We spent many hours on research to finding honeywell gloves class 0 size 10, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best honeywell gloves class 0 size 10, you should not miss this article. honeywell gloves class 0 size 10 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 honeywell gloves class 0 size 10 by our suggestions
534 reviews analysed
1. Salisbury 8643517 by Honeywell GK011B10 Insulated Glove Kit, Class 0, Black, 11"L, Size 10; One Pair
2. Salisbury Gloves E011R-8 Salisbury by Honeywell E011 11" Class 0 Rubber Linemen’s Electrical Gloves, 10, Red, 8
3. Salisbury Gloves E011B-10 Salisbury by Honeywell E011 11" Class 0 Rubber Linemen’s Electrical Gloves, 7, Black, 10
4. Salisbury Gloves E011BL10 Salisbury by Honeywell E011 11" Class 0 Rubber Linemen’s Electrical Gloves, 11, Blue, 10
5. Salisbury by Honeywell GK0011B8 Insulated Glove Kit, Class 00, Black, 11″L, Size 8; One Pair
6. Salisbury Gloves E011B-11 Salisbury by Honeywell E011 11" Class 0 Rubber Linemen’s Electrical Gloves, 8, Red Black, 11
7. OTC 3991-12 Large Hybrid Electric Safety Gloves
- Hybrid electric safety gloves are the most important articles of personal protective equipment when working on high voltage vehicles
- They are the first line of defense for contact with any energized components
- Large Glove with Leather outer protector set
- Safety Gloves must be inspected prior to each use in accordance with ASTM Standard F1236
- Rubber insulating gloves must be retested electrically at least once every six (6) months using the test procedures described in the most recent editions of ASTM Standard F496
Hybrid Electric Safety Gloves are the most important articles of personal protective equipment when working on high voltage vehicles. They are the first line of defense for contact with any energized components. Large Glove with Leather outer protector set. Safety Gloves must be inspected prior to each use in accordance with ASTM Standard F1236 and the applicable Service manual for the vehicle being serviced. Rubber insulating gloves must be retested electrically at least once every six (6) months using the test procedures described in the most recent editions of ASTM Standard F496. Value is at the core of the OTC tool and equipment portfolio. For a simple repair or the most complex drivability concern, these award-winning tools universally solve problems faster, and at better value, than any other product line available. Whether it’s a specialty tool or unique piece of service equipment, OTC provides top solutions to modern automotive service challenges while increasing technicians’ productivity and shop profits.
8. National Safety Apparel Class 0 Black Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kit with Leather Protectors, Max. Use Voltage 1,000V AC/ 1,500V DC (KITGC009)
- KIT INCLUDES: Pair of Class 0 Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves
- Pair of 10″ Leather Protectors for gloves
- Glove bag for easy storage
- TESTED: Each pair of rubber voltage insulating gloves has a maximum use voltage of 1,000V AC/ 1,500V DC and is newly tested and stamped with test date
- Rubber Voltage Insulating Gloves should be worn with leather protectors
- COMPLIANT – Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash
- CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada)
- ANSI/ASTM D120, Class 00, Type 1
- Max use voltage 1,000V AC/1,500V DC
- ENHANCED PROTECTION – Ideal for arc flash & general FR applications
- Utility Workers
- Constuction Workers
- Power Generation
- Electrical Cooperatives
- SIZING – Available in sizes 8-12
- To ensure you’re ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm.
- Hand circumference – 8-9 inch
National Safety Apparel’s Class 0 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Kits are made with an insulating rubber that offers protection up to 1000 Volts AC/1500 Volts DC. These gloves are made of type 1 rubber and are available in sizes 8 to 12.
Arc flash hand protection – in one bag The Class 0 Rubber Voltage Insulating Glove Premium Kit Includes:
- 1 pair of newly tested Class 0 rubber voltage insulating gloves
- 1 pair of 10” leather protectors
- 1 glove bag for convenient storage
Selecting the Correct Size To ensure you are ordering the correct glove size, measure the circumference around your palm. If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the larger size.
Protection at your fingertips Protect yourself from electrical shock and other arc flash hazards with these flexible gloves that are easy to work with. Perfect for any job requiring Class 0 protection including utilities, electricians, linemen, construction, power generation, electrical cooperatives, and contractors.
