Nowadays, there are so many products of double oven 5 burner gas range in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for double oven 5 burner gas range in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings double oven 5 burner gas range which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
755 reviews analysed
1. Thor Kitchen Gas Range with 6 Burners and Double Ovens, Stainless Steel – HRG4808U-1
Hrg4808u features: -15,000 btu infrared griddle for high heat searing. -6.7 cu. Ft. Combined oven capacity for cooking multiple dishes. -9 stylish stainless metal finish control knobs. -Durable heavy duty cast-iron cooking grates. -Electronic ignition with auto re-ignition feature. -Features three 18,000 btu single burners for burners for searing. Product type: -Slide-in. Control type: -Knobs. Finish: -Silver, stainless steel. Stove top material: -Metal. Number of ovens: -Double oven. Fuel type: -Dual fuel. Convection oven: -Yes. Cooktop surface: -Grate. Number of burners: -6. Primary material: -Steel. Oven capacity: -6.2 cubic feet. Dimensions: Overall height – top to bottom: -39.75″. Overall width – side to side: -48″. Overall depth – front to back: -27.5″. Overall product weight: -402 lbs.
2. Empava 30" 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY – Made of 100% stainless steel with Italy imported burners and heavy cast iron grates, the Empava recessed stainless steel gas stovetop with Spain imported Orkli brand safety sensor and magnet valve will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Messy cooktop? The durable knobs and grates in the Empava Gas Cooktops can be cleaned in the dishwasher for worry-free, effortless cleaning and maintenance.
- PREMIUM BURNERS – The Italy imported Sabaf burners in the Empava fixed cooktop use an electronic ignition with no pilot needed and are rated at up to 11942 BTU and feature thermocouple protection to automatically turn off if there is a leak or the stove top overheats.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 29.92 in. L x 20.07 in. W x 4.16 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.55 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W – 5 Burners: Triple ring burner 11942 BTU, Rapid burner 10236 BTU, two Semi rapid burner 5971 BTU, Auxiliary burner 3412 BTU – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) –Works manually w/o electricity – Perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.. Compatible with any Empava 24 in. Under-Counter Single Wall Oven.
With the Empava EMPV-30GC5B70C Stainless Steel Gas Stove Top You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Quality for Price. The Empava gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair. The 18 Gauge stainless steel recessed cooktop burners provide an easy space for balancing multiple pots, while the bridge burner fits everything from multiple small sauce pans to oversized griddles or grill adapters. You can also use the inner ring of the dual ring burner to simmer soups or dial up the power with the outer ring to bring water to a quick boil with 11, 942 BTU. Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to the dishwasher safe cast iron grates & knobs and a stainless steel cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean effortlessly. GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES: Cooktop is factory set for use with Natural gas. If you wish to use LPG call a licensed professional to install the conversion kit. Thermocouple protection: Fire turns off automatically if it overheats or there is a leak. Easy plug and go installation. Electric ignition. Perfect for RVs, apartments, small kitchens to simmer, sear, warm, and boil. Get cooking! Add the Empava 30” Stainless Steel EMPV-30GC5B70C Gas Cooktops Stove Top to your cart today.
3. ZLINE 36 in. Professional 4.6 cu. ft. 6 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range in Stainless Steel (RA36)
- Front control knobs with five functionalities. Dual oven lighting is controlled by switch. Allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking.
- An oven with three layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats. Handcrafted, high quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames.
- Italian burners are durable and easily detach for a simple clean. Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface – no crevices that can hold residue.
- No-scratch ceramic designed to handle every cooking environment. 4.6 cu. ft. of oven space with dual oven lights.
- Solid-piece cast iron grill – heavy duty and built to last, extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. to 38.5 in.
ZLINE’s professional 36 inch range is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. The 4.6 cu. ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking area that’s perfect for multiple dishes at once and easily handles large baking sheets, like an 18 in. pizza. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. Range requires a minimum of 220V-240V, 60HZ, 15A.
