We spent many hours on research to finding honeywell 5800 relay, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best honeywell 5800 relay, you should not miss this article. honeywell 5800 relay coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 honeywell 5800 relay by our suggestions
592 reviews analysed
1. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
2. Honeywell 5800PIR Wireless Motion Detector
3. Honeywell R8184G4009 International Oil Burner Control
- Oil Burner Protector lay Intermittent Control
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation
- This is manufactured in United States
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat
- Solid state flame sensing circuit
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 VAC thermostat required
Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation: Push-in receptacles for stripped wire Female receptacles for 1/4″ male flag connectors Field add-on screw terminals Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously Fan Close on Rise, Limit Open on Rise. Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200° F (93° C). With manual fan switch. Small case and cover. Replaces L4064A, B, E. This is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
Provides automatic, no recycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system
4. Honeywell RCA902N1004/N Wireless Motion Detector
- Wireless – Battery operated (9-volt battery not included)
- Works with RCWL300A, RCWL330A and all Décor Series Wireless Chimes
- Sensing range of 40ft
- Designed for indoor or outdoor use
- Allow the wireless motion detector to warm up for 2 minutes after connecting the battery regardless of LED indicator. The wireless motion detector will not respond to any movement during the warm-up cycle.
5. Honeywell R845A1030 Honeywell Switching Relay
- Honeywell switching relay
- Honeywell R845A1030
- Switching relay with internal transformer, provides Dpst switching for hot water zone control systems, or spst control of two separate loads
- Enclosed intermediate Dpst switching relay for 24 volt 2 wire thermostat control of one line voltage and one line or low voltage devices. 120 volt primary power supply
- Integral transformer provides low voltage power for control circuit
- one pole line voltage, the other line or low voltage
6. Honeywell Ademco 4204 Intelligent Relay Board OPEN BOX
Honeywell Ademco 4204 Intelligent Relay Board OPEN BOX
7. Honeywell R8222D1014 DPDT Switching Relay
8. Honeywell R8222B1067 SPDT Switching Relay
9. 5890PI – Ademco Pet Immune Wireless Infrared
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 5800 Relay for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!