Stay Compliant Always be sure you are wearing the correct level of protection while on the job. These Class 0 Rubber Voltage Gloves are NFPA 70E-2015 compliant for arc flash, CSA Z462-15 compliant for arc flash (Canada), and meet ANSI/ASTM D120.
Important information on testing & retesting Gloves must be put into use within one year of test date. If one year has passed since the gloves have been tested and they have not been open, they must be sent back for retesting. Once gloves are issued for use, they must be retested within 6 months from the date they were distributed to employees.
Cleaning, Storage, and Inspection Rubber voltage gloves should be cleaned in warm water with mild soap. When not in use, lay flat in protective bag – do not fold gloves. Avoid storing in areas with high heat or high moisture. Gloves should not be placed in direct sunlight. Inspections should occur before each use. Inspection methods are outlined in ASTM F1236.
- Material: Type 1 Rubber
- Glove Sizes: 8-12
- Maximum Use Voltage: 1000V AC/ 1500V DC
Standards & Testing:
- Meets ANSI/ASTM D120
- NFPA 70E-2015 Compliant for Arc Flash
- CSA Z462-15 Compliant for Arc Flash (Canada)
9. Honeywell North Grip N Hot Mill Nitrile Coated Men’s Heat-Resistant Gloves, 7 gauge, Large (RWS-57001)
- HEAT-RESISTANT: Honeywell North Grip N Hot Mill Gloves are rated to protect against intermittent heat up to 400 °F (200 °C)
- EXCELLENT GRIP: Nitrile “N” pattern coating provides excellent grip on tools, metal, wood and other surfaces, and also extends the glove’s lifespan
- DEXTERITY &
- BREATHABILITY: Loose knit construction permits safety glove fingers to move freely, and allows for constant airflow to keep hands cool and dry
- CUT &
- ABRASION-RESISTANT: Heavy gauge cotton offers good protection against cuts and abrasions
- work gloves are EN407 and EN388 compliant
- KEEPS DIRT OUT: Protective gloves feature a wide knit wrist cuff that grips the wrist to keep out dirt and debris, and to help reduce glove slippage
10. Ironclad Box Handler Work Gloves BHG, Extreme Grip, Performance Fit, Durable, Machine Washable, (1 Pair), Large – BHG-04-L
- PACKAGE HANDLING GRIP – Silicon fused palm for ultimate grip and control
- HAND SAFETY – Neoprene knuckle feature provides impact and abrasion protection across the knuckles
- SECURE FIT – Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure provides a secure custom fit for ideal performance
- SWEAT MANAGEMENT FEATURE – Terry cloth sweat wipe conveniently located on the back of the thumb allows you to stay focused on the job at hand with one wipe of the brow
- MACHINE WASHABLE – Machine wash cool. Air drying is recommended in order to keep the size consistent with its original form from time of purchase
- ENGINEERED FIT – All Ironclad gloves are designed with our industry leading flawless fit system that defines up to 16 application driven measurements to provide best in class fit
- Silicon fused palm for ultimate grip and control
- Breathable, sweat wicking materials for all day comfort
- Airprene knuckle protection
- Reinforced saddle and thumb for high durability
- Machine washable
Designed to hold tight with silicone-fused palms. Features: Super tacky diamond clad palm and fingertips; Low profile knuckle protection; Reinforced thumb and saddle; One-piece synthetic leather palm; Terry cloth sweat wipe; Breathable, flexible fabrics designed for all day use; Pull tab with wrist protection; Hook and loop wrist closure with Airprene protection; 100% machine washable fabrics. Black.
From the Manufacturer
Ironclad’s Box Handler BHG-04-L is a favorite of package delivery professionals around the world, this is the original all purpose package-handling glove. The Super-Tacky grip combined with high dexterity made this glove so popular for so many people, that its twin, the Griworx, was introduced to meet the demand. Not to mention, they are completely washable, just like every other Ironclad glove. For best results machine wash and hang dry. Ideal for package handling, package delivery, automotive repair, glass, metal and ceramic handling, and for using hand and power tools.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Gloves Class 0 Size 10 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!