774 reviews analysed
1. Eureka Genuine DCF-10 / DCF-14 Filter 62731-1 Filter
- Dcf14 HEPA filter, with arm & hammer inside, use with 430 series mini Uprights, #431Dx, TV #741-544
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Replaces 62731, 62731A, 62731B, 77251, and 76492.
- Contains 1 filter.
- Replace vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months for optimum performance.
- Genuine vacuum filters are free from defects in material and workmanship. Should a defect occur, please call 1-800-282-2886 to find out how to receive a replacement.
- Fits Eureka 430 Series Mini Uprights.
Genuine Eureka DCF-10 / DCF-14 Filter. Fits Eureka 430 Series Mini Uprights.
2. 3M Filtrete Eureka/Electrolux / Sanitaire Round/RD Vacuum Belt
3M Filtrete Eureka / Electrolux / Sanitaire RD / Round / RD Vacuum Belt fits vacuum models Eureka* 600, 1400, 1900, 2000, 2100, 4000, 5000, 6400 and 7500 Series.
3. Sanitaire EUKSC886E Sanitaire SC886E Upright Vacuum
4. First Alert Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector with Voice and Location, Battery Operated, SCO7CN
- Keep your family safe with this talking battery operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm; it’s equipped with voice and location, so you are alerted of the danger and where it originates from across your house
- Tells you whether the danger is smoke or carbon monoxide and where the threat is among up to 11 pre-programmed locations in your home
- Features an electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensing technology as well as a photoelectric sensor that detects the larger particles of a smoldering fire
- Indicator lights on the face of the unit display the presence of smoke or carbon monoxide, while an 85-decibel siren provides a clear, loud warning upon detection
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and EZ access battery drawyer allows you to change battery without removing alarm from ceiling
- 7-year limited warranty; equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety; all First Alert alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards
- It can ship within the US except New York
The First Alert SCO7CN Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm features dual permanent sensors to detect both smoke and carbon monoxide in a single device, an 85-decibel siren, and a programmable voice alarm that indicates the type and location of any detected threat. Unique alarm sounds and indicator lights on its face distinguish a smoke warning from a carbon monoxide warning. A photoelectric sensor detects the smoke most often produced by smoldering fires, and minimizes false alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam. Additionally, the advanced electrochemical CO sensor detects carbon monoxide leaks from multiple sources, such as faulty fuel-burning appliances, blocked chimneys, and generators running inside or too close to homes. This carbon monoxide and smoke detector is battery operated, so you don’t need an electrician for installation, and requires just two AA batteries (for best results use Polaroid AA batteries). It features an easy-access battery compartment for quick changes, and allows you to silence a false alarm or test the unit with a single button.
The First Alert SC07CN Combination Talking Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector helps protect you and your family from two deadly threats: fire and carbon monoxide. This battery-operated unit includes a voice alarm that tells you the location of dangerous smoke or carbon monoxide in your home.
Smoke Alarms: 1 in every bedroom and at least 1 on every level of the home.
Carbon Monoxide Alarms: 1 on every level of the home and 1 in each sleeping area.
Fire Extinguishers: 1 on every level of the home and 1 each in the kitchen and garage.
Where does carbon monoxide come from?
Two-in-One Alarm System Protects Your Family
The SC07CN is unique because it features two alarm systems that work independently to detect both evidence of fire and carbon monoxide (CO). Easily programmable, this device features separate audible and visible signals that indicate dangerous levels of smoke or CO.
For example, if a high level of CO is detected in your kitchen, you’ll hear a clear message saying, “Warning: evacuate. Carbon monoxide in kitchen. Evacuate.” You’ll also hear a loud, 85-decibel alarm and see a flashing red LED that clearly indicates the nature of the threat. Together, these audible and visible signals let you know precisely where the danger is, so you can plan the safest possible escape route. This extra level of protection is something a standard alarm simply can’t provide.
Powered by two ‘AA’ batteries (included), this alarm uses an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor–the most accurate CO sensor available. It also uses photoelectric sensing technology, which provides optimal protection from smoldering fires and reduces false alarms like those caused by cooking smoke and shower steam. The SC07CN even stores CO readings and verbally communicates the highest level of CO detected, so you can easily discern patterns that indicate it’s time to check your appliances or other combustible items for CO leaks.
For convenience, most household remote controls are compatible with this system, meaning you can quickly test or silence the alarm. Additionally, an alarm mute button silences unnecessary alarms and allows you to test alarm function. There’s also a low-battery warning that indicates waning power–a low-battery mute quiets the low-battery signal for up to eight hours. Finally, an end-of-life alarm that tells you when it’s time to replace the unit, and a side-access drawer makes for easy battery changes.This alarm comes with a five-year warranty.
Carbon Monoxide: The Leading Cause of Accidental Deaths in the U.S.
Carbon monoxide, an invisible, odorless gas, is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America, yet many people don’t know they are suffering from CO poisoning until it’s too late. Because you can’t see, taste, or smell it, CO can kill you before you even know it’s there. Likewise, exposure to low levels over time can make you ill.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that every home have at least one carbon monoxide alarm with an audible warning signal–like the SC07CN–installed near sleeping areas. An alarm like the SC07CN can detect the CO you can’t see, smell, or taste before it causes any physical harm to you or your family.
Smoke Alarms Offer the Best Chance of Escaping Deadly Fires
Fire is a deadly threat to every household; it can strike anywhere, any time. The frightening truth is that in 2005, there were nearly 381,000 home fires in the U.S., resulting in over 16,000 casualties. Because of the very real threat of fire, it is vital that every household uses tools for fire protection. Smoke alarms like the SC07CN are the easiest, most cost-effective way to keep your family safe from fire. The more smoke alarms you have installed in your home, the more your safety increases.
What’s in the Box
Combination carbon-monoxide and smoke alarm, two ‘AA’ batteries, and user’s manual.
5. Schneider Industries Micro Vacuum Attachment 7 Piece Kit
- Universal Micro Tool Kit. Fits 1 1/4 inches friction-fit wands
- Fits all vacuums that accept standard 1 1/4 inch
- inside diameter attachments
- 35 mm (1 1/4 inch) adapter included for European sized friction-fit wands
- Does not fit any clip mounted wands like Dyson and Shark. DOES NOT FIT ANY HAND HELD VAC THAT DOES NOT HAVE A HOSE OR WAND.
- DOES NOT FIT SHARK VACUUMS
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Eureka Ez Kleen Model C2132 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!