Nowadays, there are so many products of honeywell hot water heater in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for honeywell hot water heater in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings honeywell hot water heater which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
948 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell WT8840A1000 Gas Valve White
2. Honeywell WT8840B1000 Water Heater Gas Control Valve, NAT 160 Degree F 1" Cavity
3. Honeywell CQ100A1013/U Not Available CQ100A1013 24-Inch Replacement Thermocouple for Gas Furnaces, Boilers and Water Heaters, quot
4. RELIANCE WATER HEATER CO 9007884005 Honey Electronic Gas Valve
Reliance 300 series, Honeywell electronic gas control valve, thermostat powered by 750 millivolt generator, noticeable red LED indicator light blinks 1 time at 3 second intervals during normal operation, increased temperature control & accuracy, integral spark Igniter, fits reliance standard natural gas water heaters with Honeywell control.
5. A.O. Smith by Honeywell Gas Control Valve 100262939 2" Cavity Natural Thermostat Compatible with A.O. Smith, State, American, Whirlpool, and Craftmaster Brand Water Heaters
- Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater – we need heater’s model and serial number to cross reference
- Honeywell gas control valve is compatible with all A.O. Smith manufactured products including A.O. Smith, Reliance, State, American, Whirlpool and Craftmaster branded heaters
- Temperature control assembly 100262939 supplies the burner with gas to heat the water
- Temperature ratings: ambient– 0 c to 60 c
- tco limit– 87 c
- A service technician is recommended for the repair to ensure the gas supply line is leak free
Please feel free to contact us directly to determine if this is the correct gas valve for your water heater!!! We will need the model and serial number of the water heater to cross reference properly. The electronic gas control valve incorporates an LED status indicator that monitors system operation and service diagnostics. Gas control located within hot water heater uses a thermopile to generate the power needed to operate the electronic gas control without requiring an external power source. This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption). Thermostat is compatible with all A.O. Smith branded heaters including A.O. Smith, State Water Heaters, American Water Heater, Whirlpool, Craftmaster and Reliance. Product manufactured by Honeywell for A.O. Smith. Honeywell model # WV8840B1158
6. American Water Heaters 6911131 Water Heater Gas Valve and Temperature Control Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters
- The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is for water heaters. Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water. The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve. A service technician is recommended for this repair because the gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after the repair. For American Water Heaters.
7. Honeywell RWD21 Water Leak Alarm
Easy to use – set in lowest spot where water leak may occur. Detects water 1/16″ deep. Ideal for use in areas not usually observed: Water Heaters – Behind Washing Machines or Dishwashers – Under Refrigerator for Ice Makers – Under Sinks – Sump Pumps of inside pits – Toilets – Behind or near media systems. Provides early warning of potentially costly water damage.
Re-Useable Water Leak Alarm — RWD21
• Sensor and alarm all-in-one
• Loud audible alarm
• Economical way to defend against water leaks
Never be surprised by a leak or flood again! The Honeywell RWD21 Single Use Water Leak Alarm automatically goes off when water comes into contact with it allowing you to respond to leaks and floods quickly and prevent disastrous damage caused by unknown water exposure. Great for placing around water prone areas such as sump pumps, water tanks, burst prone pipes, or even under the sink. Honeywell’s water defense system and water-sensing alarm offers superior protection against leaks and water damage in your home and office. Add peace of mind with a water leak alarm.
- Unlimited use spot detector; easily re-sets for re-use
- Easy to use near water heaters, sump pumps, under sinks, dishwashwers
- Water sensor and alarm all in one
- Economical way to defend against water leaks in multiple locations throughout the home
- Loud audible alarm
- Alarm sounds for up to 24 hours (dependent upon battery life)
- Low battery chirp
- Requires 9V battery (sold separately)
8. THERMOCOUPLE 18 INCH HONEYWELL REPLACEMENT FOR BOILERS, FURNACES, WATER HEATERS.
9. Reliance Water Heater 9007876 Gas Thermopile Assembly, Pack of 1
Reliance, Natural Gas Thermopile Assembly, Includes Pilot Tube, Ferrule Nut Igniter Wire, Millivolt Generator & Bracket, Fits 301 Series Natural Gas Standard Tank Water Heaters. Reliance, natural gas thermopile assembly, includes pilot tube, ferrule nut igniter wire, millivolt generator & bracket, fits 301 series natural gas standard tank water heaters. INCLUDES ALUMINUM PILOT TUBE INCLUDES BRASS FERRULE AND NUT INCLUDES IGNITER WIRE INCLUDES MILLIVOLT GENERATOR INCLUDES BRACKET
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Hot Water Heater for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!