We spent many hours on research to finding cuisinart oval electric skillet recipes, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cuisinart oval electric skillet recipes, you should not miss this article. cuisinart oval electric skillet recipes coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cuisinart oval electric skillet recipes by our suggestions
673 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart CSK-150 1500-Watt Nonstick Oval Electric Skillet
- 1500-watt electric skillet provides 12- by 15-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Temperature control dial with indicator light adjusts from warm to 450 degrees F
- Glass cover includes stainless-steel rim and handle
- side handles ensure safe transport
- Housed in brushed stainless steel
- dishwasher safe
- instruction/recipe book with 30 recipes
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. BPA Free
The Cuisinart Electric Skillet is one of the most versatile countertop cooking appliances on the market. A temperature probe adjusts from warm to 450F and can be removed to make the Skillet dishwashwer safe. The nonstick cooking surface is ideal for low
2. Cuisinart Casserole Cast Iron, Light Blue, 7 quart
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enamel exterior provides a strong, durable finish in rich colors complementing any kitchen décor
- perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain enamel interior is ideal for cooking, its surface does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Safe for induction, halogen, glass/ceramic, gas and electric stove-tops
- Oven and broiler safe
- 7-Qt. capacity
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
Cast iron improves its solid reputation with Cuisinart Chef’s Enameled Cast Iron cookware! Home chefs can explore different cooking methods – from searing or grilling in the pans to slow braising or simmering in the casseroles. With incredible heat retention and even heat distribution, these versatile pieces yield great results whether it’s on the stove or in the broiler or oven. They also can go from oven to table and double as elegant serving pieces!
3. Aroma Housewares AFP-1600S Gourmet Series Stainless Steel Electric Skillet
- Large capacity – with a 11. 8” wide by 2” deep Pan, you can cook your favorite stir fry recipes, brown large cuts of meat, and roast your favorite veggies for a simple and easy family dinner that is a breeze to clean up.
- High quality – our AFP-1600S gourmet Series stainless steel electric skillet is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel, and formed with an impact bonded base for even heating and superior results.
- User friendly –The easy-to-use temperature controls allow for a large range of flexible heating, ranging from 225 °F up to a roaring 425 °F. The freedom of this range allows for not only versatile meal options, but also the ability to cook wherever an outlet is while keeping an eye on your food using the full-view, tempered glass lid.
- Large, high-capacity cooking skillet
- Made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Impact bonded base for even heating and superior results
- Easy-to-use temperature control with adjusts from 225Â° to 425Â°
- Full-view, tempered glass lid
- Ideal for cooking and serving
Enjoy the perfect combination of classic cookware and electric convenience with the aroma gourmet Series stainless steel electric skillet. Stir fry, simmer, pan fry, griddle, Brown, braise and so much more! Serve up daily dinners or WOW A crowd with this multi-tasking pan that makes cooking and entertaining easier than ever. Its removable temperature control that sets from 225° to 425° to accommodate all your cooking needs so you’re just a knob turn away from simmering soup, searing steak or sautéing a stir fry. Easily monitor cooking progress through the full-view tempered glass lid without lifting a finger or releasing any cooking heat. The high-quality 18/10 stainless steel construction is built to last. While the impact bonded base ensures quick and even heat distribution for superior results. And when cooking is done Its elegant design and easy portability make it an ideal serving vessel.
