Finding your suitable readers for general electric water softener parts is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric water softener parts including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
827 reviews analysed
1. GE HHRING GXWH35F; GXWH40L General Electric HHRING Replacement O-Ring, HHRING, Black
- Replacement O-ring for standard whole home and drinking water filtration systems
- Includes one ring and tube of food-grade silicone compatible with gxwh30c, gxwh35f, gnsh38s, and gxwh40l
- Includes one O-ring and tube of food-grade silicone lubricant
- Seals filtration joint against high water pressure
Fits GE Models: GXWH30C, GXWH35F, GNWH38F, GNWH38S, GXWH40L. Approximately 5-3/4″ diameter by 3/8″ thickness at cross-section. Black rubber with crimp sealed translucent ~1/2″ x 2-1/4″ plastic tube filled with a dollop of ~ 1″ of translucent silicone lubricant.
2. General Electric WS26X10011 Water Filter Drive Motor
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WS26X10011 Water Filter Drive Motor.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WS26X10011 Water Filter Drive Motor
3. GE FXWTC Whole Home System Replacement Filter Set, Pack of 2
- Whole home filtration system: Filtered water for your whole home
- Includes two filters: Compatible with GXWH04F and GXWH20S systems and most systems with 10″ x 2.5″ filters
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce sand, soil, rust and chlorine taste and odor in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Three-month filter life: For best filtration results, filters should be replaced every three months or 30,000 gallons
The GE Whole Home System Replacement Filter Set reduces more than five contaminants in your water, including chlorine, sediment and rust. Includes two replacement filters compatible with the GXWH40F and GXWH20S systems and made for simple and easy filter installation. Recommended replacement every 3 months or 700 gallons for fresh, filtered water throughout your entire home. NSF/ANSI certified.
From the Manufacturer
The GE FXWTC SmartWater Household Sediment Filter 2-pack fits GE Smart Water household water filtration systems. This GE FXWTC Revision 2 model also fits any other brand of water filter housing that uses 9-3/4-Inch x 2-1/2-Inch filter cartridges. Filter Life: 3 months Operating Pressure: 125 psi Operating Temperature: 40 – 100 degrees Fahrenheit Micron Rating: 1 – 5 microns Filter Type: Carbon Wrapped Actual Size: 9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (diameter) GE Part Number: FXWTC (SmartWater)
4. General Electric GXWH04F Standard Flow Whole House Filtration System
- Heavy-duty filtration system: Filtered water for your whole home
- Filters water at the main supply: Install system in basement and/or out of sight
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce sediment, scale, dirt and rust in your water, appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Easy installation: Includes 3/4″ plumbing connection, pressure relief valve, mounting bracket and remote filter reminder light for simple installation and filter change
- Three-month life: For best filtration results, filter (FXWTC, FXUSC, FXWPC or FXWSC) should be replaced every three months
The GE standard flow whole home filtration system reduces dirt, silt, sand and rust in your water. Features a red pressure-release button for drier filter change and includes a magnetic filter reminder light, sump wrench and a mounting bracket for easy installation. Entire system nsf/ANSI certified and sized for 3/4 inch Plumbing.
5. GE Part Number WS60X10008 CLIP
6. Ge WS15X10053 Water Softener Bypass Valve Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Bypass valve WS15X10053 allows you to stop the flow of water into the water softener while still allowing water to flow to your home’s faucets
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This bypass valve (part number WS15X10053) is for water softeners
- Turn off the water supply and disconnect electrical power to the water softener before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This bypass valve (part number WS15X10053) is for water softeners. Bypass valve WS15X10053 allows you to stop the flow of water into the water softener while still allowing water to flow to your home’s faucets. Turn off the water supply and disconnect electrical power to the water softener before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
7. Universal Reverse Osmosis Faucet Spout 1/4" Quick Connect Adapter. NSF certified.
- Universal fit of non-airgap reverse osmosis filter faucets with 1/4″ feed line. Compatible with ALL Metpure non-airgap faucets.
- Provides a 1/4″ quick connect for easy, fast, leak-proof install. Reusable and durable.
- NSF certified to ANSI 61 for reliability and safety.
- No tools required for installation. Just twist and tighten by hand.
- Eliminates the use of a adjustable wrench to tighten the feed line into the RO faucet.
This NSF certified RO faucet quick connect adapter is made with high quality and food grade virgin polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-ring for handling drinkable water. This reusable and durable adapter is a must have fitting for all RO faucet installation. Rated at 150 psi at 70°F and 60 psi at 140°F.
8. Culligan Heavy Duty Sediment Replacement Cartridge CP5-BBS Whole House Premium Water Filter Catridge,12,000 Gallons, 1 Pack, White
- Compatibility: The CP5-BBS pleated cellulose heavy duty filtration cartridge works in Culligan model HD-950A whole house filtration systems
- Prevent Appliance Damage: Helps protect appliances and plumbing from sediment and scale buildup
- Features a flow rate of 5 gallons per minute, and filter life of 3 months/12,000 gallons (depending on usage and water conditions).
- Made In The USA: Remove mineral deposits, sediment, and other contaminants from the water in your home
- NOT Recommended for use with untreated well water.
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt, coarse sand, sand, fine sand and extra fine sand
- The HD-950A housing has been tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials saferty and structural integrity
- Micron rating of 5 (the smaller the micron rating, the smaller size patricle the cartridge will filter)
- Compatible with Culligan model HD-950A
- Fits HD-950
- Fits HD-950
- Level 4 Premium Filtration
- Filters Fine (5-micron) sediment filtration: sand, silt, dirt, rust and scale
- Filter life up to 3 months or 12,000 gallons
- Not recommended for use with non-treated well water supplies
Product Description The CP5-BBS Premium Whole House Filter for the reduction of extra fine sediment reduces extra fine sediment to provide visibly clearer water that helps protect your appliances and keeps your faucets flowing freely. From the Manufacturer Culligan’s CP5-BBS Level 4 premium filtration heavy-duty replacement sediment filter cartridge reduces sediment, rust, scale, dirt, extra fine sand and silt. Pleated for high dirt-holding capacity and high flow rates. The pleated polyester and cellulose cartridges has a filter life up to 3 months or 12,000 gallons and will fit the HD-950 housing. Not recommended for use with non-treated well water supplies.
From the Manufacturer
Culligan’s CP5-BBS Level 4 premium filtration heavy-duty replacement sediment filter cartridge reduces sediment, rust, scale, dirt, extra fine sand and silt. Pleated for high dirt-holding capacity and high flow rates. The pleated polyester and cellulose cartridges has a filter life up to 3 months or 12,000 gallons and will fit the HD-950 housing. Not recommended for use with non-treated well water supplies.
9. WS15X10012 GE Appliance Valve By-Pass Assy
VALVE BY-PASS ASSY
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Water Softener Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!