Nowadays, there are so many products of general electric can opener in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for general electric can opener in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings general electric can opener which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
922 reviews analysed
1. Hamilton Beach Electric Can Opener 76777
- Opens cans – jars – lids and even hard-plastic packaging
- OpenMate multi-tool opens hard-plastic packages – pop-top cans and removes bottle caps as well as twist-off
- Nonslip-grip jar opener easily loosens jars and stores on top
- SureCut action opens cans on the first try
- Removable and washable cutting unit
From Hamilton Beach this Can Opener includes the OpenMate multi-tool that opens bottle tops hard plastic packages and pop-top cans. It features SureCut patented technology that opens cans the first time every time a removable cutting head that rinses clean a built-in knife sharpener and cord storage.
2. Hamilton Beach 76380Z Classic Chrome Heavyweight Can Opener, Black
3. Farberware Hands-Free Automatic Can Opener
- Compact Design Easily opens any size can, and allows for easy storage
- Technology allows for seamless open, decreasing the hazards of dangerous sharp edges
- Once the can is opened, the magnet will aid in lifting the lid for your convenience
- Uses 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Clean with wet towel
- do not wash under water
- See instructional booklet included
This Farberware hands free automatic can opener has the ability to open cans in seconds. The compact design lets you open cans of all sizes while decreasing the hazards of dangerous sharp edges. Once the can is opened, the magnet will aid in lifting the lid for your convenience. Follow the steps in the included instructional booklet. This can opener uses 2 AA batteries which are not included. To clean, use a wet towel and do not wash under water.
4. Oster FPSTCN1300 Electric Can Opener, Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel electric can opener safely and efficiently opens cans
- Hands-free operation
- power-pierce cutting mechanism
- magnetic lid lifter
- Shuts off automatically
- removable cutting blade
- retractable cord storage
- Integrated bottle opener
- Measures approximately 6.110 inches W x 5.410 inches L x 9.500 inches H
Tall can opener opens cans safely and easily. Patented power pierce cutting mechanism for easy opening. Removable cutting blade for easy cleaning. Magnetic lid lifter allows for safe, easy removal of lids. Auto stop feature shuts the can opener off after the can is opened. Built-in knife sharpener and bottle opener.Ingenious retractable cord storage makes hiding that unsightly cord easier. Stainless steel design.
5. OXO Good Grips Can Opener
- Large, comfortable handles take the pain out of opening cans
- Features big, cushioned handles for a non-slip grip, even when wet
- Oversized knob turns easily to take the hard work out of opening cans
- Sharp cutting wheel is made of sturdy stainless steel
- Includes a built-in bottle opener
- Satisfaction Guarantee
OXO International Soft Handle Can OpenerThe sharp cutting wheel is made of stainless steel and the handles are big and cushioned. This opener comes with a built in bottle cap opener.Model #: 21181 Material: Stainless steel Color: Black handle Built in bottle cap opener Over sized knob Sharp cutting wheel Works on any size lid Height: 2″ Width: 3″ Length: 7″ 375373
6. Electric Can Opener, Restaurant can Opener, Smooth Edge Automatic Electric Can Opener! Chef’s Best Choice (Red-2019)
- ✔ automatic can opener for individuals with arthritis or hand pain, requires no Manual labor.
- ✔ opens your cans fully automatically at the touch of a button, The lid is held simultaneously with a magnet to avoid a mess.
- ✔ the special highlight: after opening, the tin lid can be used directly for closing.
- ✔ the electric automatic can opener cuts off the lids with rounded edges to eliminates the risk of injury.
- ✔ 7 days , PLEASE contact us for replacement if the item you received is defective.
1: Recessed blade
This automatic can opener features a sharp blade that is safely recessed within the unit. This safety feature helps prevent accidental cuts to your fingers when searching for the tool in your kitchen drawers.
2: Metal gear
Using a can opener couldn’t be simpler with the straightforward design of the Automatic Can Opener. To open a can, position the rim of the can in between the blade and the metal gear. The metal gear guides the rim of the can through the can opener so it moves in a full 360° circle by itself.
3: Battery compartment
The new can opener is completely different from the original design in appearance. Moreover, it is designed with a plastic sheet in the battery cartridge, which further stabilizes the batteries installed.
4: On/off switch
The simple one-touch button couldn’t be easier to operate. Simply press down to begin cutting the can, then press again at any time to stop the action.
When you lift the can opener off the can, the magnet on the Automatic Can Opener will also pick up the lid. There’s no need to fish into the can with your fingers! It is more hygienic and safe than traditional can openers because the strong magnet does all the work.
6: Insert 2AA batteries in the right poles
The battery groove is marked with signs of positive and negative electrodes respectively. While installing the four dry batteries, users should do as indicated by the signs. Once installation is done, cover the battery and the product is ready for use.
7. Can Opener, Adoric Stainless Steel Manual Can Opener with Smooth Edge, Heavy Duty Jar Opener with Ergonomic Anti Slip Grip Handle Ultra Sharp, Black
- 4 in 1 Manual Can Opener: Handheld can opener can open jar/cans and beer bottles, unscrew bottle caps, pry canned lids, easily opens any can.
- Sharp Blades: The FDA certified blades are made of high-strengthen alloy material, very durable and wearing-proof, which makes cutting easy, safe and hygienic, leaving no sharp burrs on the lid or any metal shavings in your food.
- Quick Opening: Step 1: Clip the cutting disc onto the can edge. Step 2: Rotate the knob. Step 3: Keep rotating the knob until can is opened. This tin opener is great for those seniors and arthritis suffers.
- Easy to Clean: Just need to wipe it or rinse it under running tap water, lightly hand wash it, then open out fully to make it easier to dry up after washing. In order to extend the use life of the product, please place it in a dry place to prevent rusting.
- Customer Support: We are confident of our product and know you will like it, just in case you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us directly.
Can openers is made of high quality food safety stainless steel.
The cutting blade is heat treated. Not easy to rust or rupture.
Easy to turn knob:
The can opener’s large, easy-to-turn knob makes opening cans an easy task.
Women, the elderly and people with arthritis are also very easy to use manual can opener.
Panging hole design:
It has a hole on the end for convenient storage or can be placed in under your kitchen cabinet.
Hold and operate the can opener with comfort and ease!
The ABS rubber handle is non-slip and comfortable to better protect your fingers.
The ergonomic long handle fits any size hand.
How to use can openers:
1. Please open the handle, and place the rim of can between the blade and the gear;
2. Please squeeze handle of the can opener firmly until you see the cutting wheel puncture the can and hear the sound of the vacuum escape;
3. Please turn the knob clockwise to let the cutting wheel cut a full circle into the entire lid;
4. Please loosen the handles, and carefully remove the separated lid from the opened can.
Material: stainless steel metal+ ABS plastic handle + 3CR13 blade
Size: 8.5 x 2.2 inches
Manual can opener x 1
1 x user manual
2 x blades
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Can Opener for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!