917 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 12980 40-Watt 410-Lumen G25 Globe Light Bulbs, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
2. GE Soft White Decorative 60W Incandescent G25 Globe Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, 8 Pack (60 Watts)
GE soft white decorative globe bulbs use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. White bulbs enhance the appearance of wood, brass and brushed finish fixtures. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. Lamp type:Incandescent-decorative Bulb type:G-25 Bulb material:Soft Glass
3. GE Lighting 31858 Clear Finish Light Bulb Dimmable LED Reveal HD G25 Decorative Globe 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 420-Lumen Medium Base, 2-Pack,
4. GE Lighting 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack, Frosted White, 6
GE Lamps 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft White Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack GE 25W Soft White G25 #12982. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE Lamps 12982 G25 Incandescent Soft White Globe Light Bulb, 25-Watt, 6-Pack GE 25W Soft White G25 #12982. Use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows.
5. GE Lighting 12979 40-Watt G25 Incandescent Globe Light Bulb, Soft White, 6-Pack
6. Set of 8 General Electric G25 Decorative Soft White 60w Light Bulbs 660 Lumens
Perfect replacement bulb for pendant lights and decorative lights.
7. G25 LED Vanity Light Bulb Hansang 5W (60W Incandescent Equivalent) 2700K Soft White,Decorative Globe Light Bulbs,E26 Base,500LM Perfect for Bathroom/Vanity Makeup Mirror,Non-Dimmable,4 Pack
- LED ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY BULB-Vanity LED bulb can save 90% on your electricity bill.The Soft white bulbs offer 5W(60Watt bulb equivalent) 500 lumens of light output of brightness.High lighting efficacy and little heat generation,perfect replacement for incandescent bulbs.
- STABLE PERFORMANCE–Long lasting life,up to 30,000hrs more durable,and require much less maintenance than a tungsten lamp.Those LEDs are No flicker,No dazzle,No buzzing or humming.No lead,No mercury,UV or IR,safe for you and your family.
- 2700K SOFT WHITE-High color rendering index (Ra>
- 80),work safely and the voltage is AC85-265V.Best match with your table lamps,Ceiling fan light,Wall lamps,and pendant fixtures.Can be uses in any room including: living rooms,the reading room,bedrooms,offices,and hallways.
- EASY INSTALLATION-With Standard American E26 screw base, you just screw in the light fixtures directly, very easy.And our light bulbs instant on without delay,buy with confidence!
- LONG LIFESPAN & WARRANTY–Hansang guarantee we will be fully responsible for any quality problem.If you have any product problem,Please feel free to contact us,we will give you a satisfactory reply in 24 hours.
8. GE Lighting 31541 Frosted Finish Light Bulb Relax HD Dimmable LED G25 Decorative Globe 4.5 (40-Watt Replacement), 350-Lumen Medium Base, 2-Pack, White, 2
- 40-Watt replacement using only 5 Watts
- See your home in high definition light with exceptional color contrast and boldness
- Saves $58 in energy cost vs. a 40 Watt incandescent G25 Globe bulb over the bulb’s life
- High definition soft white light that’s dimmable
- Not for use in enclosed fixtures
9. Comzler G25 LED Light 9W Globe LED Light Bulbs 72 Watts Replacement, 5000K Daylight E26 Base Globe Vanity Makeup Mirror Lights Bulb, No Spot, Non-Dimmable for Pendant Lamp, 4 Pack
- These G25 E26 led light bulbs give you the light quality and brightness of a traditional 72 watt incandescent bulb but use only 9 watts of energy, which is energy saving, can help you to save electrics and money.
- This 9 watt G25 light bulb can reach 100lm/w, up to 900lm, very high efficiency. The daylight color is super brightness, which is perfect for residential and commercial lighting.
- They are easy for Installation. Standard G25 shape with E26 medium base, which can be easily fitted to replace regular G25 incandescent or CFL light bulbs. Besides, the base of this bulb is of high quality and stable.
- The lifespan of this Globe G25 light bulbs are over 30,000 hours. Save effort and maintenance costs on changing bulbs frequently. In the long term, it certainly can save your time and cost, you will be happy with using them.
- This G25 led light can be used in many applications. Dressing Room, Vanities, Decorative, Bathroom, Kitchen, Pantry, Basement, Home, Shop, Office, Fixtures, Warehouse, Garage, etc.
Shape: G25 Globe Bulb
LED Type: SMD2835
Base Type: E26
Voltage: AC 85-265V
Lumen: 900 Lumen
Light color: 5000K daylight
Size: diameter: 3.15”, height 4.7”
Color rendering index: >80
Beam angle: 270 degree
Lifespan: 30,000 hours
Dimmable or not: No
Waterproof or not: No
Package: 4 pieces
Solid light output. 100lm(lumen) per watt.
High efficiency. Equivalent to 72w incandescent bulb.
Safe for you. No lead or mercury ,No UV or IR Radiation.
Easy installation.Standard G25 shape with E26 base
Instant full light. No need to wait for warming up the lamp.
Wide application. Dressing Room, Vanities, Decorative, Bathroom, Kitchen, Pantry, Basement, Home, Shop, Office, Fixtures, Warehouse, Garage, etc.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge G25 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!