Finding your suitable readers for dewalt chipping hammer drill is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dewalt chipping hammer drill including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
637 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT D25263K D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with Shocks, 1-1/8"
The D25263K 1-1/8-inch D-Handle SDS Rotary Hammer with SHOCKS offers 3 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed. It has a 8.5 Amp high performance motor for all your needs, and also features SHOCKS active vibration control and regulation, resulting in reduced vibration felt in the handles – a Perform & Protect feature. This Rotary Hammer has a rotating brush ring which delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse, along with an integral clutch that reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams. Includes: Rotary Hammer, 360 Side Handle, Depth Rod, Kit Box.
2. DEWALT DCH273B20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer(Tool Only)
- Brushless motor for extended runtime and durability
- Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration
- 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage
- No Load Speed 0 – 1,100 rpm. Optimal Concrete Drilling-5/32 – 1/2 inch. Chuck Type-SDS+. Blows/Min- 0 – 4,600 bpm
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The DEWALT DCH273B 20v Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer Bare tool features a DEWALT brushless motor for extended runtime and durability. It also offers Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity; a Perform and Protect feature from DEWALT. This rotary hammer gives 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately. Includes: 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Retractable Utility Hook.
3. DEWALT D25810K SDS MAX Chipping Hammer, 12lb
- 7.1 j’s of impact energy provides the power for chiseling work on concrete and masonry walls.
- SHOCKS – active vibration control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A perform and protect feature.
- Optimized Mechanism and Motor system to provide fast chiseling work on concrete and masonry walls, plaster and tiles, walls and floors, concrete repair work
- Low vibe side handle for comfort during extended working intervals
- 3 year limited warranty
The DEWALT D25810K 12 lb (5.6 kg) SDS MAX Chipping Hammer features a durable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism that delivers 7.1 joules of impact energy for fast drilling, even in the hardest concrete. With constant speed under load electronics, the Optimized Mechanism and Motor system provides fast chiseling work on concrete and masonry walls, removing plaster and tiles, chiseling breaches and penetrations for pipes in walls and floors, concrete repair work. Constant speed control allows tool to maintain BPM regardless of hardness of concrete and increased speed of application. At only 12 lbs., this SDS max demolition hammer is an ultra light high-performance chipping hammer powered by 10.5 amp motor. Specifications: Amps: 10.5 amps, Vibration Measurement: 8.4 m/s², No Load Speed: 3,150 bpm, Rocker switch, Corded. Includes: 1) D25810 Chipping Hammer, 1) Carrying case.
4. DEWALT DW5349 10 Inch SDS Plus Scaling Chisel Bit
Value Not Found
Get rid of concrete splatters and other materials with the DEWALT DW5349 scaling chisel bit. Built for use with slotted drive shaft (SDS) hammers and is ideal for chipping or chiseling tough materials. It’s constructed out of hardened steel for longer life and increased job endurance. It measures to 8-inches with 1-1/2-inch chisel tip.
5. DEWALT D25604K 1-3/4" SDS MAX Combination Hammer
- E-clutch helps protect user from violent rotations in a Bind up
- Shocks active vibration control reduces vibration, combatting numbness and tingling in the hands for increased user protection and minimized fatigue
- Constant speed electronics maintain speed under heavy loads in higher psi concrete for fast, efficient drilling
- Variable speed dial allows adjustment of drilling or chipping speed based upon the thickness and density of concrete
- Drill and demolish concrete with this 3-mode combination hammer, eliminating the need to buy and maintain separate tools
This 1-3/4 in. Sds max combination hammer hits hard with 8 joules of impact energy. Constant speed electronics maintain speed under load, Even in the hardest concrete. Our DEWALT anti-rotation e-clutch® system detects motion of the tool and shuts it down in bind up situations, helping to minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches. The lightweight design makes it ideal for horizontal serial drilling For #5 – #8 rebar, as well as coring and chipping in mid to upper wall applications. Shocks Active vibration control® technology reduces vibration for reduced user fatigue and increased productivity.
6. DEWALT D25901K 23.4 LB SDS Max Demo Hammer with Shocks
- 14.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Shocks Active Vibration Control reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (19 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
Designed for professional chipping, demolition and chasing applications, the corded DEWALT D25901K 22-pound SDS demolition hammer can handles a variety of masonry materials–including brick, concrete and stone–while providing increased durability, performance, comfort, and serviceability on the job site. A heavy-duty 14.0 amp motor with a 19-setting variable impact control gives you between 3.7 and 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy and ensures accurate impact depending on the application.
Power and Performance
Engineered with a high-performance 14 amp motor, the D25901K offers a variable impact control dial (19 settings) that allows the demo hammer to deliver between 3.7 and 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy–allowing you to match the performance according to your needs.
The D25901K has a comprehensive electronics package that gives you the ability to start the tool softly on contact and maintain optimum performance under load throughout any rigorous demolition application. This heavy-duty hammer features spring-loaded dust seals that keep ingress and contaminants from entering the tool, and a non-air pumping beat piece keeps debris from being vacuumed into the hammer mechanism–preventing contamination of its internal components and leading to longer tool life.