4. DASH DRG214RD Family Size Rapid Heat Electric Skillet + Hot Oven Cooker with 14 inch Nonstick Surface + Recipe Book for Pizza, Burgers, Cookies, Fajitas, Breakfast & More 20 Cup Capacity Red
- LARGE 20 CUP CAPACITY: 14 inches of cooking surface and 2.5-inch depth provides up to 20 cups of cooking capacity (feeding approx. 6 people). Perfect for large families or entertaining at parties – anything from burgers, pancakes, pizza, stir fry, fajitas, and more
- RAPID HEAT: Cook (or bake), breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, or a variety of snacks to cater to even the pickiest of eaters. Quickly heats up to 450℉ in less time than it takes you to heat the stovetop or oven
- TEMPERED GLASS LID: Allows you to safely check on meals during cooking, while proper sealing conserves heat and flavor, so you can serve great meals each and every time
- SAFER: The TruGlide PFOA-free, non-stick surface provides an even cook for consistent results and makes clean up a snap. The cool touch handle allows for secure handling during and after use – easily transfer meals from kitchen to table safely
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 1440-watt Family Electric Skillet + Oven includes anti-slip feet, removable cords, recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
The Dash Family Skillet, 14” is perfect for countertop cooking and entertaining. The ample 14” pan, with a 2.5” depth accommodates stews, sauces, stir frys and more for a family of up to 6 people. Braise, simmer, scramble, sear and saute, all in your DashFamily Skillet. The PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface makes it so easy to clean and the removable electric probe and cord make it easy to store. An easy-to-use temperature control adjusts the skillet to 450℉ quickly and cool-touch handles allow for safe transport from your kitchen to the dinner table.
5. Cuisinart CI22-24CR Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron 10-Inch Round Fry Pan, Cardinal Red
- Porcelain enameled interior is perfect for cooking: surfaces do not impact flavors or absorb odors.
- Wide cast iron handles provide a comfortable and secure grip. Oven safe knob for a durable grip and endless cooking options.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complements any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining.
- Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup and dishwasher safe
Cast iron gets a new look! The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron cookware lines offers a variety of sizes and styles so you can cook any way you like. On the stove in the oven or under the broiler, this durable and attractive cookware evenly retains and distributed heat for results every time. It’s easy to sear steaks in the grill pan, braise or simmer family-sized entrees in the casseroles, or bake a breakfast frittata in the fry pan. An with the appealing colors and elegant enameled finish, you won’t have to think twice about bringing them right to the table to serve! Any way you cook, equipping your kitchen with Cuisinart cast iron cookware allows for endless menu options. This Cuisinart cookware is timeless. Features: Cast Iron Construction – Provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution.|Porcelain Enamel Exterior – Strong durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen décor. Perfect for cooking serving and entertaining. Two exterior colors available. Choose from Cardinal Red or Provençal Blue.|Porcelain Enamel Interior – Ideal for cooking; surfaces do not impart flavors or absorb odors.|Extreme Versatility – Induction stovetop compatible – stovetop oven and broiler safe.|Dishwasher Safe – Convenient maintenance and easy cleanup.|Lifetime Warranty
6. Cuisinart MSC-400 3-In-1 Cook Central 4-Quart Multi-Cooker: Slow Cooker, Brown/Saute, Steamer
The Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker
Create one-pot meals your family will love with the Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker. Three fully programmable cooking functions let you sauté vegetables, brown meats and slow cook your favorite comfort foods right in the unit. Skip the stovetop with combination cooking — brown your ingredients in the unit and then simply switch to the slow cook function. Use the Cook Central to prep any aspect of your favorite dish. Select the steam function to prepare stuffed artichokes to start a gourmet meal or to create a healthful vegetable medley side dish. The Cook Central can even do dessert. With numerous recipes to choose from in the included booklet, the opportunities are endless!
The Cook Central features Cuisinart’s brushed stainless steel housing and a 4-quart nonstick cooking pot that lets you brown or sauté directly in the unit. Once your meal is ready, the unit will automatically shift to Keep Warm mode so your meal is ready when you are. Serving your dish is easy — just lift the pot out and take it to the table. Clean-up is a breeze with the Cook Central as the pot, steaming rack and glass lid are dishwasher-safe.
The first step to creating your meal with the Cook Central is selecting the cooking function.
Slow cooking is perfect for foods that require long, slow simmering, such as soups, stocks, stews, and dried beans. This function is also ideal when cooking tougher and less expensive cuts of meat like shoulder and pot roast. The Slow Cook function has three temperature settings — High, Low, and Simmer. For recipes that need to cook longer, use the Simmer and Low settings. When starting a dish later in the day, select the High setting. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm mode ensure your food is ready to eat when you are.
