Finding your suitable readers for general electric company phone number is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric company phone number including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
556 reviews analysed
1. AT&T CL2940 Corded Phone with Caller ID/Call waiting, Speakerphone, XL Tilt Display, XL Buttons & Audio Assist Volume Boost
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Speakerphone, Audio Assist
- Extra-Large Tilt Display, LCD Display, Hearing aid compatible
- Extra-Large Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer. Table- and wall-mountable
- DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Line power speakerphone
- The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary
2. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
3. GE 29092GC1 Caller ID Box
You won’t miss a call or e-mail again with GE’s caller-ID box. Instead, you will be able to easily review your most recent 99 incoming calls, with the names and numbers prominently displayed on the three-line LCD. A new-call indicator and summary let keep track your missed calls in a convenient list. You can quickly edit the list with forward, reverse, and delete functions. Messages can be displayed in English, French, and Spanish. (In order for caller ID to work properly, you must subscribe to the appropriate services from your local phone company.) GE offers a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The GE 29092GC1 call waiting/caller ID box boasts a 99-name-and-number memory, three-line LCD, and forward/reverse call review with delete. The built-in clock and calendar display the current date and support call time-stamping. The new-call summary provides quick access to your most recent incoming calls.
4. AT&T CL2909 Corded Phone with Speakerphone and Caller ID/Call Waiting, White
AT&T CL2909 Corded Phone, White, 1 Handset. Make sure your telephone service provider provides caller ID information while you are on a call. This is sometimes known as caller ID on call waiting or type 2 caller ID
5. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone, Black
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you multitask as you talk.
- 2-line operation offers flexibility for your home or business
- Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you know who’s calling. Features a 99 name/number Caller ID history for easy scrolling and callbacks. Service required from your local phone company
- 3-party conferencing for quick remote meetings
- 18-number speed dial for your most frequently dialed or emergency numbers, DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 100 name/number phonebook keeps your contacts handy, Includes selectable ringer tones for each line .
The ATT(R) ATML17929 Two-line Speakerphone has the most popular features, including 2-line operation, hold, memory match, 3-way conferencing and Clearspeak(R) dial-in base speakerphone. Telephone Type : Conference
6. GE 12 Ft Extension Cord, 3 Outlet Power Strip, 2 Prong, 16 Gauge, Twist-to-Close Safety Outlet Covers, Indoor Rated, Perfect for Home, Office or Kitchen, UL Listed, White, 51954
- POWER MORE – Easily convert one outlet into three outlets to plug in more electronics at one, convenient location
- LONGER REACH – 12-foot extension cord is perfect for your desk lamp, portable fan, laptop, phone charger, vacuum cleaner, alarm clock and other household electronics that need a little extra length
- SAFE – Tamper Guard safety outlet covers twist to close when outlets are not in use to protect against electrical shock. UL Listed. Rated for a maximum of 125VAC, 13A, 1625W
- INDOOR RATED – For use in dry locations, including your home, office, dorm room, kitchen, living room and more
- TRUSTED BRAND – GE is a leader in extension cords and surge protectors
- Number of Power Outlets: 3
The Extension Cord gives you a little extra reach in your office or conference room. The 51954 features a child safety Tamper Guard and is perfect for indoor office use.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Company Phone Number for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!