794 reviews analysed
1. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
2. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
3. GE Lighting LED 83645 4.5-watt 350-Lumen A15 Refrigerator Freezer Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- A15 shape with medium base for use in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. Suitable for refridgerators and freezers too
- They are dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light
- 40 watt replacement uses only 4.5 watts
- Provides 350 lumens brightness
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 5000K daylight appearance
GE LED offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There’s no filament inside the LED bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It’s great for frequently used fixtures-GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
4. GE Soft White 71394 40-Watt, 230-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 2-Pack
5. GE Reveal 76612 40-Watt, 285-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 8-Pack
GE Reveal ceiling fan bulbs fill your rooms with clean, beautiful light. They feature a rugged filament that resists fan vibration better than a standard bulb, making these bulbs the ideal choice for ceiling fans. Make colors and patterns pop.. A15 shape with candelabra base for use in ceiling fans. Uses 40 watts. 285 lumens providing clean, beautiful light. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. Estimated yearly energy costs $4.82 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. 2500K light appearance.
6. GE Appliance 21188 40-Watt, 415-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
GE Appliance 21188 40-Watt, 415-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with Medium Base
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
7. GE Relax 2-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Soft White A15 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs Globe Candelabra Base
- 60 Watt replacement using only 5.5 Watts (500 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Candelabra base (E12) Decorative bulbs for vanity fixtures, makeup mirrors and pendant lights
- 2 LED bulbs per package A15 shape and size with frosted finish Candelabra base (E12)
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
8. GE Appliance A15 Light Bulb, Inside Frost, 40-Watt, 355 Lumens, Medium Base, 3-1/2 Inches (2 Pack)
Appliance lights from GE can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. They are special designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
9. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6) (Frosted)
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS Base Description – Medium Screw Base Type – Screw-In Bulb Finishes and Colors – Frost Filament – C-9 Life in Years – 1.4 yr Rated Life Hours-nominal – 1500 h Primary Application – Standard Ceiling Fan Bulb Material – Soft glass Product Technology – Incandescent Lamp Count – 2 Requested Structure – Sleeve Base – E26 Bulb Shape – A15
10. GE Lighting 36555 Dimmable LED Vintage Style 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 400-Lumen Bulb with Candelabra Base A15, 2-Pack, Warm Candle Light, 2
- Dimmable 60-Watt replacement using only 5.5-Watts of energy
- Rated to last over 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves $89 in energy costs vs a 60-Watt incandescent ceiling fan A15 bulb over the bulbs life
- Provides 400 lumens of light output and is same size and shape as vintage Edison incandescent Bent Tip Candle bulbs, helping to create unique atmospheres
- Warm White 2200K Color Temperature provides warm, illuminating light
A simple way to shop for light bulbs: by room. Each bulb in our LED series enhances different colors, creating the perfect mood where you need it. So if you know the room, you know the light.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge A15 Medium Base for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!