802 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach (HBB908) 44 oz Commercial Two-Speed Blender – 908 Series
2. Hamilton Beach 6126-HBB908 44 oz Polycarbonate Container for Model HBB908
44-ounce polycarbonate container
3. Hamilton Beach(HBB909) 32 oz. Commercial Blender
4. Hamilton Beach HBB250SR Commercial Rio Bar Blender with 32-Ounce Stainless-Steel Container, Black
- Bar blender with 1/2-horsepower motor and stainless-steel blades
- Choose from 2 speed settings, plus pulse
- Sure Grip feet for stability
- Wave~Action system continually forces ingredients down into the blades
- Includes 32-ounce stainless-steel container with measurement marks
- Measures 8 by 6-1/2 by 15-1/2 inches
- 2-year parts-and-labor warranty
Hamilton Beach model HBB250S Rio bar blender. Wave Action System – Ordinary blenders spin contents around the walls of the jar, which can leave whole chunks untouched by the blades. The Wave Action System has a unique container and blade design for smooth results every time. When thirsty, you can blend 16-ounce drinks in 20 seconds flat. Two Speeds with Pulse Option – Offers versatility and precision blending for a wide variety of food and drink mixtures. Durable Stainless Steel Blades – Four stainless steel blades are made to last and get the job done fast. 32-ounce Stainless Steel Container – Durable stainless steel container with easy-to-read measurement marks. Unit comes with base, 32-ounce stainless steel container, Sure Grip feet, and blade assembly unit. Controls: High/low with pulse option. Motor: 1/2 Hp.
5. Hamilton Beach 990079500 Cutter Assembly for Model Hbb908 Bar Blender
6. Hamilton Beach 98908 Multi-Blender Repair Kit
7. Hamilton Beach Commercial HBB250R Rio Bar Blender, 3/4 Peak hp, 2 Speed with Pulse Motor, 44 oz. Polycarbonate Wave Action Container, Black
8. Hamilton Beach 990035900 Base Ring
9. Hamilton Beach 53602 SoundShield Blender, 950-Watts, 5-Speed, 3 Pre-Programmed Settings, Blends Food and Drinks, Stainless Steel Blades, 52 oz. Glass Jar and Blend-In Travel Jar, BPA-Free
- BRING THE VERSATILITY, POWER AND QUIET OF RESTAURANT BLENDERS TO YOUR OWN COUNTERTOP. 950 Watts of power, 5 speed controls with one-touch programs Smoothie, Ice Crush and Clean, lets you blend up just about anything. Easily switch between the 52 oz. glass jar and the travel jar – the stainless steel blades fit both with the twist of the collar. Easily fits under a cabinet: 9.06 x 10.24 x 16.14 (inches).
- MIX, BLEND, PUREE WITH MULTIBLEND TECHNOLOGY. Mix up frozen margaritas, blend hummus to your preferred smoothness, or puree a fresh sauce to top the main event of a meal. The glass jar is designed to push food towards the blades. A domed lid gives food space to fold back down into the blades, and a sensor in the motor maintains the speed.
- BALANCED, BUFFERED SOUND. The blender’s motor has smart engineering elements, like muffled chambers, and design features including a two-piece shield that reduces the sound of hard ice and frozen ingredients being blended.This blender science – as we like to call it – shifts the frequency of sound from harsh to hushed.
- DRIP-FREE POUR, DISHWASHER-SAFE PARTS. The 52 oz. jar’s lid features a hatch-style pour spout that’s drip-free and can also double to stream in oils and other ingredients during blending. All lids, jars and blades are dishwasher-safe.
- POWER OF THE PROS WITH A 3-YEAR WARRANTY. The Sound Shield Blenders feature Hamilton Beach’s award-winning, commercial-level engineering in a blender made for your home. It includes a 3-Year Limited Warranty and access to a team of employees dedicated to customer support, located in our U.S. headquarters.
Hamilton Beach blenders are known worldwide for making smooth and delicious blended drinks. Over the years, people have relied on the Hamilton Beach blender for perfect icy drinks, shakes, smoothies, and the innovation that this historic brand is famous for. Hinged 2-Piece sound shield offers noise reduction.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hamilton Beach Hbb908 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!