We spent many hours on research to finding do i have to use a kegerator, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best do i have to use a kegerator, you should not miss this article. do i have to use a kegerator coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 do i have to use a kegerator by our suggestions
740 reviews analysed
1. HomeCraft BK49BS Black Stainless Steel Full-Size Kegerator Draft Beer Dispenser & Beer Cooler, Spring-Loaded Tap Dispenser, Holds 1/6, 1/4, 1/2 Barrels, 2.5-Pound CO2 Tank, Single Meter Regulator
- Large capacity: spacious 4. 9 Cu. Ft. Capacity holds 1/6, 1/4 (short and slim) and 1/2 barrels of beer, accommodating for large parties, recreational rooms, bars, barbecues, Mancaves and is garage ready!
- Stylish design: The Black Stainless Steel door gives it an elegant look and is featured with a hardtop pouring station, black tap Tower, removable drip tray and chrome guardrail. Comes with two adjustable wire shelves for your favorite canned or bottle beverages
- Recessed door handle: the recessed door handle provides a flushed finish with the door and the insulated rubber gasket inside keeps the cold in and the heat out
- Easy mobility: four casters at the bottom allow for the fridge to be easily transported from room to room and front casters can be locked to ensure the unit does not roll on hard floors
- Powerful cooling system: The adjustable thermostat has seven settings so you can keep it chilled to as low as 32 degrees, keeping a consistent temperature to keep your beer or other drinks ice cold
- Spring loaded tap: the 12-inch, black spring-loaded single tap Tower allows for an easy pull and release dispense, pouring a consistent draft beer every time
- Keg coupler: includes one American Sankey “D” Single tap system that stands up to heavy use and is specially designed with a lever handle that makes it more sturdy and reliable than other standard styled keg couplers
- Single-meter regulator for: durable constructed regulator features a shut-off and pressure relief valve, along with an easy-to-read pressure gauge that measures the PSI outflow from Co2 tank to keg (0-60 psi)
- 2. 5-Pound Co2 tank: kegorator comes with a 2. 5 lb. Co2 tank (unfilled), which fits in the Co2 tank holder in the back exterior to help maximize Refrigeration space
- Energy Star efficient: Trusted and backed by the doe by being energy-efficient to help save costs – Estimated at $32 yearly
Serve the thirstiest of crowds! Featuring a full size Black Stainless Steel 4. 9-Cubic foot capacity and a spring-loaded tap that makes dispensing easy. The included American Sankey “D” Keg coupler single-tap system and single meter regulator makes the beer flow with ease. Perfect for adding a unique element to backyard barbecues, Recreational rooms or the man Cave!
2. EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- Holds US Standard 1/4 and 1/2 Kegs. Does NOT support use of Coors, Miller, rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temp Range: Low 30’s to Mid 40’s
- Easy conversion to a refrigerator
- 5 lbs CO2 cylinder included (supplied empty)
- Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower), Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts
- For freestanding use only, Casters included for easy mobility, Drip tray catches spills to contain drips and messes
- For a stainless steel version please see model# KC2000SSA, for a dual tap see KC2000TWIN, and dual tap stainless KC2000SSTWIN
3. EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
- Includes: One (1) 2.5 stainless steel beer tower with stainless steel faucet
- One (1) 2.5 lb CO2 tank (empty)
- One (1) single gauge regulator
- One (1) stainless steel D coupler
- One (1) 5 ft. 3/16 in ID beer line
- One (1) 5/16 in ID gas line
- PLEASE NOTE: This kegerator is designed to fit one sixth barrel or one Cornelius keg only
- If planning to use a ball lock keg a homebrew conversion kit will need to be purchased separately
- Digital Thermostat
- Internal blue LED lighting
- Internal circulation fan
- Not compatible with casters
- Dimensions (fridge only) 32.7″ H x 17.5″ W x 20.1″ D
- For freestanding use only
4. Kegco Kegerator Digital Beer Keg Cooler Refrigerator – Dual Faucet – D System
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This Kegco beer refrigerator includes all of the draft beer dispense equipment you’ll need to pour a cold, tasty glass of beer. The dispense kit comes complete with a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank, a single gauge CO2 regulator, 5 feet of 5/16 inch I.D. blue air line assembly with 2 snap clamps, D system keg couplers, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal double faucet draft tower. The CO2 tank ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: This beer refrigerator features a spacious interior that is large enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs, which gives you the option to dispense more than one beer at a time. When you’re not using this unit as a keg cooler, it can be easily converted into a regular all-refrigerator for additional storage.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN FEATURES: This keg refrigerator has all of the same great features that you’ve come to appreciate in other Kegco models, like attractive styling, an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guardrail that helps prevent glasses from sliding off of the countertop, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the unit from the kitchen to the patio for your backyard barbecue! These kegerators lock to keep the unit from moving again once it’s in position.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The digital temperature display and push button controls make it easy to set and verify the internal temperature of this beer cooler. It has one of the coldest temperature ranges of any keg refrigerator on the market today (as low as 32 degrees) thanks to fan-forced cooling, which provides even cooling throughout the unit. A deep chill function allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for up to 24 hours.
