545 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 76239 60-Watt, 650-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 16-Pack
2. G E Lighting 78796 Halogen Light Bulbs, A19, Clear, 43-Watt, 2-Pk. – Quantity 6
GE, 43A/CL/H-2PK, 2 Pack, 43W, Clear, A19, Halogen Light Bulb, 750 Lumens, 1,000 Hours. 4.62 Maximum Overall Length, Medium Base, Bright Crisp Light, Energy Saving.
3. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 76229 60-Watt, 540-Lumen Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 8-Pack
4. GE 60 Watt Crystal Clear Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulbs, Candelabra Base (12 Pack) (60 Watts)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, some ceiling fans or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
5. GE Lighting 62616 Reveal Clear 43-Watt (60-watt replacement) 565-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
6. GE 78798-12 Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb, 72-Watt, 6 2-Packs (Total 12 Bulbs)
Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb
7. GE Lighting 60271 Energy-Efficient Crystal Clear 43-watt 750-Lumen B13 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
8. GE Lighting 12980 40-Watt 410-Lumen G25 Globe Light Bulbs, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
9. AmazonBasics 40W Equivalent, Clear, Daylight, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- This beautiful all glass LED bulb will add to the décor of any room while providing a life of 10,000 hours and lasting over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 300 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 kelvin, this bulb simulates daylight, providing a crisp white light for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 3.5 watts of energy, saving up to $40.08 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.42 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
An Amazon Brand
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Crystal Clear 60Watt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!