfort
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware
- Backlit Display
- 100% silent switching – no clicking noise
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) Electric baseboards, convectors and fan-forced heaters
- Power: Maximum load: 3000W @240V, 12.5A resistive Minimum load: 500W @240V, 2A resistive
Honeywell RLV3100A1017 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Electric Baseboard Heating – now with backlit screen. Easy to use and install. TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control of +/-0.5 degree Fahrenheit. High-capacity electronic thermostat (up to 3000W @ 240V). Compatible with electric baseboards (120-240V), convectors and radiant ceilings. 2-Wire installation.
9. HoneywellRTH7600D Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat
- Seven-day programmable function provides convenient and Precise temperature control of +/-1 degrees Fahrenheit with auto change from heat to cool.
- Detailed and clear instructions included for easy installation
- Extra-large backlit touchscreen for increased visibility and ease of use
- Equipped with filter change reminder and low battery indicator
- Compatible with heating, cooling, and heat-pump systems
Keep your home comfortable with the RTH7600D seven-day programmable touchscreen thermostat from Honeywell (formerly packaged as model number RTH7600B). Designed for easy use and quick installation and packed with convenient features, this thermostat gives you programmable, customizable control over your home’s temperature without having to make constant manual adjustments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Thermostat For Baseboard for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!