We spent many hours on research to finding gravity convection oven laboratory, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gravity convection oven laboratory, you should not miss this article. gravity convection oven laboratory coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gravity convection oven laboratory by our suggestions
904 reviews analysed
1. Quincy 10GC Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 14" Width x 17" Height x 12" Depth, 115V, 600W, 0.7 cubic feet Capacity
Use for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat-treating, annealing, testing, etc. Durable exterior has a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish and cabinet has a heavy steel double-wall construction. Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high-density mineral wool; interior is made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel. Control panel is equipped with an illuminated on-off rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light. Temperature range: 54 to 225 degree C, automatic thermostat controls temperature. Energy-efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements for quick run-up and recovery times. Perforated heat shield, which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly, greatly improves temperature uniformity. Supplied with dual-range thermometer, 50 to 550 degree F/10 to 287 degree C. All models are 60 cycle, single phase. The GC series ovens are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability. Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. 5.22 Amps. 115V, 600W power required. Bi-metal type of thermostat.
2. Quincy Lab 30GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 2.0 cubic feet
3. Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
Quincy Lab 10GC Aluminized Steel Bi-Metal Gravity Convection Oven, 0.7 cubic feet
4. Quincy 20GC Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 15" Width x 21" Height x 15" Depth, 115V, 800W, 1.27 cubic feet Capacity
5. Quincy Lab 10GCE-LT Steel Gravity Convection Oven, Digital Low Temperature, 0.7 Cubic feet
6. Quincy Lab 40GC1 Aluminized Steel Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 3 Cubic feet
7. Quincy Lab 10GCE Steel/Aluminum Gravity Convection Lab Oven with Digital Controls, 0.7 cubic feet
8. Quincy 30AF Hydraulic Forced-Air Gravity Convection Oven, 20" Width x 28.5" Height x 14" Depth, 115V, 1600W, 1.83 cubic feet Capacity
9. Quincy Lab 30GC1 Aluminized Steel Hydraulic Gravity Convection Oven, 2 cubic feet
10. Quincy Lab 20GCE-LT Steel Gravity Convection Oven, Digital Low Temperature, 1.27 Cubic feet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gravity Convection Oven Laboratory for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!