We make a short list of the best ge double slide in oven including detail information and score based on 21,642 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best ge double slide in oven
1. 30" Thor Kitchen Free Standing 4 burner gas range + LP Conversion Kit bundle
- All ranges come standard with powerful 15,000 BTU dual burners which are not only capable of boiling water quickly, but when turned to the lowest setting of 650 BTUs, are also capable of simmering delicate sauces and chocolate.
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners.
- Heavy Duty, infinitely adjustable commercial temperature knobs let you set the perfect temperature.
- The oven coats with blue porcelain to aid in the ease of cleaning.
- The CONVECTION OVEN produces heavenly breads, pastries and roasts.
Include LP Conversion Kit (Install required) Cooktop: 1 x Sealed Dual Burner x 15,000 BTU with 650 BTU simmer function 1 x Sealed Single Burner x 18,000 BTU 2 x Sealed Single Burner x 12,000 BTU Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning 3 x Continuous flat cast-iron cooking grates for easy movement of large cookware. Oven: 4.2 cu.ft oven capacity Oven Broiler: 1 x 13,000 BTU; U shape stove burner: 1 x 22,000 BTU Blue porcelain oven interior Commercial Convection Fan circulates heat to maximize even cooking Two Halogen Lights illuminate the oven cavity Thermostatically Controlled for precise temperatures Fuel :LPG/NG: LP conversion kit required for LPG Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A Product Dimension: 26.1” D x 30” W x 38.3” H Package Dimension: 35.5” L x 32.9” W x 40.25” H Product Weight: 172 lbs. Pack Weight: 236 lbs. CSA Certified 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
2. Samsung Appliance NX58K9500WG 30" Slide-in Gas Range with Sealed Burner Cooktop, 5.8 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in Black Stainless Steel
3. Thor Kitchen HRG3080U 30" Freestanding Professional Style Gas Range with 4.2 cu. ft. Oven, 4 Burners, Convection Fan, Cast Iron Grates, and Blue Porcelain Oven Interior, in Stainless Steel
HRG3080U Features: -15,000 BTU burner with 650 BTU simmer function. -18,000 BTU burner for high heat searing. -Manufacture provides 2 year warranty on parts and labor. -4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic Ignition with Auto Re-ignition feature. Product Type: -Free-standing. Control Type: -Knobs. Finish: -Stainless steel. Stove Top Material: -Metal. Number of Ovens: -Single oven. Fuel Type: -Gas. Convection Oven: -Yes. Cooktop Surface: -Grate. Number of Burners: -4. Primary Material: -Steel. Oven Capacity: -4.2 Cubic Feet. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -39.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -30″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -27.5″. Overall Product Weight: -195 lbs.
4. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven.99Cu.’, Matte Black
- Cook chicken up to 20% faster with dual convection bake* *compared to bake setting
- 3lb chicken.
- Built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process and great results
- Large capacity fits up to 2 whole chickens* *Based on 3.6lbs weight
- 12 preset cooking functions including everything from bake, to cookie, pizza, and even dough proofing
- Interior light to monitor your cooking progress without disturbing your dish
- Easy to read digital display for at-a-glance updates on cooking progress
- Streamlined profile and chrome knobs add style to your countertop
- Non-stick interior allows you to quickly and easily clean up any spills
- Includes 1) countertop oven, (1) 9×13-inch baking pan with grill rack, (1) removable metal drip and crumb tray, (1) removable metal rack, (1) temperature Probe
KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven expertise to this dual convection countertop oven that fits more than you think. Save time and bake 2 whole chickens* at a time. This countertop oven also features a built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process, for perfect cooking results time after time. In addition, it features 12 preset cooking functions, an easy to read digital display, an interior light to check progress at any time without disrupting your dish, and a non-stick interior for quick and easy clean every time. The dual convection bake setting allows you to cook up to 20% faster – compared to bake setting; 3 lb Chicken. *Based on 3.6 lbs Weight.
5. Presto 07061 22-inch Electric Griddle With Removable Handles
- PLASTIC, METAL
- Premium nonstick surface provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning. slide-out drip tray removes and cleans easily.
- Control master heat control maintains the desired cooking temperature automatically. heavy cast aluminum base is virtually warp-proof.
- Griddle is fully immersible with the heat control removed.
- Simply open latch clips to detach handles from griddle base. No tools needed.
- With handles removed, base stores in most standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.
