628 reviews analysed
1. Casio Men’s ‘G-Shock’ Quartz Resin Sport Watch
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring multi-function rectangular dial with afterglow EL backlight, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- 48.5 millimeters resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
With full 200M WR, Shock Resistant, 24Hr stopwatch and countdown timer, standard issue never looked this good. Black resin band digital watch with black face.
2. Casio Men’s G-Shock DW6900-1V Sport Watch
- Shock Resistant, 200 Meter Water Resistant, EL Backlight with Afterglow, Flash Alert
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown timer, Multi-function alarm, Hourly time signal, Full auto-calendar (12/24 hour formats)
Born from a dream of “creating a watch that never breaks.” It was over 30 years ago, a CASIO engineer won the battle against the laws of nature. He designed a watch that would resist centrifugal and impact forces, as well as high water pressure. Since then, the name G-SHOCK has become a byword for independence and pushing the limits. G-SHOCK watches are the most durable digital and analog-digital watches in the industry, trusted by military personnel, law enforcement, surfers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Along with this, G-SHOCK is highly touted in the fashion world, worn by icons in hip-hop, sports, and design. With limited edition collaborations being released often, you can always find a G-SHOCK that matches your personality and style.
3. Casio Men’s G-SHOCK – The GA 100-1A1 Military Series Watch in Black
- Made in USA or Imported
- ✔️DETAILS: Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Full auto-calendar (Battery: CR1220) / Resin watch band with metal buckle closure. Features both analog and digital movement. World Time in 29 times zones, 48 cities + UTC, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping. Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- ✔️G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. Shock Resistant.
- ✔️They are designed for all but primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities
- nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance.
- ✔️G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- ✔️GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
4. G-Shock Men’s GBD800UC-5
- From G-Shock, this timepiece is the latest addition to their new Power Trainer sports lineup
- The watch is designed with a 49.5mm green resin case and black dial
- This timepiece links with the G-Shock Connected phone app to provide access to a number of functions that enhance workouts
- Daily health and fitness support functions include a 3-axis accelerometer that keeps track of step counts, a Multi-Timer that lets you create up to 20 timer combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more
- The app also makes it possible to maintain step count logs with five exercise intensity levels, to calculate the calories you burn, to specify a daily step target, and more
5. Casio Men’s G-Shock Classic Analog-Digital Watch
- Made in USA
- Features 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring capacity of 23:59’59.99″ with measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)1 second (after 60 minutes) and measuring mode with elapsed time and auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039) with approximate battery life of 3 years
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features chronograph, dual time display, luminosity, shock resistance, and stopwatch
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
6. Casio Men’s XL Series G-Shock Quartz 200M WR Shock Resistant Resin Color: Matte Olive Green (Model GA-700UC-3ACR)
- DETAILS: 200 Meter Water Resistant, Super Illuminator LED Light with Afterglow (selectable illumination duration 1.5 or 3 seconds), World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping, 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm and an Hourly Time Signal.
- GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or for that perfect accessory. Pair with any outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between and always be on time. Measuring capacity is 23:59’59.99″
- GREAT FIT: Comfort is so important, and the key when picking a watch to wear all day. This is not only comfortable, fun, and new, but a style that will bring lots of compliments, while wearing. Perfect gift idea for that birthday, holiday or just a thinking of you present.
- GREAT QUALITY: This timeless quality item comes in a variety of styles and some have more color options. G-SHOCK watches stand out not just with their tough design, but also with their technical refinements. Everyone needs to keep track of time to stay track in life!
- G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness comes the GA-700 Super Matte Finish analog/digital combination model. Multi-dimensional hour and minute hands look as if they were carved out of a piece of metal for a powerful and bold design. The new form of these watches not only improves reading, it also projects a feeling of toughness. A front button at 6 o’clock adds to the dynamic, leading-edge styling. The five color schemes of these models were carefully selected to reflect the brand concept. All the practicality of the analog-digital format, high-brightness LED illumination, a hand shift function and much more all add up to the best in timekeeping convenience. A 3D face combining with a distinctively tough design makes the GA-700 models look dynamic and tough.
7. Casio Men’s GD100-1BCR G-Shock X-Large Black Multi-Functional Digital Sport W…
An all digital face, large size and wide face not only give a look of power and strength, but make it extremely easy-to-read and use with its oversized buttons. For added visibilty in dark conditions, a newly designed high-density LED light has been employed to light up the dial face from behind. The result is a super luminous display that’s a true reflection of G-Shock’s desire to keep improving timekeeping. Model GD100-1B
8. Casio Men’s ‘G Shock’ Quartz Resin Casual Watch
- Made in USA or Imported
- Case/bezel material: resin, shock resistant, 200m water resistance, led light (super illuminator), world time, stopwatch, countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, hourly time signal, hand shift feature
- Full auto-calendar, 12/24-hour format, analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), digital: hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day, approx. Battery life: 5 years on cr2016
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 52.8mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
G-Shock® takes performance timekeeping to the next level.Flexible resin band, digital face display and buckle closure.Shock-resistant design.Water resistant up to 200 meters.Analog and digital display.LED light with custom illumination duration (1.5 and 3 seconds).World time 31 zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time).Daylight savings on/off.Timekeeping:• Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)• 1 dial (mode / stopwatch seconds / countdown timer seconds)• Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day1/100-second stopwatch:• Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”• Modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times• Misc: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping modeCountdown timer:• Unit of measure: 1/10 second• Countdown range: 60 minutes• Countdown start time setting range: 1-60 mins5 daily alarms with 1 snooze alarm.Hourly time signal.Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents).Auto-calendar pre-programmed until the year 2099.12/24 hour formats (accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month).Operation tone on/off toggle.Battery CR2016 with approximately 3 years of battery life.Module 5522.Imported.Measurements: Case Height: 52 mm Case Width: 52 mm Case Depth: 18 mm Band Width: 22 6⁄7 mm Band Circumference/Length: 10 in Weight: 3 oz
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
9. G-Shock GA140-1A1 Black One Size
- Shock Resistant Mineral Glass Magnetic Resistant 200-meter water resistance Case / bezel material: Resin Resin Band LED light Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow World time 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping 1/1000-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59’59.999” Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0 to 1998
G-SHOCK, the watch that has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness since 1983, announces a new collection of analog-digital combination models based on the popular GA Series, but with new face and hand designs. These new models inherit the big-case designs from the classic GA-100. A motif that resembles a 90’s stereo component device or portable music player is updated to a modern refined look while maintaining G-SHOCK level toughness.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Shocl Watch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!