We spent many hours on research to finding flame box pizza oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best flame box pizza oven, you should not miss this article. flame box pizza oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 flame box pizza oven by our suggestions
696 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef Barbecue Box with Lid
- COVERS ONE BURNER IN 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory.
- INTERNAL HEAT DIFFUSION – for even heat distribution, Quality pre seasoned cast iron removeable grate and dome top lid with handle
- PART OF THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start
- mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE-14″ x 16″ cooking space for groups, Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
FEATURES of the Camp Chef Barbecue Box with Lid 14″ x 16″ cooking surface 224 square inches Cast iron grill surface Removable lid Does not fit on SHL140L The SPECS of the Camp Chef Barbecue Box with Lid Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 17 x 16 x 10.5″ Box Weight: 23 lbs This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don’t hate us.
2. ROCCBOX Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven – Gas or Wood Fired, Dual-Fuel, Fire & Stone Outdoor Pizza Oven
- A PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the ideal balance of thin base and perfectly puffed up, charred artisan crust – in just 60 seconds.
- READY TO GO – with inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up- just click the switch and start cooking!
- SUPPLIED WITH BOTH WOOD & GAS BURNERS – allowing you the option of traditional pizza, or convenience.
- SAFE TOUCH – body insulation and the outer silicone skin make Roccbox the family friendly option, reducing the danger of skin burns that is a feature of metal bodied ovens.
- RATED NO. 1 OUTDOOR STAND-ALONE PIZZA OVEN by Serious Eats – highly regarded by Forbes, GQ and The Times.
3. Camp Chef Italia Artisan Pizza Oven
Camp Chef: the Way to Cook Outdoors
The brick ovens of Italy are renowned for legendary artisan pizzas, with perfectly crisp crust and toppings melded together. Now enjoy true artisan style pizza on your own patio with the portable Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. Specially designed features replicate the performance of a wood-fired brick oven – from its double walled construction and specially designed burners to its ventilation and cordierite ceramic pizza stone. Micro-adjust valves give you heat control and responsiveness to cook perfect artisan pizza every time.
Double layered ceiling enhances heating dynamics, bakes like a brick oven Preheat and ready to cook in 15 minutes Built-in valve ignition/micro-adjust valve give you total flame control Built-in temperature gauge monitor internal air temps Ventilated oven door with handle Stainless steel construction is easy to clean 17,000 BTU specially designed burner and heat plates Oven can reach temperatures upwards of 700° F Perfect for pizza, baking breads, roasting meats and more Runs on a 1-lb disposable propane bottle Regulator and 5 ft. hose included to adapt to standard bulk propane tank
Overall Dimensions without shelf: 15″ x 26″ x 16″ Stone Dimensions: 13.25″ x 20″ Oven Opening Dimensions: 22.25″ x 4.25″ Shelf Dimensions: 5″ x 23″ Total Output: 17,000 BTU/hr Weight: 47 lbs.
4. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
5. Cuisinart CPS-445 Pizza Grilling Set
CPS-445 Features: -Set includes pizza stone, pizza peel and pizza cutter. -Material: Stainless steel. -Preheat pizza stone on top of grill in 15 minutes. -Pizza peel and pizza cutter material: Stainless steel. -Pizza cutter has easy grip handle. -Pizza peel folds for easy storage. Item: -Pizza Wheel/Pizza Grilling Stone. Material: -Stainless Steel. Color: -Black, Brown. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -0.75″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -12″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -12″. Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs.
6. Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12” hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
If you’ve ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop’s gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven’s heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it’s time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
7. MENSI 10 Jets Homemade Cast Iron Burner Assembly Flame Control System 41000 BTU with High Pressure Regulator with Hose DIY Forge Pizza Oven Turkey Fryer Accessories
- The flame kit includes: 1 x 10jet cast iron burner, 1 x 20psi adjustable regulator with 4 ft hose, 1 x 8″ long steel manifold pipe
- The burner is made of durable material cast iron with 10 nozzles propane BTU rating: 41000 BTU
- The regulator with hose is 4 Feet long which easy control the flame on/off and adjust the flame by thread the red knob
- The manifold is with 3/8″ NPT outlet side easy to fit in the burner without sealing tape can work well, other side can connect the standard 3/8″ female flare nut on regulators
- This burner kit can be DIY for a fireplace, fire pit, cooktop and also can easy heat anywhere when you want to heat.
It is a DIY propane gas burner system normally work for commericial cooktop, fryer. But it is also can used for other application like heating system.
The system is very easy to connect, just thread all the thread in, and control the flame by the regulator knob.
The burner is a high pressure design, if you connect a low pressure regulator, the flame will be small.
If you do not need it for long time, make sure you close the knob and the control valve on your cylinder.
