Nowadays, there are so many products of general electric spacemaker microwave in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for general electric spacemaker microwave in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings general electric spacemaker microwave which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
708 reviews analysed
1. GE PEM31DFWW Microwave Oven
2. GE JVM3160RFSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel
- 1.6 cu. ft. capacity1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure). Cavity (W x H x D)-18-13/16 x 9-1/4 x 14-13/32
- Auto and time defrostDefrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Turntable On/OffControls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting systemRemoves smoke, steam and odors
- Easy to use, highly durable, manufactured in United states
1.6 cu. ft. capacity – 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
Convenience cooking controls – Operating made quick and easy
Auto and time defrost – Defrosting times and power levels are
programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
Turntable on/off – Controls turntable operation
Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system – Removes smoke, steam and odors
3. GE 0.7 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven with Optional Hanging Kit
Countertop Microwave Oven. GE Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Oven
4. WB15X335 Door Handle for General Electric (GE) Microwave (White) by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP2021148, 245574, AH232260, EA232260, PS232260, and WB15X0335
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB15X335: This microwave door handle also replaces part numbers AP2021148, 245574, AH232260, EA232260, PS232260, and WB15X0335.
- ✅ FOR GE MICROWAVES: It’s a direct fit for several General Electric JVM13XXX model microwaves. This includes the GE SpaceMaker XL and GE Profile microwave. Contact us to confirm compatibility.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: There’s no need to hire a professional. For this repair, you’ll just need a putty knife, Phillips head screwdriver, and 5-10 minutes of your time.
- ✅ SIZE: Measuring your old microwave handle can help with determining compatibility. This appliance part has an 11.5-inch handle length with a 10.25-inch distance between mounting holes.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: The part features a thick plastic construction finished in white to match your appliance. It has been tested thoroughly to ensure long-lasting use.
Microwaves lose their convenience when they have a broken handle. Luckily, replacing a cracked, missing, or damaged microwave handle takes only a few minutes. The PartsBroz WB15X335 handle for GE microwaves features a durable construction and easy-to-install design, so you’ll have your microwave back in no time.
Use this replacement part when your GE microwave handle is missing or damaged. Compatible microwaves include JVM13XXX models and other General Electric microwaves of a similar white coloration.
Our white door handle directly replaces part numbers AP2021148, 245574, AH232260, EA232260, PS232260, and WB15X0335.
For safety, unplug your microwave or turn off its circuit breaker prior to beginning any repair. You’ll need a putty knife and Phillips head screwdriver to open the door liners and replace the door handle. While you remove the inner door liner, keep a firm hold on the outer glass door layer. On some models, this outer door may come lose and may break if dropped. As you begin reassembling the door, be sure to line up the pins to prevent a jam.
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your washer model.
5. WB15X321 Door Handle for General Electric Microwave
Part Numbers: WB15X321, AP2021139, 2382, AH232251, EA232251, PS232251, WB15X0321, WB15X0323, WB15X323
Replacement Handle for GE Microwave
6. Microwave Grease Filter WB6X486 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves (2-Pack)
- This microwave filter Part # WB6X486 is made with aluminum mesh and will replace old, worn filters on many GE model microwaves.
- Microwaved foods often generate grease within the appliance. That said, range hoods and over-the-range microwaves are commonly equipped with grease filters that trap grease, smoke and other pollutants and circulate out clean air.
- This microwave filter (WB6X486) has a metal pull D-ring tab attached that makes replacing the filter simple
- This grease filter replacement measures 9″ x 7 3/4″ x 3/32″
- Please ensure the above dimensions match your existing filter before purchasing this oven filter. Also make sure your microwave does not require two filters, as some do
This filter Part # WB6X486 Replacement is a microwave filter that helps air to circulate, reduces airborne pollutants and smoke. This aluminum mesh grease filter replaces General Electric part numbers WB06X10125. The GE range grease filter works on range hoods, as well as over-the-range microwaves. The aluminum frame and mesh traps grease, For optimum performance of your microwave or range hood fan, change your grease filter once a year or when a loss of air flow is detected. This filter is commonly found on General Electric, Hotpoint and Kenmore/Sears brands. The GE Over the Range Microwave and Hood Grease Filter works with many of the GE models such as: General Electric JVM131G02, General Electric JVM1330BW04, General Electric JVM1330WW01 and General Electric JVM1330WW03.
