875 reviews analysed
1. Ge WH01X27954 Washer Lid Lock Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This lid lock (part number WH01X27954) is for washers
- Unplug the washer before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This lid lock (part number WH01X27954) is for washers. Lid lock WH01X27954 prevents the washer lid from opening during the wash cycle and spin cycle. Unplug the washer before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
2. WH01X26114 GE Appliance Lid Lock Quick Release
WH01X26114 GE Appliance Lid Lock Quick Release
Part Number WH01X26114 replaces WH01X24114, PS11774613.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
3. GE WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for Washer
4. WH12X10334 Lid Switch Assembly for GE Washers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, PS1482372
- ✅ PART NUMBER WH12X10334: The washer lid switch is a functional equivalent to part numbers WH12X10334, AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, and PS1482372.
- ✅ FOR GENERAL ELECTRIC WASHERS: Use the lid switch assembly to fix select GE manufactured washing machines. Compatible brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, and Kenmore/Sears. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your washer won’t drain, start, or fill with water, the problem might be with the lid switch. Installing a new lid switch can also fix washers that do not spin or agitate and washers with timers that do not advance.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Replace a broken lid switch in less than 30 minutes. You’ll just need a putty knife, a 1/4-inch nut driver, a flathead screwdriver, wire cutters, 2 butt connectors, a zip tie, and electrical tape to complete the repair.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: This lid switch meets or exceeds the original manufacturer’s specifications for fit and performance. It’s durable, affordable, and easy to install too.
A washer lid switch is a safety device that tells the washer when the lid is closed. If the lid switch fails, the washer will always think the lid is open and will not go through the cycles. Thankfully, replacing the lid switch assembly is quick and easy with the WH12X10334 exact equivalent part by PartsBroz. It offers the durability you need at a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
Installing a new lid switch can fix the following problems:
- Washer won’t start
- Washer won’t drain
- Washer won’t agitate
- Washer pumps but won’t spin
- Washer won’t fill up with water
- Washer timer won’t advance
Before the repair, disconnect the water and power sources from your washing machine. Helpful tools include a putty knife, a 1/4-inch nut driver, a flathead screwdriver, wire cutters, 2 butt connectors, a zip tie, and electrical tape.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric: GBAN2800F0WW GCAP1800D1WW GCWN2800D1WW GCWN2800D2WW GCWN4950D1WS GCWN4950D2WS GCWP1800D1WW GCWP1805D1CC GHWN4250D1WW GHWN4250D2WW GTWN5650F1WS GTWN5650F2WS GTWN5850D1WW GTWP1800D1WW GTWP1800D2WW GTWP1800H0WS GTWP2000F0WW GTWP2000F1WW GTWP2250D1WW
Kenmore/Sears: 266.1532110 266.1532210 266.1532211 266.1532212 266.1532311 266.1532312 266.1532412 266.1532413 266.1532513 363.61532412 363.71532110
Hotpoint: HSWP1000M2WW HTAP1000M2WW HTAP1200D0WW HTWP1000M2WW HTWP1200D0WW HTWP1400F0WW MTAP1000M2WW MTAP1200D0WW
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WH12X10334, AP3968471, 1256927, AH1482372, EA1482372, PS1482372
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront.
5. Washer Lid Lock WH44x10288 for GE
- OEM Washer Lid Lock Switch WG44x10288 for GE Washers
- Exact same OEM switch
- Exact same fit, form & function
- Lid lock WH44X10288 prevents the washer lid from opening during the wash cycle and spin cycle
- This part is compatible with models including
- One Year Warranty
This part is compatible with models including; GTUP240GM4WW,GTUN275EM1WW,GUD27ESPM1DG,GTUP240GM6WW,GUD24ESSM0WW,36361542411,2671532210,2671532211,36371542410,GTUP240GM0WW,GUD27EESN0WW,2671532212,36361542410,GTUP240GM2WW,2671532412,36361542211,36371542211,2661532212,2661532211,2661532210,GUD27GSPM0DG,GUD24GSSJ0WW,GTUP270EM5WW,GTUP270EM3WW,GUD27ESSM0WW,GUD27GSSJ0WW,GTUP270EM1WW,GTUN275GM1WW,GUD24ESSJ0WW,GTUP240EM3WW,GUD27ESSJ1WW,36361542,GTUP240EM5WW,2661532513,GTUP240EM1WW,2671532413,GTUP270GM3WW
6. Repairwares Universal Washing Machine Lid Switch with Wire Harness WH12X10334 1256927 AP3968471 PS1482372
- ✫ Model Number WH12X10334 1256927 AP3968471 PS1482372 washing machine lid switch for many clothes washer models from top brands such as General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Kenmore, and others
- ✫ May be needed to address issues with washing machine failing to start, drain, agitate, or spin
- ✫ Wiring harness included
A washing machine lid switch is a safety feature that ensures the lid is closed during certain operating cycles. When this part fails or begins to fail the washing machine may fail to start, drain, agitate, or spin. Product is universal and may differ from the original. Always take appropriate safety precautions when performing troubleshooting or repairs.