4. Cuisinart CB-60 Cast-Iron Double Burner, Stainless Steel
- 2 heavy-duty cast iron plates for durability. Dimensions(LWH)-5.75 x 22.50 x 15.25 inches
- Powerful 1800 watts of power for quick heat-up and heat retention throughout cooking cycle – primary burner: 1300 watts + Secondary burner: 500 watts
- Two separate 6-setting adjustable temperature controls
- Ready and safety “on” indicator lights. Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights
- Non-slip feet for total stability while cooking
The Cuisinart Cast-Iron Double Burner offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two extra burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Its 1800 watts of power – a 1300-watt large plate and a 500-watt small plate – heat up quickly and retain high heat throughout cooking. The “coil-less” cast iron plates are durable and wipe clean in a snap. Premium brushed stainless steel housing looks stylish in any setting. A separate 6-setting temperature control for each burner offers complete versatility – the lower settings keep foods warm, while the higher settings cook an entire meal. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd, yet it’s compact and portable enough for small spaces like dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Features: Brushed stainless steel housing|1800 watts of power: 1300-watt large plate and 500-watt small plate for quick heat-up|Independent adjustable thermostats with On and Ready indicator lights|Heavy-duty cast iron plates|Nonslip rubber feet|Limited One Year Product Warranty
5. Empava 30" 5 Italy Sabaf Burners Gas Stove Cooktop Black Tempered Glass EMPV-30GC5L70A
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 years US Based Manufacture Warranty
- The 5 burner high quality tempered glass gas stove top by Empava is a plug and go unit to make installation fast and easy and features Spain imported Orkli electromagnectic valve and Orkli thermocouple auto shut off protection, Italy imported SABAF burners, high quality dishwasher safe grates & knobs, and laser cut heavy cast iron grates.
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY – Made of high quality 8mm tempered glass with Italy imported burners and heavy cast iron grates, the Empava recessed gas stovetop with Spain imported Orkli brand safety sensor and magnet valve will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come.
- PREMIUM BURNERS – The Italy imported Sabaf burners in the Empava fixed cooktop use an electronic ignition with no pilot needed and are rated at up to 12000 BTU and feature thermocouple protection to automatically turn off if there is a leak or the stove top overheats.
- SPECIFICATIONS – Product Dimensions: 29.92 in. L x 20.07 in. W x 4.52 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 28.74 in. L x 18.7 in. – 5 Burners: Triple ring burner 12000 BTU, Rapid burner 10200 BTU, two Semi rapid burner 6000 BTU, Auxiliary burner 3500 BTU – LPG / NG Convertible (Both Nozzles Included) –Works manually W/O electricity – Perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.. Compatible with any Empava 24 in. under counter single wall ovens.
With the Empava EMPV-30GC5L70A Black 8mm Tempered Glass Gas Stove Top You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Quality for Price. The Empava gas cooktop offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair, featuring 5 Sabaf burners imported from Italy, auto shut off safety sensor protection to protect against overheating and leaks and magnet valve imported from Spain, laser cut heavy cast iron grates, dishwasher safe flame cover and premium 8mm tempered glass. The recessed cooktop burners provide an easy space for balancing multiple pots, while the bridge burner fits everything from multiple small sauce pans to oversized griddles or grill adapters. You can also use the inner ring of the dual ring burner to simmer soups or dial up the power with the outer ring to bring water to a quick boil with 12000 BTU. Speed through post-cooking cleanup thanks to the dishwasher safe cast iron grates & knobs and a smooth tempered glass cooktop surface that helps contain spills, resist scrapes and wipes clean effortlessly. GAS STOVE TOP FEATURES: High quality black tempered glass panel. Dishwasher safe grill and knobs. Heavy cast iron grates. Italy imported Sabaf burners. Spain imported Orkli brand electromagnetic and thermocouple auto shut off safety sensor Cooktop is factory set for use with Natural gas. If you wish to use LPG call a licensed professional to install the LP gas conversion kit. Thermocouple protection: Fire turns off automatically if it overheats or there is a leak. Easy plug and go installation. Electric ignition. Perfect for RVs, apartments, small kitchens to simmer, sear, warm, and boil. Get cooking! Add the Empava 30” Black 8mm Tempered Glass EMPV-30GC5L70A Gas Cooktops Stove Top to your cart today.
6. SUNAVO Hot Plates for Cooking Electric Double Burner with Handles 1800W, Stainless Steel
- 1800W EFFICIENT HOT PLATE – SUNAVO latest hot plate double burners is 1000W+800W power with 6 levels of precise temperature control on both sides. Food can be cooked simultaneously and make it convenient to cook delicious food for your family.
