Finding your suitable readers for delonghi 5515110031 remote transmitter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for delonghi 5515110031 remote transmitter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
596 reviews analysed
1. BAFX Products IR Remote Control Extender/IR Repeater Kit/BAFX3233
- BUILD – Create the A/V setup of your dreams with the help of our Infrared repeater kit. Our kit allows you to place any IR controlled device out of sight of the remote control and still be able to control it. Put the cable box, DVD player &
- Roku in a closet hidden from view, close the door and STILL be able to use the remote control.
- IMPROVED! Now compatible with ALL IR controlled devices with better performance, no lag &
- better ease of use. Now also compatible with Marantz devices! Compatible with all brands of components such as: Uverse, ATT, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta, Yamaha, Sony, Logitech, Verizon, LG, Apple &
- WARRANTY &
- SUPPORT – BAFX Products offers a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturing defects with a simple &
- super easy claims process. Not to mention our friendly and knowledgeable USA based support who are ready to help answer your questions and assist in getting you setup!
- COMPACT – A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market allows the main block to placed just about anywhere along with a new and smaller IR receiver for a more discreet look. With the addition of mounting tabs on either side it can even be affixed to a wall, cabinet or ceiling!
- CONTROL – With the provided components you can control up to 8 infrared devices (Expandable to 12 devices) from one location with the included IR Receiver (Expandable to 3 receivers). Extra Receivers and transmitters may be purchased separately.
2. BAFX Products – All-in-One Infrared IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Cable / 1, 2 or 4 Device Control
- STREAMLINE your entertainment center by hiding your cable box, receiver, amp, Roku &
- other IR controlled devices hidden behind closed doors. No more boxes sitting out on the shelf or leaving cabinet doors open when your watching TV just so you can use your remote control! Give your living space a more refined, more streamlined look! CONTROL 1 to 4 devices using our kit depending on which model you choose. We have models to cover 1, 2 or 4 devices. Choose the model that best suits your setup for
- SIMPLE, EASY &
- COMPACT setup with our all-in-one cable IR repeater / remote control extender kit. Plug the USB into your TV, set top box or other device for power (you may also use a wall adapter – sold separately), then paste the emitter using it’s own adhesive over the IR receiver on the device you wish to control. Lastly, place the IR receiver end in the line of sight of your remote control (no further than 28′ from remote control) and that’s it! Your all set!
- RESISTANT to interference from stray infrared sources such as plasma TV’s &
- CFL lightbulbs! Worried that your plasma TV or CFL bulbs will cause interference with this IR repeater just like your old IR repeater you bought years ago? Worry no more! With our new plasma resistant technology nearly all of these trouble causing stray IR signals are filtered out! No more randomly changing channels or flashing lights caused by your TV or lightbulbs!
- COMPATIBLE with all IR controlled devices! We have tested our IR repeater kits with thousands of IR devices to make sure that they work and work well with all frequencies of IR dual band included. No matter the make/model of your devices, as long as they use an IR remote control, our IR extender kit will work with it. Charter, Cisco, Cox, Denon, DirecTV, Dish Network, Marantz, Motorola, Onkyo, Roku, Scientific Atlanta, Sony, Spectrum, U-Verse, Yamaha, &
- more! Still uncertain? Contact BAFX Produc
- EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from BAFX Products. Even though this is extremely inexpensive, BAFX Products stands behind everything we sell or we won’t sell it. Your all-in-one IR extender is covered by our 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects and is super easy &
- simple to claim should the need arise! We also extend Amazon’s normal 30 day return period with our 60 day, no hassle, no questions asked return policy. Miss the return window from Amazon? No problem. Just contact BAFX Produc
3. BAFX Products – Wireless IR Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender
- Hide your IR remote controlled devices completely out of sight! In another room, in the cabinet or wherever you can imagine!
- Does your remote control stop working if your cable box is 20′ away but you want to put the cable box downstairs? Not a problem with our wireless remote control extender!
- Generally suitable for most homes 3-5,000 SQFT or less. Our wireless IR extender can span 50-300ft, depending on your homes contstruction which can reduce the distance it may span.
- Sit and change channels on the cable box while the box is in the basement and your upstairs.
- Simple to follow setup video, helpful technical support and an awesome, 1 Year manufacturer warranty from BAFX Products!