7. General Electric WB15X10023 Door Handle
Handle Assembly For O/T/R Microwave White – Manufacturer: Ge – Country of Manufacture: United States – Manufacturer Part Number: WB15X10023.
From the Manufacturer
This is a genuine replacement part. The model number and name for the following item is: General Electric WB15X10023 Door Handle
8. 6 Pack 40 Watts Microwave Replacement Bulb for Most Ge and Whirlpool Oven, 40T8 E17 Base Appliance Light Bulb MOL 2.5 "
Pyramid Bulbs 58193 6 pack Replacement Appliance bulb. 40-Watt T8 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines and other small household appliances. It has an intermediate base and its rugged construction make it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures.Light for all of your specialized fixtures
9. Grease Filter WB06X10309 Replacement For Many GE Microwaves – 2 Pack
- Sometimes rinsing it off isn’t enough and the air and grease filter on your microwave needs to be replaced in order to keep grease out of the microwave venting system.
- This filter collects grease particles from the air while you are cooking
- This is a replacement grease filter also known as a grease air filter or a range hood air filter.
- The GE WB06X10309 Microwave Grease Filter Assembly fits various GE and Hotpoint oven range hoods, countertop microwave ovens and over the range microwave ovens.
- Please compare part numbers and dimensions with your current grease filter to ensure compatibility
The GE WB06X10309 Grease Filter Assembly measures 5-1/8″ x 7-5/8″ and is used in the following GE microwaves: JVM1490BD002, JVM1490CD002, JVM1490BD003, JVM1490CD003, JVM1490BD03, JVM1490CD03, JVM1490BH, JVM1490CH, JVM1490BH01, JVM1490CH01, JVM1490BH02, JVM1490CH02, JVM1490SD002, JVM1490WD002, JVM1490SD003, JVM1490WD003, JVM1490SD03, JVM1490WD03, JVM1490SH, JVM1490WH, JVM1490SH01, JVM1490WH01, JVM1490SH02, JVM1490WH02, SCA1000DBB, SCA1000HBB02, SCA1000DBB03, SCA1000HBB03, SCA1000DCC03, SCA1000HCC, SCA1000DWW03, SCA1000HCC01, SCA1000HBB, SCA1000HCC02, SCA1000HBB01, SCA1000HCC03, SCA1000HSS01, SCA1001FSS001, SCA1000HWW, SCA1001FSS02, SCA1000HWW01, SCA1001HSS, SCA1000HWW02, SCA1001HSS01, SCA1000HWW03, SCA1001HSS02, SCA1001DSS03, SCA1001HSS03
10. WB15X10020 Door Handle for General Electric Microwaves by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP2021171, 769527, AH232100, EA232100, PS232100, WB15X0334, WB15X334
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB15X10020: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WB15X10020, AP2021171, 769527, AH232100, EA232100, PS232100, WB15X0334, and WB15X334.
- ✅ FOR GE MICROWAVES: The part directly replaces the door handle on General Electric (GE) microwave models beginning with JVM13. Reach out to us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: With this part, you can restore your microwave in no time. You’ll just need a putty knife, Phillips head screwdriver, and 5-10 minutes of your time.
- ✅ SPECS: The handle measures 11.5 inches in length and the distance between mounting holes is 10.25 inches.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: The part features a thick black plastic construction complete with ribs for a more comfortable grip. It has been thoroughly tested to ensure long-lasting use.
Your microwave isn’t as convenient with a broken handle. Luckily, replacing a cracked, damaged, or missing microwave handle takes only a few minutes. The PartsBroz replacement GE microwave handle directly replaces part number WB15X10020.
For safety, unplug your microwave or turn off its circuit breaker prior to starting the repair. You will need a putty knife and Phillips head screwdriver to open the door liners and complete the replacement. Be careful when removing the inner door liner. On some models, it’s possible for the outer glass door layer to come loose, and it may break if dropped. While reassembling the door, line up the pins carefully to avoid a jam.
Use this replacement part when your GE microwave handle is missing or damaged. Compatible microwaves include black JVM13XXX models.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
The PartsBroz WB15X10020 microwave door handle directly replaces part numbers WB15X10020, AP2021171, 769527, AH232100, EA232100, PS23100, WB15X0334, and WB15X334.
Unsure about compatibility? Please comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part for your microwave.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Spacemaker Microwave for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!