- DESIGNED AND BUILT TO LAST: Kegco kegerators are designed and constructed using high-quality components to ensure superior, long-lasting performance. The unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D, and all dispensing accessories are UL recognized components. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior lining, and it allows your kegs to glide smoothly in and out for easy loading and unloading.
The Kegco K309SS-2 Dual Faucet Digital Draft Beer Dispenser has all the features you’ve come to appreciate from other high quality Kegco models, now with digital temperature controls, fan-forced cooling, and one of the widest available temperature ranges on the market! K309SS-2 Keg Dispensers still have the standard Kegco features that you love, such as a removable easy-to-clean drip tray, a chrome guardrail, easy rolling casters, and a complete direct draw dispense system for dispensing up to two D System domestic kegs at a time. Thanks to the digital temperature controls, you can now see your specific temperature setting and set it easily with the push of a button. This keg beer cooler is designed for freestanding use and has a matte black finish on the sides with an elegant stainless steel door.Fan-Forced cooling gives it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market today and provides even cooling throughout the unit. Temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees for ice cold beer.The interior is spacious enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors Kegs and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home Brew kegs, so you can dispense more than one beer at a time.The Deep Chill function on this beer keg refrigerator allows you to quickly cool down a warm beer keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. When the desired temperature has been reached, just press Deep Chill again to return the unit to normal operation.When you’re not using this unit as a kegerator, it is easy to convert it into a regular refrigerator for extra storage. You can space the two included adjustable shelves far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs.Easily move the Kegco K309SS-2 Keg Dispenser to wherever the party’s at on it’s easy-roll casters, which lock to prevent it from rolling again until you want it to.
5. EdgeStar KC3000SS Full Size Kegerator with Digital Display – Black and Stainless Steel
- PLEASE NOTE: Part number BR3001SS will be shown on the retail box and all needed items that comprise the KC3000SS will be included within this same box
- Freestanding operation only
- Digital display
- Adjustable temperature
- Deep chill mode
- Dispensing components included
- Guard rail, drip tray, & casters included
- Dimensions (fridge only without casters or tower) 33 1/2″ H x 23 5/8″ W x 23 3/8″ D
- Black cabinet & stainless steel door
- Fits half-barrel, slim quarter, corny, and sixth barrel kegs
- Includes two (2) wire shelves for refrigerator use
- Temperature range: 32-50 °F (0-10 °C)
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery will be curbside, inside delivery is not available. A valid phone number is required for delivery purposes, please ensure the correct phone number is provided in your shipping information when placing this order.
6. EdgeStar KC2000TWIN Full Size Dual Tap Kegerator & Draft Beer Dispenser – Black
- Stores up to a full sized half shell Sankey standard keg or two sixth kegs
- does NOT support use of Coors, Miller rubberized or other oversized kegs
- Temperatures: Low 30s to mid 40s degrees
- rolling casters included for easy mobility
- Protective floor plate
- For freestanding use only
- 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (supplied empty) included with external or internal mounting capabilities
- External Dimensions: 48 1/2 x 20 1/10 x 24 13/16 (height includes the draft tower)
- Warranty 90 days labor 1 year parts
- For a stainless steel version please see model KC2000SSTWIN, for a single tap KC2000, single tap stainless KC2000SSA
7. Kegco K309SS-1 Full Size Digital Kegerator – Stainless Steel
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: This beer keg dispenser comes complete with all of the necessary equipment to pour a cold, tasty glass of draft beer. The single faucet dispense system includes a brand new 5 lb. aluminum CO2 tank with glossy electric red epoxy finish, a dual gauge CO2 regulator, a D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs, and a 3″ diameter chrome plated metal draft tower. The CO2 cylinder ships empty and will need to be filled locally.