4. Next Generation Remote Control Extender
- refer the FAQ below for troubleshooting
- Go room-to-room and control your components from up to 100 feet away
- Specially designed 2/3 AAA batteries are rechargeable in base station
- 433.92 MHz base unit emits IR signal to your nearby devices
- Convert as many remotes as you like with extra battery transmitters
5. BAFX Products – Extra IR Receiver for BAFX Products IR (Infrared) Repeater Kit/Remote Control Extender Kits
- EXPAND – Increase & Expand the reach of your current Single Zone BAFX Products IR Remote Control Extender kit! Add more receivers to more rooms to control your cable box, receiver, media player and more from more locations in your home, office or business.
- FUNCTIONALITY – Our IR sensors can receive signals from 25’ away and up to a 45° angle from the remote control. Can be used with any IR remote controls. Cable is 5’ long from tip to tip with actual cable length of 4’ 10”. Works with any Make model of remote controls as long as they use Infrared technology.
- COMPATABILITY – Compatible with the BAFX Products Single Zone IR Repeater / Remote Control Extender Kit ONLY! May not work with other brands of Infrared Repeater Kits! Does NOT work with BAFX Products Triple Zone or Wireless Kits!
- IMPORTANT – This IR Receiver is not designed to be plugged directly into a devices IR port. Doing so will not work and may cause undesirable operation of your device.
- WARRANTY – 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects provided by BAFX Products. Don’t worry if something goes wrong, BAFX Products is ready to help with friendly USA based support!
The BAFX Products Extra IR Receivers are designed to be used with the BAFX Products SINGLE ZONE IR Repeater & Remote Control Extender Kits. You can use these IR sensors to expand your kit to cover more rooms in your home allowing you to control all of our IR devices from multiple locations. Kids have the television turned up too loud at night? Install an extra IR receiver in your bedroom so you can turn it down without getting out of bed!
Just like our remote control extend kit, our IR receiver will work with all makes/models of IR remote controls & devices from Charter, Cisco, Harmon Kardon, LG, Logitech Harmony, Pioneer, Roku, Samsung, Scientific Atlanta, Spectrum, Time Warner, Uverse, Yamaha & more!
Have a Problem using this with any device? No worries! BAFX Products has helpful, friendly, USA based support staff ready and waiting to assist you. They are well versed in getting things up and running as quickly as possible so you can relax and enjoy your favorite TV shows!
Overall length: 5 Feet
Cable length: 4’
Dual band compatible
25’ Maximum sensing distance
Up 45° Remote control angle
NO HASSLE 1 Year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing defects!
6. IR Remote Extender, PAKITE PAT-435 Repeater Infrared Extender Infrared Extender for Expansion with 1 Receiver and Transmitter USB Power Supply Battery Operated
- Long Control Distance: Reliable(stably without delay) and up tp 650ft long-range wireless infrared IR reception and transmission.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with most of IR controlled devices, eg, DVD、DVR、IPTV, satellite set-top boxes, digital TV set-top boxes, PC and so on. Let your life be simple with Pakite transmitter and receiver kit.
- Dual Band: Carrier frequency 38KHz/56KHz(manual switch on the Receiver end) Frequency 433.92MHz ±500kHz Superheterodyne.
- Compact and Double Modes: A smaller footprint than many other kits on the market to help save space, two Power Supply Modes (USB or Battery power supply) for your choice. Note: We suggest to use USB power supply for the receiver because of the big power consumption.
- Warranty &
- Support: We promise you a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 90-Day Limited Product Warranty. 24hours online customer service.
7. TNP IR Repeater Extender Infrared Remote Control Hidden System Kit – Infrared IR Emitter Blaster Distribution Extension & Receiver Cable for Cable Box Home Theater AV Component Equipment HDTV
- An ideal solution for those who want to conceal their A/V components equipment inside a entertainment system cabinet or closet for a clean, stylish look
- IR Repeater system allows you to Control home theater components located behind cabinet doors
- Included with the system is – IR Receiver (2 inches by 1/2 Inch)
- Hidden IR Repeater Controller (3 1/2 Inches by 2 Inches)
- 2 dual IR emitters blaster
- Convenient IR confirmation LED with dual frequency to support infrared signals from a wider range of IR remote control such as cable box setup box STB
- Support up to six emitter output connections
- Additional IR emitter blaster available for purchase at ASIN: B017LQAKXW
- If you need to extend the IR blaster emitter cable, you can use a 3.5mm stereo audio extension cable and a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter at one end and a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter at the other end
8. BlastIR Wireless Pro IR Repeater, By Sewell, Remote Control Extender Kit (IR Emitter and Receiver)
- Control any IR device from a distance. Blu-Ray Players, Cable and DVR Boxes, AV Receivers, Logitech Harmony Devices, Anything else that uses an IR signal!
