We spent many hours on research to finding gimme some oven chocolate chip cookies, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best gimme some oven chocolate chip cookies, you should not miss this article. gimme some oven chocolate chip cookies coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 gimme some oven chocolate chip cookies by our suggestions
903 reviews analysed
1. Nabisco Team Favorites Mix – Variety Pack with Cookies & Crackers, 30Count Box, 30 oz
- This includes thirty assorted 1oz packs of Oreo Mini, Teddy Grahams, Barnum’s Animals, & Mini Chips Ahoy! (packaging may vary)
- Something for everyone, every time–car time, game time, snack time, or party time!
- This variety mix includes Mini Chips Ahoy!, Teddy Grahams, Barnum’s Animals, and Oreo Mini.
- Each individually sealed pack locks in freshness and is perfectly portioned for gatherings, lunchboxes, road trips, and more.
- Make your next game a hit with the Nabisco Team Favorites Cookies Variety Pack.
Mix of Minis
Make your team event a hit with the Nabisco Team Favorites Variety Pack, which includes mini versions of player favorites that will please teammates of any age. This assortment of sweet snacks contains 30 individual packs: 7 packs each of Teddy Grahams Honey and Barnum’s Animal Crackers, and 8 packs each of Oreo Minis cookies and Mini Chips Ahoy! cookies.
Each sealed pack locks in freshness and is the perfect size for practices, post-game fuel-ups, bus trips, and more. Pair these treats with fruit or alongside sandwiches for a balanced, fun quick meal. At only 120–140 calories per pack, these snacks are pre-portioned for both kids and adults!
Go-To Snacks On-The-Go
Getting your kids ready for school, practices, games and extracurricular activities is hard enough. Make your life easier during those rushing-out-the-door moments by ordering snacks in bulk. Just grab a snack bag from the box and toss it into your kid’s lunchbox or gym bag to make meal prepping easier than ever before.
Grab one for yourself while you’re at it! Whether you prefer the classic crispiness of a Chips Ahoy! chocolate chip cookie, or the comforting slight-sweetness of a Barnum’s animal cracker, this pack contains the ideal assortment of you and your family’s favorite snacks.
Anytime & Anywhere
These cookies satisfy your sweet tooth wherever you go. Whether it’s your afternoon snack or a team treat, these individual packs are perfectly portioned, without going overboard.
No more worrying about where the cookies from the cookie jar went, either. The snacks in this variety pack are individually wrapped and one serving size per pouch.
Make your life more delicious and hassle-free with the Nabisco Team Favorites Variety Pack.
2. Pepperidge Farm, Milano, Cookies, Dark Chocolate, 15 oz., Multi-pack, Tub, 20-count
About Pepperidge Farm: For us, baking is more than a job. It’s a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how – by using simple, quality ingredients. Baking requires knowledge of the craft, a spirit of exploration and, inspired ideas. At Pepperidge Farm, we have been honing and perfecting our chosen craft for generations, and our bakers care deeply about what that means. It’s the little things that make simple food taste special. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it. The Milano cookie is a Pepperidge Farm classic: simple and elegant. It’s the perfect balance of crisp, exquisite cookies and luxuriously rich chocolate – in irresistible varieties to match any mood. Try Dark Chocolate Milano cookies in a convenient 2-pack for a truly indulgent treat anytime, anywhere.
3. Keebler, Cookies and Crackers, Variety Pack,31.2 Oz (30 Count)
- Delicious oven baked classics from the Keebler Elves and the Cheez It kitchens
- Enjoy a sweet and crumbly cookie treat with either chocolate chips or fudge drizzles, or crispy real cheese crackers
- Your choice of a trio of crunchy chocolate chip cookies, yummy shortbread and fudge flavored goodness, and scrumptious real cheese crackers
- Cheez it baked snack crackers are made with real cheese
- Keebler cookies are made with pantry perfect staples like enriched flour and real chocolate chips
- classic treats to please the whole family
- Keebler cookies make for a delightful anytime dessert snack
- Cheez It real cheese crackers supply a satisfyingly crispy anytime snack
- Convenient, ready to eat cookies packaged in a 31.2 ounce box containing 6, 1.2 ounce bags of Chips Deluxe Mini, 10, 1 ounce bags of Fudge Stripes Minis original, 14, 1 ounce bags of Cheez it original
Make snack time more fun with the best of the Keebler Elves and Cheez It Original Crackers. With your choice of bite size cookies loaded with mini chocolate chips, delicious shortbread cookies with drizzles of fudge flavored goodness, and crispy, crunchy real cheese crackers for a snack time like no other. No matter your age, the Keebler Variety Pack options are perfectly packaged for group snacks at school, the office, traveling, lunchtime, at the game, and more—the snack time options are endless. Satisfy your anytime cravings with the simple goodness of Keebler Chips Deluxe Mini Cookies, Keebler Fudge Stripes Minis Original, and Cheez It Original Crackers.