- LARGE INTERIOR: The interior of this keg beer cooler is spacious enough to easily hold any full size keg, including Miller kegs, Coors kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also hold up to two 5 gallon D system kegs or up to three 5 gallon Cornelius ball lock home brew kegs. When you’re not using it as a kegerator, this unit easily converts into an all refrigerator for extra refrigerated storage for food and other beverages. It comes with two adjustable storage shelves.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: This beautiful freestanding keg beer dispenser features a black cabinet with sleek stainless steel door. It includes convenient features like an easy-to-clean removable built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail that prevents glasses and mugs from sliding off of the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to easily move the kegerator from place to place. The casters lock once the unit is in position, so it won’t roll away again until you want it to.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Thanks to its digital temperature display with push button controls, this beer refrigerator makes it easy to set and verify the internal temperature. Simply press the up or down button to precisely adjust the temperature by one degree. A deep chill function can be activated to quickly cool down a warm keg by forcing the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours. Fan forced cooling gives this unit one of the coldest temperature ranges on the market.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This UL listed kegerator features a single faucet dispense system made up of high-quality UL recognized components, ensuring long-lasting performance for a long time to come. A stainless steel interior floor mat evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to help prevent damage to the interior liner, and it also allows the kegs to glide smoothly in and out when loading and unloading. The unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D.
This elegant and energy efficient freestanding K309SS-1 Digital Keg Beer Refrigerator from Kegco features the same high quality and attractive styling that you’ve come to expect from Kegco keg refrigerators, as well as digital temperature control that gives you a wider available temperature range and allows you to easily view your temperature settings in Fahrenheit or Celsius and adjust it up or down at the push of a button. These keg beer coolers also have convenient additions like removable and easy-to-clean drip trays, easy rolling casters, and a chrome guard rail that prevents your glasses from sliding off the top of the kegerator. This Keg Cooler has a large interior that can accommodate any full-size keg, including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs. It can also fit up to two 5 Gallon D System Kegs or up to three 5 Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs, giving you the option to store more than one type of beer at a time. When you’re not using this versatile unit as a beer refrigerator, it can be converted into a regular refrigerator using the two included wire shelves, allowing you to store 2-liter soda jugs, gallon jugs, or even bottles of wine! The K309SS-1 Keg Dispenser uses Fan Forced Cooling, providing even cooling throughout the unit and giving it one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer dispenser on the market. The temperature can be set as low as 32 degrees. These beer dispensers also have a Deep Chill Function that forces the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to quickly cool down a warm beer keg. Kegco K309SS-1 Kegerators come with all of the draft beer dispense equipment required to pour a delicious glass of cold draft beer, including a Keg Coupler, CO2 Tank, Double Gauge Regulator, and air and beer lines.
8. Kegco HBK209S-3 Keg Dispenser
- INCLUDES COMPLETE KEG TAPPING KIT: All of the necessary equipment from ball lock keg couplers down to washers and fittings has been included with this homebrew kegerator – all you’ll need to do is provide the kegs of beer! Additionally, we’ve upgraded some of the items in this kit to their premium quality versions at no additional cost to you, like the corrosion-resistant CO2 tank, premium dual gauge regulator, and stainless steel draft beer tower. This adds a value of $35 to your unit!
- LARGE INTERIOR: Store and dispense up to three ball lock Pepsi kegs at a time in this keg cooler’s spacious interior. When you aren’t using it to dispense delicious home-brew, it can be easily converted into an all-refrigerator to provide additional refrigerated storage space for parties and special events. Each unit includes two adjustable shelves that can be spaced far enough apart to hold gallon jugs or 2-liter bottles.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH DESIGN: The black cabinet of this kegerator is fitted with a stainless steel door that is not only stylish but highly durable. Continued maintenance is easy thanks to a removable dishwasher safe plastic drip tray on top that collects drips and spills for fast clean-up. A chrome guard rail helps prevent glasses from being knocked off. Four locking casters allow you to move the unit from place to place for game day, poker night, holidays, and everyday use.
- POWERFUL AND ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING TECHNOLOGY: A 25% more energy efficient design delivers powerful cooling while minimizing your impact on the environment – and your wallet! To help ensure that your beer is being dispensed at its ideal temperature, thermostatic temperature control keeps the internal temperature in the range of 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 42 degrees Fahrenheit. To adjust the temperature, you can easily access the mechanical temperature control at the back of the unit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: This CSA listed unit measures 33.25″ H x 24″ W x 25″ D and has been specially designed to provide reliable durability and long-lasting performance. A stainless steel plate at the bottom of the cooler ensures that the weight of your kegs is evenly distributed so that the interior lining does not get damaged, allowing this keg cooler to keep your kegs cool for a long time to come. All of the dispensing accessories are UL recognized components.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Do I Have To Use A Kegerator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!