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfering with one another
- Included USB and AC power cables, extra IR cables, and mounting adhesive
- Known compatibility issues with: Yamaha HTR 6140 and Arris DCX 3520E-M
- Warning: Similar products do not support as many devices as the genuine BlastIR Wireless Pro. This kit is the only kit with the compatibility and accessory package that simply works out of the box
9. X10 Powermid PM5900 Remote Control Extender Kit – Includes a Transmitter and Receiver – (Infrared Only No Video)
- Allows you to control your audio/video equipment with your infrared remote from another room.
- Simple five minute installation
- just plug it into an A/C wall outlet in both rooms and you’re done.
- Transmits up to 100 feet, even through walls
- Use your remote to control VCRs, cable boxes, even stereo equipment in cabinets in another room.
- Optional Infrared Extender cable allows placement of Receiver behind the line-of-sight field of the equipment being controlled.
Extend your remote’s reach with this two-piece system from X10. It can transmit your remote’s signals through walls, floors, and furniture. It’s perfect for folks who want to conceal their A/V gear inside a cabinet or closet for a clean, stylish look. And with its 100-foot range, Powermid is also a great option for multi-room audio/video systems.
Simple to set up and use
Getting started is a snap. First, plug the transmitter into a standard power outlet, and place it in a location where you can comfortably aim your remote – beside your television, for example. Next, plug the receiver into a standard power outlet, and position it in front of the audio/video components you want to control. Once you’ve set up both units, you can send commands to your gear through using a multi-brand IR (infrared) remote control. You probably already have some of these around the house, from your TV, DVD player, cable box, or other common A/V components.
How Powermid works
When you press a command like “play” on your remote, the transmitter changes the IR signal to an RF (radio frequency) signal, and sends it to the receiver positioned in front of your A/V gear. Unlike IR signals, RF signals don’t require line-of-sight, and can travel through floors, walls, and cabinets. Once the receiver picks up the RF signal, it translates it back to IR. Then it passes your “play” command on to your A/V gear in one big IR blast.
Expanding your Powermid
If you’d like to control components located in multiple areas of your house from one room, you can install additional Powermid receivers. If you’d like to control your A/V gear from multiple rooms around your house,you can install additional Powermid transmitters
– includes tabletop transmitter and receiver
– AC power required
– not compatible with components that use RF remotes
– 3″W x 4-3/8″H x 3″D (receiver and transmitter)
– warranty: 1 year
10. SIIG Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit, Infrared Repeater, IR Booster – USB Powered Transmitter and Receiver with Pairing Button – 200M (656Ft) Range
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters(656 feet) away(line-of-sight), depending on surrounding obstructions.
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IR electronics provide real time signal transmission without delay
- Features Click Lock ID button pairing the transmitter and receiver, preventing interference from other devices.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Portable size design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement anywhere in a home or office environment. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum housing enhances heat dissipation and durability for durable and dependable performance. Supported with a 2 year warranty and life time technical support located in California.
SIIG’s Pro Wireless IR Remote Control Signal Extender/Repeater allows for you to control your IR-enabled AV equipment remotely from an extended distance of up to 200m, depending on surrounding obstructions.
– Extend the distance of your IR remote controlled systems
– Allows you to move around without and control your source/display without needing to be close
– Change the channel or volume from across large rooms or open spaces
-Wireless transmission distance: up to 656ft (200m), line-of-sight
-Wireless frequency: 915MHz
-Power gain: 10dBm
-IR frequency: 20KHz – 60KHz
– Housing: Aluminum
NOTE: Remote controller should be used within 15 feet of transmitter to send signal to the receiver
USB power cable:
-Input: 4-Pin, USB Type-A, Power input
-Output: DC 5V output
-Power consumption: 300mW
Transmitter unit (TX) Connector:
-1x, 3.5mm, IR Jack, Receiver
-1x, DC Jack, USB power input
-1x, IR Receiver sensor
-1x, IR LED indicator
-1x, Click button, lock ID
Receiver unit (RX) Connector:
-1x 3.5mm, IR Jack, Emitter
-1x, DC Jack, USB power input
-1x, IR Emitter sensor
-1x, IR LED indicator
-1x, Click button, lock ID
Warranty: Supported with a 2 years limited warranty, and a lifetime technical support
-Wireless IR Signal Extender Kit
-USB power cable (2pcs)
-IR blaster extension cable
-IR blaster extension cable
-User reference guide
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Delonghi 5515110031 Remote Transmitter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!