- WORKS WITH ALL COOKWARES – SUNAVO hot plate works with flat cookwares such as Frying Pan，Steak Plate，Stone Pan，Aluminum Cookware，Stainless Steel Cookware，Glass Cookware，Ceramic Cookware.
- EXCLUSIVE HEATING TUBE TECHNOLOGY – Different from traditional heating coil , our heating tube technology is more stable and anti-rust.It has improved heat efficiency by 20%, which means a longer service life and shorter cooking time.
- HEAT INSULATED & PORTABLE HANDLES – It’s easy and safe to move anywhere with handles, perfect for party, kitchen renovation,camping, RV or dormitory.(Note: The hot plate’s surface heats up when in use. Do not touch it directly. Use handles or gloves for safety)
- WARRANTY & CERTIFICATION – We offer a 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-months warranty. Our hot plate has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
7. Sunny Town Stove Burner Covers- Reusable Gas Range Protectors,Non-stick Stovetop Burner Liner Cover-Size 10.6”x 10.6”-Double Thickness 0.2mm,FDA Approved,Dishwasher Safe, Heat-resistant,8 Black Pack
- 【Practicality】The practical household tools prevent oil overflow to the gas stove surface while cooking process, to protect your gas stovetop burn. Also keep your stove and kitchen clean and neat .
- 【Reusable&Convenience】Be used of glass fiber cloth that coated with high quality teflon, which have strong anti-sticking function, easy to remove and clean by soapy water or dishwasher safe. It can fit different style of stoves in most of size. Just remove your burner grate, mark it over your protector sheet, fold the burner covers then cut.
- 【Heat-Resistant】Can be maintained the original physical form (will not be deformed) in -94℉~ 500℉ temperature processing. (PLS NOTICE: they do not smell/burn/curl even with extreme heat, but they will be burn if touched by the flame.)
- 【Durable & Cuttable】Our heavy duty burner liner cover is in 0.2mm thickness, 27cmx27cm with pre-cut inner circle to be easily cut. It is thicker than regular size of stovetop covers and make it more durable so you can use it for a long time.
- 【Non-toxic & Safe】Sunnytown gas range protectors made of FDA approved PTFE,100% PFOA&BPA free, non-toxic and safe with anti-corrosion function, will not release chemical smell, please rest assured use.
A Simple Tool to Keep Your Stovetop Clean, Free of Greasy Kitchen!
SUNNY TOWN stove burner cover is in smooth surface and high temperature resistance, made of premium environmentally glass fiber composited PTFE, it will maintain physical form
and won’t deformed under the -94°F~+500°F(-70℃~+260℃) because of its high abrasion resistance,low coefficient of friction and corrosion resistance.
-Reusable stove burner covers last long and save your money.
-Non-stick gas range protectors keep your stovetop clean.
-Cuttable design allows you to adjust easily to your gas burner.
-Safe to be cleaned by dishwasher, FDA approved, no worries.
-Easy to remove when you need to clean them.
-Material: FDA approved PTFE, 100% PFOA&BPA free and non-toxic.
-Size: 10.6”x 10.6”(27cm x 27cm),with pre-cut inner radius in 1.8 inch, you can trim it easily to fit your stovetop.
-0.2mm Double thickness for lasting durability and it is reusable.
-Pack:Set of 8 pieces
How to use:
First Step – Measuring the size precisely and mark by pen.
Second Step – Cutting to the suitable size according to the mark.
Third Step – Taking off the stove accessories and laying the cover.
Last Step – Reassembling accessories and finish.
–DO NOT use directly on flame or heat element.The material is not 100% fireproof. Please make sure that the gas stove burner covers is kept at least 0.5 inches from the flame
to avoid any damages of the product or other injuries.
–DO NOT cover gas/vent holes of the stove
–DO NOT use above 500 ℉
-Remove protector first before cleaning the stove
Sunnytown Gas Range Protectors , an effective and wholehearted server for your stove ,you don’t have to worry about your stove getting dirty.
8. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
9. AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill/Griddle
- 20-by-10.4-inch cast-iron reversible grill/griddle pan
- smooth on one side and raised ridges on the other side
- pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction for optimal heat retention and thorough, even heating
- Integrated side handles promote a steady, secure hold
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
10. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Double Oven 5 Burner Gas Range for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!