6. GE JGS760SELSS Sealed Burner Cooktop
7. Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Stainless Steel (TSSTTVDGXL-SHP)
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy-clean interior and 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop using the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven. Perfect for the holidays when you need extra oven space or just for cooking dinner quickly on a weeknight, this large countertop convection oven uses convection technology to distribute heat evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven’s generously sized interior offers enough space to accommodate two large take-and-bake pizzas, a family-sized chicken, a roast, or 18 slices of bread. Its two adjustable racks can be placed in two positions, allowing you to customize the space whether you’re cooking a tall roast or baking chocolate chip cookies. An energy-efficient alternative to turning on the full-size oven, this convection oven uses 50 percent less energy and offers digital settings, including bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost options, to take the guesswork out of cooking. A 90-minute timer with auto shut-off feature lets you know with a bell when your food is ready. The Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven includes a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack. Oven shuts off when the timer beeps
8. Thor Kitchen Gas Range with 6 Burners and Double Ovens, Stainless Steel – HRG4808U-1
Hrg4808u features: -15,000 btu infrared griddle for high heat searing. -6.7 cu. Ft. Combined oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -9 stylish stainless metal finish control knobs. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition feature. -Features three 18,000 btu single burners for burners for searing. Product type: -Slide-in. Control type: -Knobs. Finish: -Silver, stainless steel. Stove top material: -Metal. Number of ovens: -Double oven. Fuel type: -Dual fuel. Convection oven: -Yes. Cooktop surface: -Grate. Number of burners: -6. Primary material: -Steel. Oven capacity: -6.2 cubic feet. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -39.75″. Overall width – side to side: -48″. Overall depth – front to back: -27.5″. Overall product weight: -402 lbs.
9. Hamilton Beach 31123D Easy Reach Toaster Oven Silver
- EASY ACCESS TO FOOD AND COUNTERTOP. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN. Door is up and out of the way of messy spills and drips.
- CONVECTION, BAKE, BROIL & TOAST. 2 rack positions and included bake pan makes it easy to get started on cooking a variety of foods.
- FITS 6 SLICES OF TOAST, 12” PIZZA AND 9”x11” BAKE PAN. Spacious interior gives you room for cooking everything from snacks to side dishes.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTOURED KNOBS. Not only is this new design easier to maneuver, but they’re safer too.
You won’t find a design like the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach Toaster Oven with Roll-Top Door anywhere else. Its unique and large opening makes food easy to reach. And since the door opens above the oven, it frees up your countertop space in front. Best of all, it’s easy to keep clean because food can’t spill on the door. Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn, making it simple to switch between bake, broil and toast settings. The stay-on setting is safer thanks to a stop mechanism that prevents the knob from being turned to stay-on by accident.Care- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they are closely supervised and instructed concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. . Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs. To protect against electric shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or toaster oven in water or other liquid. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before cleaning appliance and putting on or taking off parts. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged supply cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Supply cord replacement and repairs must be conducted by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard. Call the provided customer service number for information on examination, repair, or adjustment. The use of accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may cause injuries. Do not use outdoors. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter or touch hot surfaces. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids. Use extreme caution when removing pan or disposing of hot grease. Do not clean with metal scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electrical shock. Oversize foods or metal utensils must not be inserted in a toaster oven as they may create a fire or risk of electric shock.
10. Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
- Dual control panels make this two toasters in one with smooth brushed stainless housing
- Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators
- 1-1/2 inch – wide toasting slots, Extra-lift carriage lever, slide-out crumb tray and convenient cord storage
- Instruction book included.
- Actual unit dimensions: 11.15″ L x10.65″ W x7.5″ H
Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster. Cuisinart’s Metal Classic Toaster has a smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents. Its custom controls let you defrost and toast bagels and bread — just the way you want them Press any of the four buttons, bagels, reheat, defrost and cancel, to fit your toasting needs. The browning control sets the desired toast color from light to dark, with six browning levels. Product Features Smooth brushed stainless housing with polished chrome and black accents Custom control: 6-setting browning dials, dual reheat, defrost and bagel buttons with LED indicators 1-1/2-inch wide toasting slots Extra-lift carriage lever Slide-out crumb tray Convenient cord wrap Instruction book Limited 3-year warranty Toasting Tips Toasting is a combination of cooking and drying of the bread. Therefore, differences in moisture level from one bread to another can result in varying toasting times. For slightly dry bread, use a lower setting than you normally would. For very fresh bread or whole wheat bread, use a higher setting than normal. Breads with very uneven surfaces (such as English muffins) will require a higher toast setting. Thickly cut pieces of bread (including bagels) will take longer to toast, sometimes significantly longer, since more moisture must be evaporated from the bread before toasting can occur. Very thick pieces may require two cycles. Cleaning and Maintenance Always allow the toaster to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleansers. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Apply any cleansing agent to a cloth, not to the toaster, before cleaning. To remove crumbs, slide out the crumb tray and discard crumbs. Wipe clean and replace. Never operate the toaster without the crumb tray in place. To remove any pieces of bread remaining in the toaster, turn the toaster upside down and gently shake. Never insert any hard or sharp instruments into the slot, as this could damage the toaster and cause a safety hazard. Never wrap the cord around the outside of the toaster. Use the cord storage cleats on the underside of the toaster. Product Dimensions The Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 10.75″ x 7.13″ x 7.13″. The 4-Slice Metal Classic Toaster measures approximately 11.88″ x 11.06″ x 7.00″. Warranty The Cuisinart Metal Classic Toaster has a limited 3-year warranty. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found ge double slide in oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!