500 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Sundome Tent
The Coleman Sundome 4, 9’x7′, dome tent is part of the classic Sundome series of tents from Coleman. The Sundome 4 sleeps 4 happy campers and includes a large door for easy entry/exit with a hooded fly to provide ventilation even in rain. A large rear hooded window also provides airflow for cross ventilation. Mesh vents on the roof provide additional ventilation and the rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a bathtub style (wraps up the sides) for extreme weather protection and has welded seams, even in the corners, to guard against a leaky floor. The coated polyester fabrics on the fly and walls are rugged and durable. Like all Coleman Sundome tents it is easy to set up or take down and features an Electrical Access Port, a ground vent and an interior mesh storage pocket.Freestanding design is easy to set up and take down.2 windows and roof vents for maximum ventilation and comfort.Mesh roof aids in ventilation and reduces condensation.Shockcorded fiberglass frame for easy set up.Polyester fly is tough and durable and won’t stretch when wet.1 zippered Electrical Access Port to run AC power into the tent.1 vented Cool Air Port for increased ventilation and comfort.1 interior storage pocket.Easy convenient clip and continuous pole sleeve construction.Pin and ring pole to body connection is fast and simple.External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds.Instructions sewn to carry bag so they are easy to find and hard to lose.All carry sacks and stakes included.Includes convenient flashlight loop on the ceiling.Fire retardant.Import..
2. Coleman Dome Tent with Screen Room | Evanston Camping Tent with Screened-In Porch
- polyester taffeta 75D
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen size air beds
- Separate screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 10 x 9 feet with 5-foot 8-inch center height
- screen room is 10 x 5 feet
- Sets up in 15 minutes with rainfly and carry bag included.Strong frame is tested to withstand 35+ MPH winds
3. Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Montana Tent with Easy Setup
- Spacious 8 person tent has enough room for 3 queen size air beds
- WeatherTec system with patented corner welds and inverted seams helps keep water out
- Extended door awning keeps shoes and gear dry
- hinged door offers easy access
- Measures 16 x 7 feet with 6 foot 2 inch center height
- Quick setup in 15 minutes with carry bag included for easy transportation
Set up a home base with some extra sleeping space with the Coleman Montana 8-Person Tent. An extended door awning creates a dry space to store gear and enter the tent. If it rains, the included rainfly and the WeatherTec system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. Additionally, angled windows, which you can keep open in the rain, help keep the water out while allowing for extra air circulation. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves and the patented pin-and-ring system. A hinged door makes for easy comings and goings. Inside, there’s enough room to stretch out on three queen-sized airbeds, and storage pockets help to keep small items organized. When it’s time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you’re off on your next adventure.
4. CORE 9 Person Extended Dome Tent
- Sleeps 9 people
- Fits three queen air mattresses
- Center Height: 72 inches
- CORE H20 Block Technology and adjustable ground vent.Pole Type: Traditional Fiber Glass Poles
- Features gear loft with lantern hook and pockets to keep items organized and off the tent floor
- Electrical cord access port (port is fully closable when not in use)
- Includes tent, tent poles, rain fly, tent stakes, and carry bag. All Core tents are equipped with water resistant PU coated fabric and taped seams to help keep moisture out
5. Coleman 8-Person Tent for Camping | Red Canyon Car Camping Tent
- Camping tent with spacious design offers enough room for 8 people to sleep comfortably
- Included dividers let you create 3 separate rooms for privacy
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams keeps you dry
- Measures 17 x 10 feet with 6-foot center height
- Easy to set up and pack away with separate bags included for tent, poles, and stakes
Measuring 17- by 10-feet, Coleman’s Red Canyon tent is spacious enough to comfortably sleep eight campers. Ideal for weekend camping trips with family and friends, the Red Canyon features removable privacy walls, allowing you to create up to three separate rooms.
6. Coleman Tent Kit
- Four 10-in. steel tent pegs with flat striking head to secure your tent
- Rubber mallet to comfortably secure stakes in the ground
- Nesting hand broom and dustpan to help keep dirt and debris off tent floor
- Steel rod stake puller to easily pull stakes
- All kit tent essentials fit inside included mesh carry bag
Set up the tent quickly with the steel tent pegs and rubber mallet. Keep it clean for the entire campout with the nesting hand broom and dustpan. When the fun is done, use the tent stake puller to get the pegs out of the ground easily. All four of these important tools fit nicely inside the mesh carry bag for the next adventure.
7. Camp Creek 4
- Easy setup with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the fiberglass tent poles
- Extra tall center and straight side walls allow more room for cots and ability to stand up
- Weatherproof fly adds large awnings over front doorway and back window
- Fully equipped with mesh storage shelf stakes guy ropes and four large windows
- Base Size 7’6 x 8’6 Center Height 84″ Total Weight 20 lbs Color Charcoal/Blue
8. Coleman Cabin Tent with Instant Setup | Cabin Tent for Camping Sets Up in 60 Seconds
- 150D/150D Polyester/taped seams
- Made in USA and Imported
- Instant tent sets up in just 1 minute
- Spacious interior has room for 1 queen airbed
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric for reliable, long-lasting use
- Integrated vented rainfly improves airflow without any extra assembly needed
- Measures 8 x 7 feet with 4-foot 11-inch center height
The Coleman Instant Cabin makes getting camp set up quicker and easier than ever. This instant tent has pre-attached poles that make setting up camp as simple as unfolding, extending, and securing. You can assemble the tent in about a minute and then get started on your adventure. This camping tent is designed with the WeatherTec system that features patented welded floors and inverted seams to help ensure you stay dry if it starts to rain. An integrated vented rainfly offers added protection from the rain and improves airflow without the need for extra assembly. This backpacking tent is made from rugged Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric that stands up to the rigors of the outdoors, so you can use it reliably season after season. This 6-person tent offers enough room for two queen size air beds and comes with integrated storage pockets to help you keep small items organized. And when it’s time to go home, the camping tent packs away securely in the included expandable carry bag that lets you tear away the rip strip for easy packing.
9. Browning Camping Big Horn Family/Hunting Tent
- Our Browning Big Horn Series is a free-standing tent with fiberglass poles and steel uprights, giving ultimate extra strength and stability
- Two-room wall divider, extra tall center and straight side walls gives more room for cots, sleeping bags and extra gear
- Six large windows, two doorways and mesh roof offer easy entry and ultimate ventilation
- Fully equipped with mesh storage pockets, polyester fly, guy ropes and steel stakes
- Base Size: 10′ x 15′, Packed Size: 12″ x 30″, Center Height: 87″, Total Weight: 34 lbs. 11 oz.
10. Eureka! Copper Canyon Person, 3 Season Camping Tent
- NEW for 2020!
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 2 person set up.
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots.
- There are two massive doors at the front and rear that make it easy for everyone to get in and out.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and a dry entryway.
- Measures 14 feet by 12 feet (floor) and 7 feet tall
- packs to 11 by 29 inches
- minimum weight of 36 pounds, 13 ounces.
- Eureka! found its humble beginnings in 1895 and today their camping gear gives you the freedom to have fun – from tents to cooking systems, and sleeping bags to camp furniture – reliable, easy-to-use, and packed with features campers care about.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Tent 12 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!