Steaming is one of the healthiest methods of cooking. No butter or oil is required and fewer nutrients are lost in the steaming process. To steam anything from asparagus to shrimp, insert the included steaming rack and no more than 1 quart of water or other liquid in the cooking pot and cover with the lid. Once steaming is complete, carefully remove food from the pot with a spoon, fork or tongs and enjoy.
Use the Brown/Sauté function as you would a skillet or sauté pan on the stovetop for a variety of recipes. Prepare a quickly sautéed skillet dish or brown food right in the pot as the first step of your family’s favorite slow cooker recipe. You can use this function to reheat foods as well. Just use Brown/Sauté at 350 degrees F and stir until all ingredients are warmed through.
Once you have chosen the cooking function that best fits your recipe, simply set the desired time and temperature, and then press Start.
Features and Benefits
Glass Lid with Handle
Check the progress of a dish without releasing heat.
Place in the up position to elevate ingredients for steaming.
Nonstick Aluminum 4-Quart Cooking Pot
Spreads heat evenly to perfectly brown and saute ingredients right in the unit.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA free.
Programmable Control Panel
Cooking Function Buttons
Use to select Slow Cook, Brown/Sauté or Steam.
Use to set your desired cooking time, be it minutes or hours.
Use to set cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees F.
Use to start and stop cooking function.
Blue Backlit LCD Display
Side-by-side display shows cooking time and temperature.
7. Cuisinart 6466-26 Contour Hard Anodized 12-Quart Stockpot with Cover
- Unsurpassed heat distribution – hard anodized aluminum core construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- eliminates hot spots
- Premium non-stick interior – reinforced nonstick cooking surface for healthier cooking, lasting food release and easy cleaning
- Steady handling – maintain a solid grip with the always cool, always secure stick handles, professionally riveted and contoured to your hand for Extra Comfort
- Convenient tempered glass covers – sleek, flat glass lids with stainless rims seal in moisture and flavor
- glass is tempered for durability to ensure lasting performance
- Ultimate cooking versatility – use on the stovetop, in the oven, or under the broiler
- oven safe up to 500-degree F and freezer safe for easy food storage
- tapered rims keep pouring drip-free and easy
Cuisinart contour hard anodized cookware is premium cookware that features the finest materials, constructed for unsurpassed durability and performance. A stockpot is essential for making stocks, soups, stews and chili. Big enough to handle your family-sized meals. Enjoy boiling pasta or corn on the Cob with your distinctly designed cookware classic. The elegant styling and a robust Silhouette make for a professional look. Maximize the volume and cook with added flair with this unique cookware.
8. Cuisinart PSC-350 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Oval-shaped programmable slow cooker with 3-1/2-quart ceramic pot
- Touchpad control panel; 24-hour LCD countdown timer; 4 cooking modes
- Automatic keep-warm; glass lid; nonslip rubber feet; stay-cool handles for safety
- Dishwasher-safe pot and lid; instruction manual with recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards and BPA free Features: Touchpad control panel with LED timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Keep Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing|Glass lid with chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Instruction/recipe book|Limited 3-year warranty|BPA Free
Get ready to slow down and enjoy meals!
Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is designed to have your favorite one-pot recipes ready and waiting for you. Slow cooking is a traditional method that tenderizes meats and melds flavors for delicious, effortless dishes. And it’s the perfect size for making any meal for any occasion. . . you can even prepare desserts! Easy to operate, easy to serve from, and easy to clean… Enjoy!
The Art of Slow Cooking
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this oval-shaped programmable slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit’s ceramic pot, insert the pot into the cooker, and set the 24-hour LCD countdown timer. After a long day at work or a busy day of weekend errands, dinner will be ready and waiting. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, its 3-1/2-quart capacity works great for single-person meals with leftovers or for small families.