7. General Electric WH44X10288 Washing Machine Lid Lock
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WH44X10288 Washer/dryer Combo Lock
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WH44X10288 Lock – Lid, Replacement
8. Gekufa WH12X10334 Washer Lid Switch with Wire Harness Compatible with GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore Replaces 1256927, AP3968471, PS1482372
- 【Replaces Part Number】WH12X10334, 1256927, AP3968471, PS1482372.
- 【Application】Fit for many clothes washer models includes General Electric (GE), Hotpoint, Kenmore, and others.
- 【Easy Installation】Comes with wiring harness, easy to install.
- 【Function】 Ensures the lid is closed during certain operating cycles.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】This washing machine lid switch comes with 90 days warranty. For any reason you are not completely satisfied, you’ll be offered a replacement or full refund promptly.
When the washing machine lid switch fails or begins to fail, the washing machine may fail to start, drain, agitate, or spin. Then a replacement is needed.
√This is non-genuine GE, Hotpoint or Kenmore product. The brand name and part numbers are used only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
√Always take appropriate safety precautions when performing troubleshooting or repairs.
Fit for the following models:
57751H3WW, EWA5600G0WW, EWA5600G1WW, EWA5600G2WW, EWA5600G3WW, EWA5600K0WW, EWA5600K1WW, EWA5600K2WW,
EWA5600K3WW, GBAN2800F0WW, GBSR3140H4WW, GBSR3140H5WW, GBSR3140H6WW, GBSR3140H7WW, GBSR3140H8WW, GCAP1000M2WW,
GCAP1800D0WW, GCAP1800D1WW, GCWN2800D0WW, GCWN2800D1WW, GCWN2800D2WW, GCWN3000M1WS, GCWN3000M2WS, GCWN4950D0WS,
GCWN4950D1WS, GCWN4950D2WS, GCWN5050M0WS, GCWN5050M1WS, GCWN5550D0WW, GCWP1000M2WW, GCWP1005M2CC, GCWP1800D0WW,
GCWP1800D1WW, GCWP1805D0CC, GCWP1805D1CC, GFSR3110H0WW, GFSR3110H1WW, GFSR3110H2WW, GFSR3110H3WW, GFSR3110H4WW,
GFSR3110H5WW, GFSR3110H6WW, GHDRE527H0WW, GHDRE527H1WW, GHDRE527H2WW, GHDRE527H3WW, GHDSR316H0WW, GHDSR316H1WW,
GHDSR316H2WW, GHDSR316H3WW, GHDSR316H4WW, GHDSR316H5WW, GHDSR316H6WW, GHDSR316H7WW, GHDSR316H8WW, GHRE5550K0WW,
GHRE5550K2WW, GHRE5550K3WW, GHWN4250D0WW, GHWN4250D1WW, GHWN4250D2WW, GHWN5250D0WS, GHWN5250D1WS, GHWP1000M2WW,
GJRE5500K0WW, GJRE5500K2WW, GJRE5500K3WW, GJRR4170H0WW, GJRR4170H1WW, GJRR4170H2WW, GJRR4170H3WW, GJRR4170H4WW,
GJRR4170H5WW, GJRR4170H6WW, GJSR4160H0WW, GJSR4160H1WW, GJSR4160H2WW, GJSR4160H3WW, GJSR4160H4WW, GJSR4160H5WW,
GJSR4160H6WW, GJSR4160H7WW, GJSR4160H8WW, GKSR3140H0WW, GKSR3140H1WW, GKSR3140H2WW, GKSR3140H3WW, GKSR3140H4WW,
GKSR3140H5WW, GKSR3140H6WW, GLWN2800D0WS, GLWN2800D1WS, GLWN2800D2WS, GLWN5050M0WS, GLWN5050M1WS, GLWN5250D0WW,
GLWN5250D1WW, GLWN5550D0WW, GLWN5550D1WW, GLWP2000M1WW, GLWP2000M2WW, GMAN2800D0WS, GMAN2800D1WS, GMAN2800D2WS
9. Supplying Demand WH12X10334 Washer Lid Switch Fits AP3968471 PS1482372
- Compatible with part numbers 1256927, AH1482372, & EA1482372
- Does not come with wire connectors. Wire connectors are sold separately.
- Includes 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
- Compatible with GE brands which include Kenmore, Hotpoint, Sears, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Washers Lid Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!