Finding your suitable readers for heating cast iron on electric griddle is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for heating cast iron on electric griddle including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
946 reviews analysed
1. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
2. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
3. Little Griddle SQ180 100% Stainless Steel Universal Griddle with Even Heating Cross Bracing for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (18"x13"x3")
- Little Griddle makes the ORIGINAL Stainless Steel Outdoor BBQ Griddle, with patented ventilated construction for even airflow
- Features underside cross-bracing for strength and rigidity and 100% 14-Gauge Stainless Steel construction for durability
- Built-in grease well collects cooking oil to prevent flare-ups, and the high sidewalls keep food on your griddle!
- Easy grill-top clean-up, Rated to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- 9.0 Pounds, LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY, US PATENT No. 7,647,866
Often copied but NEVER duplicated, the Little Griddle SQ-180 Sizzle-Q is the most popular piece of outdoor cookware sold by Little Griddle! Sizzle-Q is universally sized to fit almost any gas grill, and it incorporates Little Griddle’s patented ventilated cross-bracing system, which provides our griddles with even heating and enormous strength. Like all Little Griddle cookware, Sizzle-Q comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Built from 100% 14-gauge stainless steel, Sizzle-Q features a full-width grease well, ample griddle space, and generous sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, not in your grill! Fun to cook with, easy to clean, and sized right for almost any gas grill, Sizzle-Q will truly turn your grill into an “outdoor kitchen.”
4. DASH DEG200GBBK01 Everyday Nonstick Electric Griddle for Pancakes, Burgers, Quesadillas, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Drip Tray + Included Recipe Book, 20in, Black
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, burgers and quesadillas without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- FAMILY SIZE: Measuring 19.75×9.5 this electric griddle is perfect for family meals, entertaining, or cooking a variety of foods for picky eaters all at once
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and set the heat probe to your desired temperature
- it heats up in mere minutes, saving you time and energy. Makes a great wedding or new home gift with 4 trendy color options (Black, White, Red, and Aqua)
- EASY TO CLEAN: The PFOA-free, non-stick surface provide an even cook for consistent results. Comes with a drip tray to catch excess grease, cleanup is a snap!
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1500 watt Dash Everyday Griddle includes anti-slip feet, drip tray, nonstick heating surface, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
5. Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
- Premium nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and no-hassle cleaning
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control detached – low profile design
- Stores easily in a kitchen cabinet.
- Control Master heat control maintains the proper cooking temperature automatically. 1300 watts.
- Slide-out drip tray removes for easy cleaning.
- Big 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- The low profile design and heavy cast aluminum base allow griddle to double as an attractive buffet server
- Griddle is fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat conrol removed
- Premium nonstick surface and a built-in backstop ledge provide easy food handling
- Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Convenient 10-1/2 by 16-inch cooking surface is great for any meal. Cool touch surrounds the base on the front and both sides. Built in slope and backstop ledge for easy food handling.
6. Presto 07055 Cool-Touch Electric Ceramic Griddle, 20", Black
- Cool Touch base on the front and both sides. Ceramic nonstick surface. Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Slide-out drip tray. Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Low-profile design allows the griddle to be used as a buffet server. Ceramic nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Big 10 1/2-x 20-inch cooking surface is perfect for family-size meals. Built-in backstop ledge for easy food handling
- Heavy cast aluminum base with ceramic nonstick surface and slide-out drip tray. Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically
Cool Touch base on the front and both sides. Ceramic nonstick surface. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Slide-out drip tray. Great for every meal. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Low-profile design allows the griddle to be used as a buffet server. Ceramic nonstick surface for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. Big 10 1/2-x 20-inch cooking surface is perfect for family-size meals. Built-in backstop ledge for easy food handling. Heavy cast aluminum base with ceramic nonstick surface and slide-out drip tray. Control Master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically.
7. Blackstone Table Top Griddle, Outdoor Cooking Tabletop Gas Grill
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 268 square inches of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing – simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle
- This grill has a stainless steel “H” burner that heats up fast! The “H” shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Easy to use igniter and uses convenient 1 pound propane bottle for fuel – the perfect camping grill, tail gating grill, road trip grill, and everyday outdoor use grill
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36″ BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
8. Little Griddle GQ230 100% Stainless Steel Professional Quality Griddle with Even Heat Cross Bracing and Removable Handles for Charcoal/Gas Grills, Camping, Tailgating, and Parties (25"x16"x6.5")
- Underside cross-bracing promotes even heating
- Detachable side handles for ease of movement
- 4 inches Sidewall Height (2 inch above cooking surface).Please measure the interior of your grill to ensure a proper fit, and allow 0.5 inch on each side for proper airflow.
- Full-width grease well for simple cleanup.Please measure the interior of your grill to ensure a proper fit, and allow 0.5 inch on each side for proper airflow.
- Made from 100% restaurant-grade stainless steel
“The Little Griddle GQ230 griddle is the perfect barbecue grilling accessory for your gas grill. The GQ230 allows you to cook complete meals at one time and is the perfect outdoor cookware for everything from pancakes and eggs at sunrise to a Mongolian barbecue in the evening. It makes a perfect BBQ gift. Take it camping, tailgating, to the park or just grilling outdoors. The GQ230 is made from 100% restaurant grade Stainless Steel, one of the safest outdoor cooking surfaces (unlike common steel which contains lead). The GQ230’s formed grease well makes cleanup a snap. Other great features include the two-inch sidewalls to keep food on the griddle, and removable handles for easy transport. This Professional Style Griddle comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty, guaranteed not to chip, twist or bend.
Cook up breakfast, lunch or dinner in the fresh outdoors on this solid stainless steel grilling accessory. Keep the kitchen clean of frying pans and free from lingering odors. Cook big meals in a jiffy and be the hit of the next tailgate party. The GQ230 is great for Mexican or Japanese style parties or just to cook up some grilled cheese sandwiches in the backyard for a bunch of hungry kids.”
9. Stansport Pre-Seasoned Two Sided Cast Iron Grill/Griddle, 15 Inch Reversible
- Reversible 15 inch Cast Iron Square Grill/Griddle pan – pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Ridged side is perfect for cooking bacon, steaks, burgers etc. Smooth side for cooking pancakes, hash browns, eggs etc.
- Cast iron retains heat longer and provides more a even heat distribution than ordinary pans or griddles
- Hand wash only – rub with cooking oil after use to retain cast iron non-stick finish
- Compatible with the Stansport #217 and #217-300 camp stoves
The Stansport 15 Inch Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle pan is smooth on one side and ribbed on the other for versatile outdoor camp cooking! Nothing beats the heat retention and even heat distribution of cast iron. The smooth side cooks eggs, pancakes and hash browns to perfection. Flip over to the ribbed side and get those grill marks going on steaks, burgers, bacon and pork chops. Nothing beats waking up to the smell of sizzling bacon and eggs cooking on a cast iron griddle! Combine the Stansport Pre-Seasoned Two Sided Cast Iron Grill/Griddle with the Stansport 217 and 217-300 Outdoor Stoves for the ultimate outdoor cookout!
10. Lodge Pro-Logic 12 Inch Square Cast Iron Griddle. Pre-Seasoned Grill Pan with Dual Handles
- 12- inch square with 3/4 – inch deep sides
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA
12- inch square with 3/4 – inch deep sides. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Cast Iron On Electric Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!