The slow cooker provides a user-friendly touchpad control panel and four cooking modes that include high, low, simmer, and warm. When the cook time ends, the appliance automatically shifts to the “warm” setting, so dinner stays hot and ready to serve without overcooking. Other highlights include a glass lid for keeping an eye on the cooking process, nonslip rubber feet, and stay-cool side handles for safe transport. The ceramic cooking pot and glass lid can go in the dishwasher for quick cleanup, and an instruction manual with recipes comes included. Attractively housed in brushed stainless steel, the slow cooker measures 14-1/4 by 16-1/2 by 11-3/4 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
• Touchpad control panel with LED timer display
• 24-hour cooking timer
• Off/On, Keep Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
• Removable 3.5-quart oval ceramic cooking pot
• Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
• Brushed stainless steel housing
• Glass lid with chrome-plated knob
• Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
• Nonslip rubber feet
• Recipe booklet with tips & hints
• Limited 3-year warranty
Cooking a healthy, homemade meal for your home family is easy and effortless with the Cuisinart Slow Cooker. Your Cuisinart Slow Cooker cooks food automatically once you set the time and the desired cooking mode. When time expires, the unit automatically switches to the Warm setting.
- Place the unit on a clean, dry counter.
- Remove glass lid.
- Fill ceramic pot with ingredients.
- Replace lid.
- Plug in unit. There will be no power to the slow cooker until it is turned on.
- To turn unit on, press On/Off button.
- Set the desired cooking time by pushing the + or – button. The timer ranges from 00:00 to 24:00 hours.
- Set the desired cooking mode by pressing the High, Low or Simmer button. Your slow cooker comes with a suggested cooking time chart.
- Once cooking time has expired, the unit will automatically switch to the Warm setting. The indicator next to Warm will light and remain on Warm for 8 hours. When the Warm time expires, the unit will beep for 5 seconds and turn off automatically.
Product Parts & Benefits
• Glass Lid
See-through glass lid keeps ingredients moist.
• Ceramic Pot
3½-quart oval ceramic pot.
Stick resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
• Stainless Steel Housing
• Low, High, Simmer and Warm Buttons
Press to set your desired cooking mode.
• Timer Control Buttons
Press to set your cook time, up to 24 hours.
• LCD Display with Setting Indicators
Blue LCD display shows the remaining cook time, as well as the current cooking setting.
• On/Off Button
Press to turn the unit on and off.
All parts that come in contact with food are BPA-Free.
• Easy Clean Up
Cleaning your Cuisinart Slow Cooker is easy, and it’s dishwasher safe!
Unplug your Cuisinart Slow Cooker and allow it to cool before cleaning. To clean the housing and control panel, simply wipe with a clean damp cloth and dry before storing. Wash ceramic pot and lid with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly, or clean in the upper rack of the dishwasher.
9. Cuisinart 7117-16UR Chef’s Classic Stainless 16-Inch Rectangular Roaster with Rack
An essential piece of cookware for family dinners, parties, and holiday celebrations, the Cuisinart 16-inch roaster is designed to hold a turkey, chicken, or large roast. Riveted stainless steel handles make placing the roaster into the oven, and lifting it out, safe and hassle-free. The solid stainless steel rack allows heat to circulate and lets meat or poultry drain as it cooks. The roaster is dishwasher-safe and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
10. Cuisinart PSC-650 Stainless Steel 6-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Programmable slow cooker with removable round-shaped ceramic cooking pot
- Simmer, low and high modes
- 24-hour programmable cook time
- auto keep-warm
- cord storage
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- glass lid with stainless-steel rim
- cool-touch chrome-plated handles
- Includes cooking rack, recipe book and instruction book
- dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Programmable technology makes homemade meals easier than ever! This Cuisinart Slow Cooker features a 24-hour programmable countdown timer, three cooking modes- and it automatically shifts to warm when it’s done cooking! Whether preparing one-pot entrees, sides, or desserts, operation is easy. Meals can be served in the ceramic pot they’re cooked in, and cleanup is easy with the dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot. Designed for today’s busy lifestyles, all the work is done ahead of time. Dinnertime is as relaxing for the cook as it is for the diners. Enjoy! Features: Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display|24-hour cooking timer|Off/On Warm Simmer Low and High settings|Removable 6.5 quart oval ceramic cooking pot|Automatically shifts to “Warm” when cook time ends|Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles|Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob|Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot|Nonslip rubber feet|Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware|Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes|Instruction book|Limited 3-year product warranty|BPA Free
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cuisinart Oval Electric Skillet Recipes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!