4. Walkers Shortbread Fingers Shortbread Cookies Snack Packs, 24 Count
- PURE BUTTER SHORTBREAD COOKIE: Walkers Shortbread Fingers are the perfect, melt-in-the-mouth buttery, crumbly, shortbread cookie texture. Made with the Walker family’s simple, traditional Scottish recipe, this shortbread is delightful with tea or coffee.
- PURE SHORTBREAD, NOTHING ARTIFICIAL: We only use quality ingredients. Our classic shortbread is made from four simple, natural ingredients—pure creamery butter, the finest flour, sugar & salt—for a pure, richly sweet perfectly crumbly shortbread cookie.
- SHORTBREAD COOKIES FROM THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS: Walkers Shortbread bakes an assortment of pure shortbread, based on the same simple & buttery recipe as the homemade shortbread Joseph Walker first made in 1898, in a village in the highlands of Scotland.
- SCOTTISH BAKING AT ITS BEST: Walkers makes a variety of shortbread, oat crackers, & other baked snacks, from Shortbread Fingers & Scottie Dogs to Highland Oat Crackers & Scottish Cookies. Try our festive holiday shapes, or give our keepsake tins as a gift.
- A TRADITION OF QUALITY: Since Joseph Walker opened his bakery in 1898, determined to make the finest shortbread in the world, the Walker family has been committed to using quality methods & ingredients, delicious flavor, and traditional Scottish recipes.
The name Walkers is recognized as a mark of excellence all over the world and is known as a true Scottish classic. Even though the Walker family has added several products, each and every one holds true to their values of quality and natural goodness. Walker’s shortbread is made using four simple ingredients – flour, pure creamy butter, sugar, and salt. Walker’s products contain no artificial flavorings, colorings, or preservatives and are even kosher certified!
From the Manufacturer
The Walkers story begins over a hundred years ago in 1898 in the Scottish Highlands, when the twenty-one year old Joseph Walker opened the doors of his own bakery with a loan of £50 and the dream of making the finest shortbread in the world. In the first year of business, Joseph used every spare moment to perfect his shortbread recipe, and it was time well spent.
As his fame spread, and demand increased for his quality shortbread, Joseph took the first steps to expanding the business by moving to a larger shop in the Speyside village of Aberlour and investing in a horse and cart to deliver his baking further afield.
During the 30s, the business – like Joseph’s family – was expanding. Two of his sons – James and Joseph – joined the business, bringing fresh, new ideas with them. By 1936, they had introduced three valuable additions to the business: a range of cakes, a selection of confectionery – and the company’s first delivery van. Now Walkers produce could be sold even further afield, and the prospects for expansion were looking promising.
While some manufacturers began to cut corners by using margarine instead of butter, Joseph believed that people still appreciated the care that went into making a superior product like Walkers shortbread. And he was right. That’s why, even after Joseph Walker died in 1954, his sons continued to use his original recipe.
Demand grew, and so did the business. By 1961, all three of James’ children – Joseph, James and Marjorie – had joined the business, making the third generation of Walkers working for the family firm. By 1975, Walkers had outgrown their extended bakery, and moved to a custom built factory that gave them the extra space and facilities they needed to develop new products such as Chocolate Chip Shortbread and specialty cookies.
By the 1970s, Joseph’s grandchildren had begun exporting Walkers shortbread to over 60 countries around the world – still baking to his original recipe. Within a decade, they won the first of three Queen’s Awards for Export Achievement – the highest accolade given to British exporters.
Then, as now, Walkers stayed in touch with their customers by testing every new product in Aberlour’s village shop. So, customers around the world are enjoying a range of products that were first given the seal of approval by the villagers of Aberlour. Consistent quality and traditionally delicious recipes have made Walkers the choice of the most discerning customers and retailers.
Walkers reputation grows day by day as loyal customers worldwide delight in traditional shortbreads and innovative new products like almond, ginger and luxurious chocolate covered shortbread. All Walkers’ products are packaged in its unmistakable red tartan and proudly bearing the image of Bonnie Prince Charlie and Flora MacDonald, the image which captures one of the most romantic moments from Scotlands history, and reflects all the tradition and care that goes into baking every piece of Walkers shortbread.
The quality and natural goodness of Walkers has attracted many international awards, including five gold Mondiale medals and the Food from Britain Innovation Award.
While Joseph’s children and grandchildren have moved with the times, they have always remained true to his original ideal – and his original recipe. So, when the family opened a new factory at Elgin to produce their popular new range of shortbread cookies and biscuits, they naturally still insisted on using only the finest ingredients: plump fruits, aromatic spices, chunks of real chocolate and flavorsome nuts. And there’s not an artificial flavoring, coloring or preservative in sight. Just as Joseph Walker guaranteed all those years ago.