8. CM-Ceramics 1" Ceramic Fiber Insulation Blanket 31" X 24" X 1" 2400F Morgan Ceramics and CM-Ceramics Knife, Material Data Sheets, Safety Instructions, and Stove Plans. Product Bundle
- 1″ Material 31″ Long by 24″ Wide 8# Tough Material – 2400 F
- CM-Ceramics (Reg. U.S. Pat. & TM. Off) Ergo Save-Your-Blade Knife Included
- Perfect for Kilns, Forges, Furnaces, Welding, Ducts, Pipes, Bead-Making, Glass Blowing, Soldering, Pottery, Raku, Black Smithing
- Plans included for North Star Constitution & 7100 Fireplaces. Fits Many More Wood Stove, Fireplaces
- Made by Morgan Thermal Ceramics- The Best Name in Ceramic Fiber Insulation
CM-Ceramics (Reg.TM) offers Cerablanket and a CM-Ceramics Knife. Cerablanket is the best Ceramic Fiber Insulation made in it’s temperature class. The Ceramic Fiber Blanket is Made by Morgan Ceramics, the leader in high temperature Ceramic Fiber. It measures 24 inches x 31 inches x 1 inch. It’s rated to 2400 degrees F. which is higher than many Amazon offerings. Generic ceramic blanket is often not a true bargain. Durability and performance are known factors with Cerablanket and Morgan Ceramics. This versatile material is used in forges, kilns, black smithing, wood stoves and fireplaces by Quadrafire and many more, welding, boilers, bead-making and glass blowing, silver-smithing, soldering, insulating hot ducts, raku and pottery kilns, and many more. Ceramic fiber insulating blanket is usually used around or in something very important to you, so protect with the best. Manufacturer’s Product Data Sheets are included plus Diagrams/Plans for North Star Constitution Fireplaces and stove 7100 for your use and convenience, and custom safety instructions copyright CM-Ceramics. Each roll comes with a The CM-Ceramics Ergo Save Your Blade Knife#8482™. It is an over-sized, wider grip utility knife (3.5″ girth mid-section) that saves hand and wrist strain while cutting. Knife is only available fro CM-Ceramics. It is made of high impact rugged plastic. It comes with a safety latch, and snap off blades. For Quality, safety and ergonomics look for the CM-Ceramics Logo. The ceramic insulation comes shipped in a roll of thick, 2mm plastic. Please wear an N(95) (dust mask) or better when, handling, and cutting the product. Failure to do so may be harmful to health. Buy on Amazon, or at many chain hardware stores. Your purchase is inspected and shipped to you by Amazon for free.
9. Pizzacraft PC7001 PizzaQue Deluxe Outdoor Pizza Oven Kettle Grill Conversion Kit
- Transform the kettle grill you already own into a pizza oven
- Achieves high temperature and smoky flavor of professional, wood-fired pizza ovens (about 900 F)
- Fits many grill models including Weber and Home Depot’s Master Forge kettle grills (18” and 22.5” models)
- Cooks a pizza in 3 to 5 minutes
- Deluxe kit includes: stainless steel kettle converter with built-in thermometer, 15” round Cordierite pizza stone, 13” wide folding aluminum pizza peel, charcoal fence and flex door with hooks (door may ship separately)
Replicate a traditional wood-burning pizza oven using your charcoal grill. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit for 18-Inch and 22.5-inch Kettle Grills converts your grill into the perfect pizza oven in just minutes. The kit will allow your grill to reach cooking temperatures up to 900F. The cordierite baking stone within the kit absorbs and evenly distributes heat, eliminating hot spots. Your pizzas will cook quickly, evenly, and with that great smoky, authentic flavor. The PizzaQue Deluxe Kettle Grill Pizza Kit gives you the experience of pizza from a traditional wood-burning oven — but without breaking the bank. Fast and easy to install, and includes a folding aluminum pizza peel to easily transport pizzas to and from your grill. Fits Weber kettle grills (18 inches and 22.5 Inches), Home Depot’s Master Forge grills (18 Inches and 22.5 Inches), plus many other similar grill models. (“Weber” and the Weber kettle barbecue grill are trademarks of Weber-Stephen products LLC.) Works with charcoal, wood chunks, or similar fuels.
HOW TO USE: Assemble out of the box following the instructions in your manual (20 minutes). Then place on grill, as shown in your manual (5 minutes). Light charcoal (20 minutes); use a charcoal starter for best results. Preheat for about 10 minutes. Use your pizza peel to slide an uncooked pizza onto the stone. Your pizza’s cook time is determined by grill temperature and your desired doneness. Use the peel to rotate your pizza halfway through cooking. When it is done, remove using the peel, slice, and serve.
PLEASE NOTE: The thermometer in your pizza kit has been calibrated to accurately measure the temperature of grill’s cooking environment; the elevated position of the grill lid while the kit is in use may result in varying readouts on the thermometer.
CAUTION: Unit will become very hot. Wait for unit to cool before handling. Use heat-safe gloves if handling on the grill. Place on a heat-safe surface if removing from your grill.
10. Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover – PC6012
Keep your Pizzeria Pronto Outdoor Pizza Oven or your PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Oven in prime condition with this heavy-duty, water-resistant Pizza Oven Protective Cover. An elastic bottom ensures that the cover will stay in place.
HOW TO USE: Stretch cover over outdoor pizza oven, ensuring that the elastic bottom is secured under the base.
Wipe with a damp cloth and hang to dry. Do not machine wash or dry.
CAUTION: Remove cover from pizza oven before using. Wait until oven has cooled completely to replace cover for storage.
PLEASE NOTE: Pizzacraft PC6019 Pizza Oven Protective Cover, Long is available if you’re looking for a cover for your oven and leg kit.
The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Protective Cover is one of several accessories which complement the Pizzeria Pronto and PizzaQue Outdoor Pizza Ovens. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush – PC0217 helps you transfer your pizzas easily and keep your oven clean. The Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit – PC6011 lifts your pizza oven to about 3.3 feet from the ground, which makes it easy to get pizzas in and out of your oven, while the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Side Table – PC6026 provides a convenient and durable workspace right next to your oven. And the Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Wood Pellet Smoker and Shovel – PC6021 adds smoky flavor to your pizza while it cooks.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Flame Box Pizza Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!