Comfort and Convenience
A large rear rubber handle allows you to operate the D25901K with one or two hands. For increased ease of use, a one-step, twelve-position chisel rotation enables you to reposition a chisel’s angle into 12 different orientations using one hand. The side handle rotates 360 degrees around the tool and has a 150-degree lateral adjustment for flexible handle configuration options. Additionally, a large rocker switch and rear rubber handles provide users with improved operation and comfort.
This demolition hammer also features DEWALT SHOCKS active vibration control through an internal suspended mechanism, which reduces user fatigue for comfort and productivity.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It’s also covered by DEWALT’s two-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use–for free.
What’s in the Box
22-pound SDS demolition hammer; operating instructions
7. DEWALT DCH273P2 20V Max Brushless SDS Rotary Hammer with 5 Ah Batteries
DEWALT DCH273P2 20v Max Brushless 1-inch SDS Rotary Hammer with Batteries features a DEWALT brushless motor for extended runtime and durability, and includes (2) 20v Max 5.0ah batteries so there is no user downtime. It also offers Active Vibration Control which significantly reduces vibration and increases user comfort and productivity; a Perform and Protect feature from DEWALT. This rotary hammer gives 2.1 Joules impact energy which provides corded power without the cord. It also has a retractable utility hook for convenient hanging and storage. Includes: (2) DCB205 5.0ah Batteries, (1) DCB101 Charger, 360 Degree Side Handle, Depth Rod, Retractable Utility Hook.
8. DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill (Tool Only)
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The DEWALT DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer Drill Baretool features an optimized 2.6J mechanism which provides faster than corded speed of application. The durable German-engineered mechanism allows for long service life, even in the hardest concrete. DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits. This hammer drill’s compact size allows access to space restricted areas. This tool provides optimal concrete drilling in 3/16-5/8 inch concrete. It offers a no load speed of 0-1,500 rpm, with Blows/Minute at 0-5,550 bpm. Additional specs: Chuck Type SDS+, Mechanical Clutch, VSR Switch, Impact Energy = 2.6 Joules. **This is a baretool item, battery sold separately. Includes: (1) 20v Max Rotary Hammer Drill.
9. Makita HR2475 1-Inch D-Handle SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Powerful 7.0 AMP motor delivers 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for the most demanding applications
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts resulting in up to 50% faster drilling
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience. Optimum Range (concrete drilling)-3/16 – 1/2 inch. Max. Capacity (concrete drilling)-1 inch
- 3-mode operation for “”Rotation Only””, “”Hammering with Rotation”” or “”Hammering Only”” for multiple applications
- Powerful 7 AMP motor
- 0-1,100 RPM & 0-4,500 BPM for demanding applications
- 3-mode operation: “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” and “hammering only” for multiple applications
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control
- One-touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes
- Built-in Torque Limiter ensures stable torque control
2611-0452 Features: -Rotary hammer.-0 to 1,100 RPM.-0 to 4,500 BPM.-Ergonomic D shaped handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort and control.-One touch sliding chuck allows for quick bit changes.-Built in torque limiter ensures stable torque control.-No hammering when idling function ensures extra low vibration under no load.-Extended service life of carbon brushes. Includes: -3 mode operation includes rotation only, hammering with rotation or hammering only. Specifications: -Powerful 7 AMP motor.
Makita’s versatile HR2475 1-inch Rotary Hammer (Accepts SDS-PLUS) delivers more efficient hitting in a compact size for faster, more productive work.
7 AMP Motor Delivers 4,500 BPM
The HR2475 is powered by a 7 amp motor that delivers a no load speed of 0-1,100 rpm, with 0-4,500 BPM and 2.7 joules of impact energy. Three-mode operation includes “Rotation Only,” “Hammering with Rotation,” and “Hammering Only” for multiple applications.
Makita Motor Advantage
Consistent with the rest of Makita’s rotary hammer line-up, the HR2475 is engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage. This includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars. These features deliver the most efficient transfer of energy for more power and longer tool life.
More Efficient Work
Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. The sequential impact timing feature delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling.
Comfort and Ease of Use
Comfort and ease-of-use features include an ergonomic and well-balanced design with a rubberized D-handle comfort grip and a soft grip side handle. Additional features include a one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes, a recessed lock-on button for continuous use, and a large trigger switch. The multiple chisel positioning allows the bit to be set at 40 different positions to align with the application. The extended life brushes are longer for less downtime and more work between service intervals.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The HR2475 is a versatile and hard-hitting rotary hammer for masons, remodelers, electricians, maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1-inch rotary hammer. The HR2475 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Rotary Hammers
Makita’s concrete rotary hammers deliver hard-hitting performance and more productivity with less vibration. Makita rotary hammers are engineered with the Makita Motor Advantage, which includes field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature, and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life. Additional performance features include a torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds. Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts, resulting in up to 50 percent faster drilling. The constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita HR2475 1-Inch D-Handle Rotary Hammer includes: side handle, depth gauge, and tool case.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Chipping Hammer Drill for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!