Today, Joseph would be proud to know that his great grandchildren are carrying on the family tradition and are now the fourth generation of Walkers to make ‘The world’s classic pure butter shortbread’.
5. Royal Dansk Danish Cookie Selection, No Preservatives or Coloring Added
A popular assortment of snacks in handy snack size packages. Allergen Information: tree_nuts Royal Dansk Danish Cookie Selection, No Preservatives or Coloring Added, 12 Ounce
6. Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, 30-1.59 oz Snack Packs
Take a delicious break with OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, America’s favorite since 1912. Supremely dunkable, OREO cookies sandwich a rich creme filling between two chocolate wafers–making them milk’s favorite cookie. Original OREO cookies are great for serving at parties, packing in school lunches, or mixing into a milkshake. These chocolate sandwich cookies also make great sweet snacks for work or home. The box is convenient for storing and the individual cookie snack packs are perfect for snacking, sharing, or traveling.
7. Pepperidge Farm Milano Double Dark Chocolate Cookies, 7.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)
About Pepperidge Farm: For us, baking is more than a job. It’s a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how by using simple, quality ingredients. Baking requires knowledge of the craft, a spirit of exploration and, inspired ideas. At Pepperidge Farm, we have been honing and perfecting our chosen craft for generations, and our bakers care deeply about what that means. It’s the little things that make simple food taste special. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it.
The Milano cookie is a Pepperidge Farm classic: simple and elegant. It’s the perfect balance of crisp, exquisite cookies and luxuriously rich chocolate in irresistible varieties to match any mood. Try Double Dark Chocolate Milano cookies for a truly indulgent treat.
8. Biscoff Cookies Original Singles Pack (128 Cookies / 35.2 oz Total)
- SIZE: 128 original size single cookies (35.2 ounces total)
- DESCRIPTION: Europe’s original coffee cookie, made with cinnamon and other spices
- DETAILS: Biscoff’s unique taste stems from the sugar’s caramelization during baking
- CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO
- No articificial colors/preservatives
- ORIGIN: Product of Belgium
Experience the unique flavor and crunchy texture of Biscoff cookies imported from Europe. Since 1932, Biscoff cookies have been Europe’s coffee break favorite. Delectably crunchy, with a caramelized flavor, Biscoff cookies are the perfect treat for the timeout that you deserve. These crispy European cookies can be enjoyed all by themselves or complemented with a beverage, and are the same delightful cookies that travelers fell in love with from in-flight distribution.
9. Grandma’s Sandwich Cookies, Vanilla Creme Minis, 2.12 Ounce (Pack of 60)
GRANDMA’S Mini Vanilla Creme Cookies in bulk are a delicious combination of great taste and good fun baked into one great snack. A little something special from GRANDMA’S.
10. Walkers Shortbread Assorted Shortbread Cookies, 17.6 Ounce Box
- PURE BUTTER SHORTBREAD COOKIE: This assortment of Walkers Shortbread has the perfect, melt-in-the-mouth buttery, crumbly, cookie texture, made with the Walker family’s traditional Scottish recipe.
- PURE & SIMPLE: Walkers Shortbread cookies are made of 4 pure ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, & salt. Suitable for vegetarians, certified kosher with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- SHORTBREAD COOKIES FROM THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS: Walkers Shortbread bakes an assortment of pure shortbread, based on the same simple & buttery recipe as the homemade shortbread Joseph Walker first made in 1898.
- SCOTTISH BAKING AT ITS FINEST: Walkers makes a variety of shortbread, oat crackers & other baked snacks from Shortbread Fingers & Scottie Dogs to Highland Oat Crackers & Scottish Cookies.
- A TRADITION OF QUALITY: Since 1898, the Walker family has been committed to using quality methods & ingredients, delicious flavor, & traditional Scottish recipes to create our classic shortbread cookies.
You’ll love all the offerings in this cookie gift box assortment. Thick Highlander shortbread cookies are hand rolled in crunchy demerara sugar for a sweet, hearty crunchy cookie. There are Petticoat Tails shortbread, crisp and delicate, dusted with sugar to enjoy with your coffee or tea. And the Shortbread Fingers, every bit as good as home-made, and delicious to enjoy on their own or with your favorite ice cream. Of course, as with all Walkers Shortbread cookies, there’s not a artificial flavoring, additive or coloring to be found and are made with only the finest ingredients. Creamery butter, finest flour, sugar and salt, along with four generations of Scottish baking expertise. Well presented in a beautiful package, it’s the perfect gift box. The shortbread is suitable for vegetarians and certified Kosher (OUD).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gimme Some Oven Chocolate Chip Cookies for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!